PDA

View Full Version : Shaking Bed

Kapitan_Prien
11-11-2010, 09:24 PM
I've tried to rule out all possibilities before posting here...but I haven't had anything that would even remotely cause this.

I thought of tractor trailers going down the street - but there were none.
I thought of other things that may cause the apt. to move - but there were none as it was quiet, very very early in the morning (the time I don't know).

I had been in a deep state of sleep and there came this feeling that my bed was being shaken - much like a child would do to wake up their parents. The bed was actually squeaking from it being shaken a fair amount. This kept going on until I woke up and opened my eyes. Once I opened my eyes it suddenly stopped.

Typically I tend to dismiss stuff like this...but this was a 'definite' something going on.

I don't know if there are any souls who hang around me, or are in my apt. (although my bed has been shaken before...but I never paid any attention to it).

Because of this - I decided to get out my bottle of Frankincense/Myrrh blend, open it, and sit it next to my bed so that the vapors can come out of the bottle.

Granted - despite my own things going on within me...I feel like a weirdo doing that. I don't like having my sleep interrupted and if there is something there it is 'cruisin' for an etheric bruisin'.

Kaere
11-11-2010, 09:30 PM
Hi KP,

I would not stress about it - you do your protections and affirm that only divine entitites of love and light can approach. You may wish to affirm that only your guides can approach as well.

Sometimes when we go through changes in our spirituality, do healing and make breakthroughs in our self-work, our vibrations increase. As our vibrations increase, we become more visible to those in spirit - like little glowing pinpricks of light. The bed shaking makes me think this might have been someone who realized "Hey! He can see me! Cool!" and wanted to get your attention and meant no harm. It might happen again, it might not. But you are always in control about what comes near you - be aware of and use your own power.

Kapitan_Prien
11-11-2010, 09:36 PM
Thanks Kaere. :-)

I know some tend to laugh at such situations - and I will admit to questioning my own sanity at this...but...I'm really a down to earth person (despite) and...I think I've given the benefit of the doubt to this sort of thing long enough...for me to be convinced to an extent that there is 'something' going on.

I will see if the Frankincense helps at all...I did have it out before and nothing happened...so, this just makes me wonder a bit.

:-)

Kaere
11-11-2010, 09:38 PM
No one here is going to laugh I assure you :) Even if it's nothing, putting your mind at rest is what we're going for here.

Spiritlite
11-11-2010, 09:43 PM
I think you're okay I have a feeling someone was having a bit of fun with you that's all. Just don't fear and the negative ones won't come near you I promise.
Spiritlite.

Kapitan_Prien
11-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Well...it's not good to do those things when I'm trying to sleep...if anything the negative ones ought to be more afraid of me...*laughs* :D

Spiritlite
12-11-2010, 12:52 AM
You crack me up Kapitan.
Spiritlite.

Gracey
12-11-2010, 01:00 AM
I've tried to rule out all possibilities before posting here...but I haven't had anything that would even remotely cause this.

I thought of tractor trailers going down the street - but there were none.
I thought of other things that may cause the apt. to move - but there were none as it was quiet, very very early in the morning (the time I don't know).

I had been in a deep state of sleep and there came this feeling that my bed was being shaken - much like a child would do to wake up their parents. The bed was actually squeaking from it being shaken a fair amount. This kept going on until I woke up and opened my eyes. Once I opened my eyes it suddenly stopped.

Typically I tend to dismiss stuff like this...but this was a 'definite' something going on.

I don't know if there are any souls who hang around me, or are in my apt. (although my bed has been shaken before...but I never paid any attention to it).

Because of this - I decided to get out my bottle of Frankincense/Myrrh blend, open it, and sit it next to my bed so that the vapors can come out of the bottle.

Granted - despite my own things going on within me...I feel like a weirdo doing that. I don't like having my sleep interrupted and if there is something there it is 'cruisin' for an etheric bruisin'.

maybe just maybe it is your own kenetic energy.

i have expereinced this too while asleep and one time while i was sending negative thougts in my head to someone in the same room with me. he yelled out , "no stop saying that" and the the bed i sat on shook for quite a while.

this is why i think kenetic enregy could be at play.....perhaps your spirit (soul) whichever fits for you was expanding and reacted this way.

earthprowler
12-11-2010, 02:19 AM
Kapitan, is this the first time something like this has happened? what time did you notice was it? has it happened since then?

jazz
12-11-2010, 11:17 AM
hi i read this with great interest as the same is happening to me ,,,, iv been a ative member of a snu spiritualist church in west yorkshire for nearly 2 years now and im doing healing and part of a development group for about a yr ,,, i have noticed in the past couple of months that my bed has been gently shaking ,so much so it actually woke me up one nite ,, but mostly that my mastress kinda of vibarating im defo not asleep as i may be reading and wide awake ,,i was even thinking as a spring gone and its vibing etc but its a newish bed ,, also someone /thing puts pressure on my foot/leg an other parts of my bed ,,,i spoke to my teacher and she says its all part of my deveopment/mediumship and not to worry but to ask it . no tell it to leave me alone and not to bother me whilst im in bed etc... i never c anything but just sence that im not alone and little noises like they there trying to attract me attention ,,,,,i would so love to know who it is ,i have asked but had no response ,,has anyone got any feeling about this cheers jazz,x love lite and rainbows

blackraven
12-11-2010, 03:03 PM
Kapitan Prien - Your post caught my attention because it sounded just like an experience I had myself some years back when I was studying with a religious group. I don't know if it had anything to do with it, but I had a lot of paranormal activity in my house coincidentally at the same time. One such incident was the lifting up of my bed in the middle of the night and dropping back down. I would lie there motionless and in deep fear while my bed lifted up , shook, and landed back down on the floor again several times. This occurred several nights in a row along with a scratching noise in the wall by my bed. Just before this started happening a ghost in the form of a large Native American Indian figure appeared to me 3 nights in a row, with the last night leaning over me with an axe of some sort. So I'm sure there was spirit activity in my home during this time. Just wanted to add my post to say that I believe in your experience is all.

