PDA

View Full Version : for those that see spirits

Roselove
11-11-2010, 06:44 PM
i was concerned about somethng i saw on tlc lol, this girl started to develop ablity to see spirits at first they began as energy then she said they became more and more real looking

when they approach you do they look like real people or can you tell they are spirits?

mac
11-11-2010, 08:16 PM
i was concerned about somethng i saw on tlc lol, this girl started to develop ablity to see spirits at first they began as energy then she said they became more and more real looking

when they approach you do they look like real people or can you tell they are spirits?

You should treat TV and movies for what they are - entertainment designed to make money. Taking them seriously is a mistake....

Spiritlite
11-11-2010, 08:20 PM
Sometimes when I'm working (and I work in a long term facility that's been around for 40 years same bulding etc) out the corner of my eye the spirit will look like a real person, but if I see them straight on it's a mist or just a shadow. LIke this morning actually was weird I was in the gym and out the corner of my eye I saw someone standing near me and I said "oh sorry" and looked at her and to find no one was there...
Usually I see things out the corner of my eye very clearly.
Spiritlite.

Rumar
11-11-2010, 08:57 PM
I started off with just hearing them, then when the visuals started coming back to me, it was all about seeing the "shadow people", they would look like someone's shadow but upright and on their own. I would normally see them as if they're here physically in the corner of my eye but when I actually double take to look at them, no one is there.

Sometimes I feel them around and actually confuse them as if they were actually alive and roaming around but when I go to investigate, there's no one there. Spirits are all around us at all times, some places have more activity than others and some places less. It also has something to do with what attracts them, such as the energy from a lot of electricity and electronics running. The whole: "Attracting the negative" you're attracting a spirit, period, the whole negative aspect is prejudiced.

Roselove
11-11-2010, 09:00 PM
i see thanks

Moon Willow
12-11-2010, 02:37 AM
Hey Rosewater, I think you'll find that everyone will probably see them slightly differently, depending on their natural abilities.

I often catch things out the corner of my eye and know someone is there, or catch a glimpse, but for me I will more often see them with my third eye (like an impression of them, or close up of their closed eyes and just 'knowing' what colour clothes they are wearing, or what they look like etc). I'm still very new to this and things are developing rapidly so by next week I'll probably have a different answer for you! :D

Love, light and blessings,
Moon Willow :hug:

Wynd
12-11-2010, 02:47 AM
Personally I see them out of the corner of my eye, see shadows, feel them (like Moon Willow said), hear them, etc. It all depends on how receptive I am and how much they are sharing with me.

Hubby feels their presence, hears their words and sees shadows (he's very new, so it's sometimes overwhelming for him), but he doesn't discern who is who, yet ;)

Serenity Bear
13-11-2010, 01:03 PM
Yep I see them just like real people walking in the street.

earthprowler
13-11-2010, 01:10 PM
i was coming out of the mail room at work one day to get on the elevator and i saw a lady stepping onto it, when the doors closed i thought "oh i can catch it", i was only seconds behind her. when i pushed the button, nothing happened and i looked up to see the elevator coming down from the 8th floor and there was not enough time for it to get up there.........so yeah after my windy story, i see them as people. :dink:

glenos
13-11-2010, 01:16 PM
I see them this way:- Imagine seeing a living person but seeing them in every way possible. Sight, smell, touch, feeling their emotions, their warmth, infact everything that "they are". Then get a mandolin from the kitchen drawer and take the thinnest shave of them possible. You're left with all those "seeings" but so thin that they are almost invisible. Ok now add to that all those things that they are on atomic steroids. Bingo, Spirit forms as they appear to me ;0)

My first experience of that was with the tiniest (fully grown) pussy cat you could imagine. This dear soul had lived a life that one could only imagine in your wildest nightmares. I STOLE her from her keepers and I gave her love that came from the deepest recesses of my soul, and there we were looking at each other. WE WERE EQUALS. She was pure soul and every part of me was buzzin'. I then realised that this thing we call Spirit in is all of us. All living things. My God what a realisation. The start.. it changed my life forever.

mac
13-11-2010, 01:24 PM
Not strictly mediumship yet again (the forum heading) but let's go with it anyway....

