PDA

View Full Version : I met my animal totem(s)

LillyMoon
02-01-2014, 11:00 PM
erm so yes. i listened to the drums for a couple of minutes. and while stating my intention and focusing on the drums i kept seeing a forest i felt like i had a connection to the forest but i kept loosing my concentration. but as i was llistening to the droums a animal started to appear in my mind it was a deer.. it didnt have any color on it. the deer just looked pure like white light as if it was energy. i got distracted so i stopped. so i decided to try some meditation ans then the next minute a huge snake pops into my mind and starts to stare in my eyes i was and it looked so real it felt as if though if i was able to touch the snake i would of picked it up or something. what are your thoughts on this? the snake was so real. when it looked me in the eyes i felt a connection and i asked myself 'erm why you looking at me like that' lol.

Also. Just. About 5 mins ago I was watching a tv program and it has nothing to do with snakes. And randomly one of the chakracters said the word "snake". I don't believe in co-incidences.

This is what the snake means.
Wisdom, Healing, Initiation

The symbol of eternity

This a powerful totem -- it is
the symbol of transformation and healing.
The Snake is wisdom expressed through healing.

It is a protector and guardian totem,
along with its sister totems, the Dragon and the Serpent.

If a snake totem has come into your life, your creative forces are awakening.
Your intuition will sharpen and be more accurate.

Snake energy is the energy of wholeness, cosmic consciousness, and
the ability to experience anything willingly and without resistance.
It is the knowledge that all things are equal in creation.

It also signals a transition in your life.
New opportunities and/or changes.

Snake is fire medicine, the medicine of transmutation.
On a material level, it is vitality; on an emotional level, it is ambition and dreams;
on a mental level, it is intellect and power; on a spiritual level (the highest level),
it is wisdom, understanding and wholeness.

Snake magic is heavy magic.
Become the Magician and transmute the energy and accept the power of the fire.

The Snake is one of the symbols of Thoth.found the meaning on google

Belle
12-01-2014, 03:24 PM
It's hard to say, with totem animals, it's usual that they appear in a journey - and a number of animals will appear but then one will step forwards or make itself obvious. The thing to do is to walk away and then see if they appear in front of you, if they are your totem animal they will make it abundantly clear that they are there for you, the next stage is to acquaint yourself with that animal and build a relationship. I would try journeying again and challenge the vision and see how it emerges.

One thing, when you journey, stay with it. If you want to return, make sure you follow a course back to the room and don't just arrive back in your room, re-trace your steps. It's worth making your journey to the "underworld" and back very very distinct.