Blackraven

Kapitan_Prien
12-11-2010, 03:09 PM
Re Spiritlite: Well I am a bit of a stinker. *wink*

Gracey: That thought did cross my mind actually, but no sooner had I thought of it than I dismissed it. I don't know anything really about such things though. I don't recall dreaming anything prior to it happening - although I know I've been clearing out quite a bit of stuff that dates from this body's very early childhood...so perhaps that had something to do with it.

Earthprowler: Actually no. It's happened to me several times, but this time it seemed like it was something 'external' - although considering what Gracey said - it could have possibly been that as well. I am probably not aware of just how intense or powerful my energy is...and not really having many places to 'channel' it...I guess it would be like being on 'meltdown'...I don't know. I don't know the time...but it was very early in the morning - my guess is sometime around 3 am. It has not happened since I opened up the bottle of Frankincense/Myrrh and put that next to my bed.

Jazz: That's how it was for me...a gentle shaking. When it has happened before it wasn't nearly as bad this time. This time it was quite perceptible and my bed was squeaking from it (it's an old 1930's bed frame) and I was becoming irritated with it - which is why I woke up.

Kapitan_Prien
12-11-2010, 03:13 PM
Re Blackraven: I never had the bed lift up and never dealt with the motionlessness due to fear, but I know that I would start to cringe up but it was due to being irritated because my sleep was being disturbed. I would be like a bomb waiting to go off...because my sleep is very important to me (as I have CFS)...and to have it broken/disturbed by someone...they're just asking for a death wish *laughs*. (although the exception would be emergencies of course)

Rumar
13-11-2010, 01:25 AM
I love those playful notions!
"Gotta get his attention"
"How?"
"LET'S SHAKE THE BED!"

I remember last Thanksgiving, I spent it alone with my soul mate, I was visited way too many times, well, this one child spirit came into the room and stopped at the head of my bed (he came through the wall by the head) and watched me all confused as to what I was. I looked over at him (even though I can't see him, I know he's there), don't do it. I kept saying it, "Don't do it, I know what you're thinking, don't do it!" He did it, he friggin' poked me in the arm and booked it! Ran out the door in a mad frantic way. As soon as he poked me: "GOD D(#$ IT!!!" My soul mate busted out laughing so hard, rolling around in the bed, I was so irritated because of which but the frustration blew over quickly.

Kapitan_Prien
13-11-2010, 08:41 PM
^ *laughs*....I had thought that myself...some 'child spirit' shaking the bed. I did have two daughters with my wife during the war...they are probably - for all intents and purposes - deceased now...but I don't know if they're with me or not.

jazz
29-12-2010, 06:03 PM
hi kap,,,,, just wondering if u u have had anymore experiance with ur bed shaking since ur last post ,,,i have not but can still feel like someone sits on my bed sometimes ,,,,,

ultra-violet
29-12-2010, 06:54 PM

Sira
29-12-2010, 07:27 PM
Well...it's not good to do those things when I'm trying to sleep...if anything the negative ones ought to be more afraid of me...*laughs* :D
That's the spirit, lol! :hug3:
I sometimes come from asleep state to an awake state through an intermediate layer where I see beings as if they were real, or have some other experiences that feel real. Very often I see someone in the bedroom until the moment when I turn on the light - maybe this is the same phenomenon?
In any case, I am proud of your attitude! Power to the people!
:angel9:

Dragonfly1
30-12-2010, 11:48 AM
its not uncommon, many people experience this. I get vibrations in my body or a buzzing feeling, even at times it feels like the bed is vibrating under my body, it used to just happen upon awakening, but now i can get out of bed get back in and the vibrating begins again;... also it sometimes feels like there is something sitting on the bed. Ive even started to feel buzzing in my feet during the day....dont be fearful its your vibrations rising as you become more spiritually awakened. Its not a bad thing, and most likely nothing to do with spirits.....

A.J.M
25-01-2011, 12:42 AM
Could be a minor earthquake.

pictoriale1
25-01-2011, 05:34 PM
I am not detracting from your experience Kapitan_Prien, just thought I would briefly add a funny experience I had with the bed shaking.

I went to bed, fell asleep, was woken abruptly at around 1.30am by the head of the bed shaking. I was not amused as I had to be up early next morning. I just presumed it was a spirit presence, asked them to stop and fell asleep again.

The next morning I learn't there had been an Earth tremor overnight and that is why the bed head was shaking. Haha - just thought it was funny:smile:

Yeiacatl
25-01-2011, 05:43 PM
Yea, your not crazy :hug3: as I have had my bed shake at night. Especially when i was younger. I have also heard someone shout my name very loudly in my room totally by myself. This has happened 5 or 6 times. That is always a little freaky, neat, but a little freaky when you do not know whats going on. Love.

Anng
25-01-2011, 05:48 PM
Sounds to me like a 3.6 earthquake. We had one in Cumbria in December.I was in the bath-that was weird!

LadyTerra
25-01-2011, 07:36 PM
I don't think you need to question your sanity--perhaps it is just that your gifts are expanding and there is someone who is trying to get a message through.

They could be drawn to your energy--your inner-light--and the only time they can get your attention is when you are in the AstralState--or DreamState. This is a time when your conscious mind is at rest and your subconscious mind--or inner-being can take over.

When They come to me I simply ask them what They want--or (if I don't care for Their timing, or energy) I tell Them They are unwelcome and order them to go away.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...