When sensitives see discarnates ('spirits' as many will say it), are they 'spirit' individuals (very much alive in the next dimension) or simply shells, 'ghosts'?

Do you know what you see?

How do you know what you see?

glenos
13-11-2010, 01:31 PM
Me? Oh yes, I know what I see. They fill the room. And they bring with them a waft of the Spirit realms. People, animals, for many many years. There's been years when nothing happens and life gets in the way (development?) and then the next time the volume is turned up. Others will be different I'm sure.

G.

angel62
13-11-2010, 01:32 PM
most of the time i see them in my minds eye and many times in the corner of my eye ... hearing smelling just knowing there there
but the most interesting one was seeing a chld in the car seat in the back when i went to reverse the car as iv never seen one just there it was a shock but did calm down and ask who it was.
there has been a lot more incidents since then

mac
13-11-2010, 01:34 PM
Me? Oh yes, I know what I see. They fill the room. And they bring with them a waft of the Spirit realms. People, animals, for many many years. There's been years when nothing happens and life gets in the way (development?) and then the next time the volume is turned up. Others will be different I'm sure.

G.

fair comment - I needed to ask - not everyone has the powers of discrimination that you have

Many enquirers are hopelessly muddled about ghosts...

glenos
13-11-2010, 01:37 PM
I wouldn't for one moment question your "knowledge" on matters Spiritual Mac. But yeah, I know what I'm seeing. When it happens... maan, the enormity of it is beyond ANY earthly understanding. Collosal mate.

G.

I had to come back to this one because I like to give real-world actual happenings for people to chew over, not some high faluting wordage that some use as their Spiritual being of..

Anyways:- I'm sitting there at home waiting for my mum to come home from serving, and me waiting for some healing, and the fire was on, Squidgey (said little pussy cat), lights dimmed and me vibing in so to speak. Squidgey was sitting opposite me and as I have related I "saw" her like I have never seen before. So me mum come in, and she pops her head round the door and immediately said "what's happened???" I replied that I have just seen Spirit like never before (at it for 40 yrs mind) I explained.., the room filled with golden rods, bigguns. I'm a normal guy, a bit mad at times, I like a pint a dance and love the wild side of life (sorry) but this thing was so bluddy real that I didn't know whether to run, hide behind the sofa or what. The rods started from my back, like wings at first but then filling the room with such power that I can only liken it to an atomic reactor being on the same level as a struck match. There's more to the story but thus far will suffice I hope. Awestruck... they haven't invented the words yet to describe this.

G.

earthprowler
13-11-2010, 01:42 PM
Not strictly mediumship yet again (the forum heading) but let's go with it anyway....

When sensitives see discarnates ('spirits' as many will say it), are they 'spirit' individuals (very much alive in the next dimension) or simply shells, 'ghosts'?

Do you know what you see?

How do you know what you see?

both. spirit is what i see when i sit with someone to contact a loved one and they come to me in my minds eye.

ghosts are what i see such as what i described in my earlier post and i see them straight on or out of the corner of my eye even.

yes, i know what I see.

reading, research, questioning, asking questions of others, trusting in my self enough that i'm not losing my mind and don't need to be in a white ward with my arms wrapped behind my back. coming to forums such as this to find others that go through the same thing and hoping to not be gunned down by constant questioning non believers who make me question myself ..........and restart with white ward sentence.......:wink:

mac
13-11-2010, 02:01 PM
You cause no offence if you question my knowledge - it's easy, I have no knowledge of matters spiritual to offer anyone. Do I ever offer any knowledge?

I wonder if folks realise that I ask far more questions than ever I give answers....:wink: If thse questions hurt you, then simply ignore them....

