PDA

View Full Version : what is the only truth, reality?

adamm[]
31-12-2013, 05:46 AM
i had a very weird experience where i was experiencing my thoughts, what ever they were, i was experiencing them somewhat instantaneously, weather they were religious or neutral. i saw commercials moments after i had thoughts of epiphany type moments, numbers i feared or concentrated on weather good, bad or neutral would show up everywhere, in radio talk, movies, TV commercials, even in conversations. Things i feared i would hear everywhere. Things i was thinking about would also show up in my life, very quickly.

So what is real, what is the base reality you can go to?

What is the Democratius Atom?? har har har, some science nuts will get that joke.

Mr Interesting
31-12-2013, 06:25 AM
I used to get like that way back and kinda found I was reading too much into everything and that was kinda because I wanted it all to be a certain way...

Now I just let it be whatever it wants... who am I to have any say?

There was a great big time in the middle and that was me kinda realising it's actually more fun... just havin' fun. Work hard and laugh long grasshopper!

im42nut2
31-12-2013, 05:27 PM
I have less than 5% awareness of my surroundings. I have so little confidence in it, I continuously strive to understand it and at the same time judge it to the standards I learned from others. As I move around my brain, searching for satisfaction/answers, I feel muscle tension moving around my body. The more intense I am in an idea, the more intense is the specific muscle tension.

My conclusion: More than 95% of my awareness is inward. It's comprised of thoughts, emotions, and fears. It's synonymous with the feeling sense. It's slowly destroying my body.

What will happen if I release my body...if I can?

BlueSky
31-12-2013, 05:58 PM
']i had a very weird experience where i was experiencing my thoughts, what ever they were, i was experiencing them somewhat instantaneously, weather they were religious or neutral. i saw commercials moments after i had thoughts of epiphany type moments, numbers i feared or concentrated on weather good, bad or neutral would show up everywhere, in radio talk, movies, TV commercials, even in conversations. Things i feared i would hear everywhere. Things i was thinking about would also show up in my life, very quickly.

What is the Democratius Atom?? har har har, some science nuts will get that joke.
My base reality, the ground of being is the space holding the atoms together. Careful inward observance shows me that I am that space. It is the capacity for all things. It is unchanging, timeless and open. You asked...lol

adamm[]
31-12-2013, 11:36 PM
What i meant was, what is the base fundamental of everything, for me as of now i think its thought. So if its thought, that means spirituality is only a thought. Is there even a thing such as spirit? I guess i can call the immortal part of me spirit, but along with spirituality comes alot of stuff such as dualistic thinking, heaven, ego, escaping the endless cycles of reincarnation. But are these just thoughts that we create or are they real?

"seek and yee shall find" so therefore if i look for a reason why something is happening, i will find it. I have life experiences that contradict themselves. I was in therapy and a few days prior i was wondering why i was so shy and if something traumatizing happened to me as a baby, and then in the therapy my mom told me i was in foster care as a very young child and was hiding behind a couch because the other kids were picking on me, and i think she said i was in foster care for 6 months or maybe a year. But my grandma has pictures of me from age 1 to 9 where i can remember things, so how the hell does that work??? Did i litterally create the experience of having something happen to me as a kid via thought, and therefore life isnt really as concrete as people think it to be?

Ive had things instantaneously manifest on occasion, other times they fail and i wonder why and i keep looking for answers and people say things like i need to learn a lesson, or that its all in divine timing. but why didnt i need to learn a lesson when i manifested all those other things. So does the needing to learn a lesson and divine timing only exists because i was looking for a reason why my thoughts didnt manifest at that time? Or are life lessons a base reality?

So what is the only truth? is life just a dream?

BlueSky
01-01-2014, 09:07 AM
']What i meant was, what is the base fundamental of everything, for me as of now i think its thought. So if its thought, that means spirituality is only a thought. Is there even a thing such as spirit? I guess i can call the immortal part of me spirit, but along with spirituality comes alot of stuff such as dualistic thinking, heaven, ego, escaping the endless cycles of reincarnation. But are these just thoughts that we create or are they real?

"seek and yee shall find" so therefore if i look for a reason why something is happening, i will find it. I have life experiences that contradict themselves. I was in therapy and a few days prior i was wondering why i was so shy and if something traumatizing happened to me as a baby, and then in the therapy my mom told me i was in foster care as a very young child and was hiding behind a couch because the other kids were picking on me, and i think she said i was in foster care for 6 months or maybe a year. But my grandma has pictures of me from age 1 to 9 where i can remember things, so how the hell does that work??? Did i litterally create the experience of having something happen to me as a kid via thought, and therefore life isnt really as concrete as people think it to be?

Ive had things instantaneously manifest on occasion, other times they fail and i wonder why and i keep looking for answers and people say things like i need to learn a lesson, or that its all in divine timing. but why didnt i need to learn a lesson when i manifested all those other things. So does the needing to learn a lesson and divine timing only exists because i was looking for a reason why my thoughts didnt manifest at that timeh? Or are life lessons a base reality?

What I am saying is the base fundamental of everything, including thought, is who I am.....emptiness.....space......void....

silent whisper
01-01-2014, 09:56 AM
']What i meant was, what is the base fundamental of everything, for me as of now i think its thought. So if its thought, that means spirituality is only a thought. Is there even a thing such as spirit? I guess i can call the immortal part of me spirit, but along with spirituality comes alot of stuff such as dualistic thinking, heaven, ego, escaping the endless cycles of reincarnation. But are these just thoughts that we create or are they real?

