PDA

View Full Version : Think I'm a magnet for ghosts?

LostGirl93
06-01-2014, 12:51 AM
It all started off when I was about 12. I was lying in bed one night at 11:33 exactly. The hallway light was on and shining fully into my room. I closed my eyes for a minute, but when I opened them back up (what seemed like only a minute later) my room was dark, which was odd because I didn't hear my parents shut off the lights and go downstairs. I sat up in bed and immediately saw a grown man sitting on the end of my bed. It was just an outline and before I could comprehend what I had seen, I blacked out. When I woke back up the lights were back on. I looked at the clock and it read 11:33. Since then I have heard my name being said when I enter my room, I've experienced the feeling of being watched quite frequently, the feeling of being touched (mostly my face). In one other incident my dog did something very out of the ordinary. My dog has only ever growled twice in the last 6 years we have had her. once was at a police officer in the park behind our yard, and the other time was just out of nowhere in my room. I was sitting on my bed when she stood up suddenly and began to growl. I walked over to her to try and calm her down, and when I did I noticed that the spot directly in front of her was very, very cold. There are no vents near that spot in my room and all my windows were closed. No one in my family ever believes me, but my little brother has started experiencing the same things that I have. One night I was out at the movies with some friends. We went to the drive in, so it was very, very late. My brothers room is right next to mine. I always keep my door closed when I'm out because my cat is always getting hair all over my clothing. My brother said he was lying in bed when he heard my bed-frame creaking (it is very loud and obnoxious). My door was still closed, and I was still out at the movies.

So, what do you guys think? All very strange, huh?

sharmcf
06-01-2014, 12:57 AM
not very strange i have had many similar experiences over the past few years from lost items of clothing appearing in my dogs bowl, my loft hatch flying open for no apparent reason, glass bowl falling without being pushed over from my kitchen worktop while i was in the room painting it, all very bizarre but sometimes my dog sits and looks all around him up at the ceiling all the time which is a little bit creepy. i am not really sure how to explain all of these experiences but like you i wish i knew what was happening

LostGirl93
06-01-2014, 01:05 AM
As do I. It is all very strange, isn't it? I've never felt threatened though, so I will go off of those gut feelings and not worry too much. I was just curious as to what others thought.

Spirit Seeker
06-01-2014, 02:24 AM
As do I. It is all very strange, isn't it? I've never felt threatened though, so I will go off of those gut feelings and not worry too much. I was just curious as to what others thought.

Some people are magnets. I've found from reading the investigation blogs of other paranormal investigators, some teams have people that always get the great interaction and others not so much. I think most of it has to do with your aura. If the spirit can sense you are a good person or have a lot of spiritual energy, they can be attracted to you. That's one reason why you never really feel threatened.

I have the same issue, had it for most of my life and never really realized it until I became an investigator. Now because of wanting to help cross spirits into the light, I feel the spirits have some type of homing mechanism on me so they can seek me out to help them to cross when I am at home.

Kaere
06-01-2014, 03:21 AM
Certain people are 'shiny' and are beacons. If you saw a glowing person, wouldn't you be interested? Especially if you knew that glowing people can feel and hear you, when most others cannot?