But believe this or not, there are sensitives out there who can not discern what is what....

glenos
13-11-2010, 02:11 PM
Yeah I know. Even the basicness(?) of Spiritualism is beyond what many can take in. Like it or not this is where the best evidence and understanding emanates from. Be at it for many decades and you get to see where Spirit is channeling (gawd I cant stand that word) their energies most, though they are spreading their stuff wider and wider. I sat here this morning and I thought how marvelous this is all becoming. Ma used to say that she and her compardres were seeing that there was a need for a new mediumship, one that appealed to the masses who demand instant gratification in this info' super highway existance of todays life. Well, it's happening Mac, there are tens of thousands on crysalists breaking open as we witness here on SF. perhaps relating real world happenings and evidences is part of the new way. I for one hope so.

mac
13-11-2010, 02:13 PM
both. spirit is what i see when i sit with someone to contact a loved one and they come to me in my minds eye.

ghosts are what i see such as what i described in my earlier post and i see them straight on or out of the corner of my eye even.

yes, i know what I see.

reading, research, questioning, asking questions of others, trusting in my self enough that i'm not losing my mind and don't need to be in a white ward with my arms wrapped behind my back. coming to forums such as this to find others that go through the same thing and hoping to not be gunned down by constant questioning non believers who make me question myself ..........and restart with white ward sentence.......:wink:
"...gunned down by constant questioning non believers who make me question myself" Gunned down by questioning non-believers? I hope they don't cause the white-ward outcome you mentioned but you are not obliged to provide them answers anyway....

You're here by your own choice. You know what you're seeing, experiencing and you know you're not by yourself in this now....

Summerland
13-11-2010, 02:21 PM
When I have seen spirits/ghosts, I see them both in my minds eye and in my physical eyes. One two occassions I have seen someone elses spirit guides. I have seen a few and heard some in the hospital where I work. I don't consider myself a medium by any stretch of the term. Spirits certainly don't appear when I wish or ask.

mac
13-11-2010, 02:28 PM
Yeah I know. Even the basicness(?) of Spiritualism is beyond what many can take in. Like it or not this is where the best evidence and understanding emanates from. Be at it for many decades and you get to see where Spirit is channeling (gawd I cant stand that word) their energies most, though they are spreading their stuff wider and wider. I sat here this morning and I thought how marvelous this is all becoming. Ma used to say that she and her compardres were seeing that there was a need for a new mediumship, one that appealed to the masses who demand instant gratification in this info' super highway existance of todays life. Well, it's happening Mac, there are tens of thousands on crysalists breaking open as we witness here on SF. perhaps relating real world happenings and evidences is part of the new way. I for one hope so.

People will accept only what their development enables them to understand.

You can't stand which word - spirit or channelling? You used 'em, not me....

Strange, don't you think, that two individuals look at present-day situations and reach opposite conclusions? There may be a fair number of semi-interested individuals on SF but I am far from convinced that this represents what you conclude viz. "there are tens of thousands on crysalists breaking open as we witness here on SF."

I'd love to be wrong in my gloomy conclusion but I feel the opposite. The message of survival after physical death, and all it can also teach about life here-and-now, seems greatly diminished and I'm far from confident that what's replacing it has any significant value.

I contribute to a number of websites, and read so much drivel that at times, I'm tempted to throw up my hands and say the hell with it. I battle to get others to even begin to think about the smallest of points, let alone big issues. OK, maybe that's just my lack of ability?

Evidential mediumship is even less for the masses now than ever it was. The spiritually-evolved guides and teachers of yesteryear are gone and appear to have no replacements.

Psychic is replacing spiritual, awareness and sensitivity being viewed as mediumship, personal gurus replacing teachers.

If that's moving humankind spiritually forward then I look forward to the outcome.