Ive had things instantaneously manifest on occasion, other times they fail and i wonder why and i keep looking for answers and people say things like i need to learn a lesson, or that its all in divine timing. but why didnt i need to learn a lesson when i manifested all those other things. So does the needing to learn a lesson and divine timing only exists because i was looking for a reason why my thoughts didnt manifest at that time? Or are life lessons a base reality?

Perhaps we are dreaming our life into being all the time..if we are in a constant state of dreaming and waking up to the dream then perhaps we are a dream within a dream, within a dream for all eternity....:)

The truth of you is the truth in each moment, along with the greater truth one with you.

Belle
01-01-2014, 10:35 AM
The question assumes there is only one truth. But perhaps that is a lie!

BlueSky
01-01-2014, 01:14 PM
The question assumes there is only one truth. But perhaps that is a lie!

Truth would not be a good word to describe what I see as who I am and a lie would not be a good word to define that which is all in me and yet the opposite of me. I am the stillness, the void, emptiness or my favorite, the capacity for the world to be. The world is changing, I am not. The world is time, I am timeless. When I look out as if I am in my head looking out two empty holes called eyes, I see that I am the capacity for the world, for thoughts. I see that the world is in me. I see not separation. I see that I don't truly understand the world or control it. I am the ground of being. This ground,s nature is not try and understand the world, it's nature is to be. When I bring my attention to it, the capacity for all things, I feel nothing but pure presence. It is never about truth or lies but it is about opposites.
Silent Whisper, I enjoyed your post above. It helped me to bring my attention to the place I speak of here.
That is my challenge in life. It is my practice.

good day
30-04-2014, 07:13 PM
']i had a very weird experience where i was experiencing my thoughts, what ever they were, i was experiencing them somewhat instantaneously, weather they were religious or neutral. i saw commercials moments after i had thoughts of epiphany type moments, numbers i feared or concentrated on weather good, bad or neutral would show up everywhere, in radio talk, movies, TV commercials, even in conversations. Things i feared i would hear everywhere. Things i was thinking about would also show up in my life, very quickly.

What is the Democratius Atom?? har har har, some science nuts will
get that joke.

your experience came from memory, it was not an epiphany.

good day
30-04-2014, 07:20 PM
Truth would not be a good word to describe what I see as who I am and a lie would not be a good word to define that which is all in me and yet the opposite of me. I am the stillness, the void, emptiness or my favorite, the capacity for the world to be. The world is changing, I am not. The world is time, I am timeless. When I look out as if I am in my head looking out two empty holes called eyes, I see that I am the capacity for the world, for thoughts. I see that the world is in me. I see not separation. I see that I don't truly understand the world or control it. I am the ground of being. This ground,s nature is not try and understand the world, it's nature is to be. When I bring my attention to it, the capacity for all things, I feel nothing but pure presence. It is never about truth or lies but it is about opposites.
Silent Whisper, I enjoyed your post above. It helped me to bring my attention to the place I speak of here.
That is my challenge in life. It is my practice.

what.truth are you seeking. Is it about the world, or about your hidden nature?

good day
04-06-2014, 08:13 AM

+a
What is the Democratius Atom?? har har har, some science

@
nuts will

get that joke.

what is an epiphimy

good day
04-06-2014, 08:17 AM
I would like to know what you call an ephiphiny
to you?

Greenslade
04-06-2014, 09:12 AM
']So what is real, what is the base reality you can go to?
The Universe allows all thoughts to exist without judgement. Whether this is the truth or it's a lie, whether there is an ultimate truth or not, whether the truth is relative to one's own agenda, whether it exists or not.

Baile
04-06-2014, 09:34 AM
The Universe allows all thoughts to exist without judgement. Whether this is the truth or it's a lie, whether there is an ultimate truth or not, whether the truth is relative to one's own agenda, whether it exists or not.Nice. And sticking to the thread topic as an imagination exercise. Double nice.

LeoJeo
04-06-2014, 10:22 AM
The only truth is that we are all one. Everything stems from Source, and everything is a part of source. Thus, you are connected to everything. Oneness is the only truth. God is all around you and is inside of you. Gain comfort from this. Try to feel God all around you, and once you feel it, you'll never look at reality the same way. You gain empathy and compassion where before you might have had fear or confusion. Separation is merely an illusion, like actors in a play. There is only identity. Once you realize you are apart of God, you become empowered and realize you can directly manifest what you want or create your own reality, since you are connected to all that is.

Baile
04-06-2014, 12:34 PM
The only truth is that we are all one.
Everything stems from Source, and everything is a part of source.
Thus, you are connected to everything.
Oneness is the only truth.
God is all around you and is inside of you.
Gain comfort from this.
Try to feel God all around you, and once you feel it, you'll never look at reality the same way.
You gain empathy and compassion where before you might have had fear or confusion.
Separation is merely an illusion, like actors in a play.
There is only identity.
Once you realize you are apart of God,
You become empowered and realize you can directly manifest what you want
Or create your own reality, since you are connected to all that is.Too good not to be turned into a wall poster!