PDA

View Full Version : Anyone having deja-vu these days?

Kiran
30-12-2013, 11:55 PM
I had a very strong one during our family Christmas meal. :D
The conversation was just exactly the same as some other time (I thought some other meal we had in spring, not sure)
I knew every single sentence they were going to say, and it was said.
It lasted for at least 10 minutes.

I just thought "oh gosh, should I say now they're repetitive? Do they even notice? Or is it all in my head?"

Kiran
30-12-2013, 11:57 PM
Said this, I use to have deja-vu about twice or three times a year or so, and I ALWAYS know exactly what is going to happen or what is going to be said, very often even recognize "hey! that was exactly the place I've been before, here it is going to happen", but I can't do anything NOT to make it happen.

Astralyra
31-12-2013, 12:21 AM
Wow, that's really strange interestingly though. I have deja-vu quite a lot, but never for longer than a minute or so. Is it time travel? or is it that whilst we are sleeping we are living out our time in awake land and when we awake our dense body and life on earth act it out? Is dejavu the curtain being lifted from the illusion?

GoldenLioness
31-12-2013, 12:29 AM
Incidentally I had two this holiday season! One lasted much longer than normal as you said, though still only about 10 seconds. I am unsure of the purpose of these happenings.

Astralyra
31-12-2013, 12:34 AM
I wish I had an answer to what they really are, maybe a question for the etherical :-)

Better known as Jo
31-12-2013, 04:19 AM
I had a vision recently in which I was standing with a Being of Light and it was showing me the life of a boy. It started with his younger years, then there was a disaster of some sort that the boy survived and, finally, I was shown the latter years. It was all very quick and the Being of Light wanted to know if I accepted this next life and I agreed. During this, I had an AHA moment...I was trying to burn what I had seen into my mind and told myself that THIS is what a deja vu is! That, when I have that feeling, it's because I have seen it before and know what will happen.

Anyway, just a different take on those:)

Astralyra
31-12-2013, 04:43 AM
[QUOTE=
Anyway, just a different take on those:)[/QUOTE]

This is what makes life exciting, the myriad of possibilities, so many different lens's to choose from, everyone's truth is truth when we seek to make the unknown known, I love it & dig your lens

Lunarvilly
31-12-2013, 01:54 PM
In my experience, Deja-Vu is when the 'arrow' of time turns around on itself. I have been in an almost perpetual state of Deja-Vu for a couple of months now, as I grow closer to living in the moment. Just outside of physical reality, lies the 'template' for physical reality, where time is not linear as it is in this dimension.. I think it is simply when we become aware of that and we realise 'oh, we have already done this'.. In a sense. The higher self conceives, the brain receives and the personality construct perceives.

GoldenLioness
31-12-2013, 02:43 PM
Lunarvilly that is how I choose to perceive it, that the higher self already knows all and as we better connect with our Self, deja vus ensue.

loved48
31-12-2013, 04:27 PM
Lately I have been having the deja vu off and on during the day. This month twice..my deja vu type thing was where it was something was off..my brain knew it and kind of paused me in the moment..but I did not know what it was. Just the feeling that something was wrong and not like it was suppose to be. ??

Pagandell
31-12-2013, 05:37 PM
Hi every one happy new year :occasion16:

Yeah I get deja-vu all the time.
I think i'ts good, yeah I realy like it.
You have just made me realise I kind of take it for granted these days.
I think deja-vu is a sign sent to us spiritual/sensitive folk by spirit/those on a different plane, to feel it all the time maby we would need to be on a different plane of existence. :D