At present I am unconvinced....

mac
13-11-2010, 02:34 PM
When I have seen spirits/ghosts, I see them both in my minds eye and in my physical eyes. One two occassions I have seen someone elses spirit guides. I have seen a few and heard some in the hospital where I work. I don't consider myself a medium by any stretch of the term. Spirits certainly don't appear when I wish or ask.

My mention of mediumship was because this is the 'Mediumship' forum....:wink: Many other subjects get dumped here.

As I asked earlier, how do you know what you are seeing? But if you don't see 'ghosts' and 'spirits' as different that question won't have relevance for you - all will appear the same.

glenos
13-11-2010, 02:51 PM
Word disliking... "channeling".
Blimey Mac, you got me going here mate. Deeeep on a Saturday....
My thoughts are that Spirit have a plan, and it's slowly but surely opening up.Try talking Spirit twenty years ago or even ten... Nothing, no enlightenment, no manifestation is wasted. Hmm personal gurus., yeah, one or two on here I have to agree. If you aint written a book about nothing and earn dosh from it then you aint doin' it. Ha, get 'em on the platform and get them to do their stuff...
Spiritual guides of yesteryear., I agree but how many times do the simple truths have to be expounded? SB, WE, it's there, just read and relate to your own life, it works, the truth. How many bibles do they need?
Mac, I have had so many incredible things happen to me, Spiritual things, that I know now, not believe. If you saw me up the town or at the rave-up you'd never believe that some one like me would know of some thing that makes the physical existance a mere puff of wind, no matter how hard life is. If I can see it then others must too. Ok so many are still in the crysalis stage but there are so many basic tennants played out in our own lives that only the blind cannot see. it just needs me and thee and others like us to give real life examples of what is truely going on. Dont worry mate, I shall give give and give some more so that others can understand and put form to their strange occuarances. And that's coming from the most unlikely. It'll come good. This I know.

glenos
13-11-2010, 03:02 PM
Sitting here listening to 'The waterboys'... the track is 'SPIRIT' lyrics :---

"Man gets tired, Spirit dont.
Man surrenders, Spirit wont
Man crawls, Spirit flies
Spirit lives when man dies
Man seems, Spirit is
Man dreams, the Spirit lives
Man is tethered, Spirit is free
What Spirit is man can be.

Glenos.

mac
13-11-2010, 03:34 PM
Word disliking... "channeling".
Blimey Mac, you got me going here mate. Deeeep on a Saturday....
My thoughts are that Spirit have a plan, and it's slowly but surely opening up.Try talking Spirit twenty years ago or even ten... Nothing, no enlightenment, no manifestation is wasted. Hmm personal gurus., yeah, one or two on here I have to agree. If you aint written a book about nothing and earn dosh from it then you aint doin' it. Ha, get 'em on the platform and get them to do their stuff...
Spiritual guides of yesteryear., I agree but how many times do the simple truths have to be expounded? SB, WE, it's there, just read and relate to your own life, it works, the truth. How many bibles do they need?
Mac, I have had so many incredible things happen to me, Spiritual things, that I know now, not believe. If you saw me up the town or at the rave-up you'd never believe that some one like me would know of some thing that makes the physical existance a mere puff of wind, no matter how hard life is. If I can see it then others must too. Ok so many are still in the crysalis stage but there are so many basic tennants played out in our own lives that only the blind cannot see. it just needs me and thee and others like us to give real life examples of what is truely going on. Dont worry mate, I shall give give and give some more so that others can understand and put form to their strange occuarances. And that's coming from the most unlikely. It'll come good. This I know.

You remind me of a certain Antipodean friend of mine.:smile:

Got you going deep? Then those who steer me will be well pleased at the direction and distance we've gone. :wink:

You're right that others can make the transition you appear to have made but wrong to think that it can be done en masse.

I say similar stuff about myself - I ain't nobody special so if I can think what I think then so can others....yet as I write these words I also know it ain't that simple.

Only when the time is right for each of us individually will that realisation come - there's no getting away from the old teachings - we can't change what is just because the teachers aren't there to keep repeating it. And that's what's gonna stop global awakening or any such notion.

Speaking about what you asked, viz. " how many times do the simple truths have to be expounded?" The answer might be that as many times as is needed to get across to each subsequent generation. I frankly don't care who 'spreads the word' as long as it's the right word. What I don't go along with is the notion of individuals being 'guided' by unknown and untested discarnates... Call me fussy - I know what I know.

As for me I do what I can. Often this infuriates those who I question and challenge.

This I put down to my finding holes in their arguments and I can live with finding their holes!:wink:

scuse me! :D

mac
13-11-2010, 03:44 PM
Sitting here listening to 'The waterboys'... the track is 'SPIRIT' lyrics :---

"Man gets tired, Spirit dont.
Man surrenders, Spirit wont
Man crawls, Spirit flies
Spirit lives when man dies
Man seems, Spirit is
Man dreams, the Spirit lives
Man is tethered, Spirit is free
What Spirit is man can be.

Glenos.
Folks sometimes ask what living in the afterlife (their words) is like. I say that much is directly opposite to what we experience here..

We don't: get tired, hungry, cold, hot, bothered by insects, have to do paid work to earn our crust, suffer, have ill-health etc.

It's over-simplistic but the stark reality is that we come to experience in-the-body those situations we can't find when we're not. It's not to say we can't do it elsewhere but earth was created for a special purpose and I reckon it's probably meeting wonderfully well its design brief.

Now I guess I'll get creationists hollerin' at me about....well I'm not going down that path.

Already I'm well off-topic and for that I apologise to the few who were following the original thread topic. :wink:

Roselove
13-11-2010, 04:06 PM
for those that see them can you tell them apart from real people?

deepsea
13-11-2010, 04:53 PM
Hi Mac! Nice to see you here.
Also discussing spiritual subjects as usual.
We just can't get away from them,can we?:redface:
My favourite subject too.
Now guess!
deepsea :D

mac
13-11-2010, 05:31 PM
Hi Mac! Nice to see you here.
Also discussing spiritual subjects as usual.
We just can't get away from them,can we?:redface:
My favourite subject too.
Now guess!
deepsea :D

I recognise the Cambridgeshire address! :wink: No problem with identifying my user name :D Same everywhere I go

This is an old favourite for me...including the old one that died recently.

deepsea
13-11-2010, 05:39 PM
I recognise the Cambridgeshire address! :wink: No problem with identifying my user name :D Same everywhere I go

This is an old favourite for me...including the old one that died recently.

I really will have to move! :D
Good to see you,Mac!
See you around the forums.
Deepsea

mac
13-11-2010, 05:49 PM
"I really will have to move!" :D

I can recommend Arizona - specially this time of year! :hug3:

Tricia
13-11-2010, 06:13 PM

I can give you an experience my mother had in hospital a few months ago. There was a lady in the bed opposite my mother, she was sleeping and on the chair beside her sat a young girl, aged about 8, she had dark brown hair which was braided and wore a yellow sweater and dark coloured skirt. She sat there just looking and smiling at this lady, my mother felt she was related to her. After a few minutes she just disappeared into thin air. She was a clear as day and looked like any person you would see on the earthplane.

The following day, my mother was talking to the lady opposite, she was unsure how to bring up what she saw. It turned out, the young girl, was this lady's granddaughter, who has passed away 2 years prior.

Tricia
13-11-2010, 06:22 PM
Hey Rosewater, I think you'll find that everyone will probably see them slightly differently, depending on their natural abilities.

I often catch things out the corner of my eye and know someone is there, or catch a glimpse, but for me I will more often see them with my third eye (like an impression of them, or close up of their closed eyes and just 'knowing' what colour clothes they are wearing, or what they look like etc). I'm still very new to this and things are developing rapidly so by next week I'll probably have a different answer for you! :D

Love, light and blessings,

I agree with you Moon Willow, I also feel it depends on the abilities of the person, some see shadows, a glimpse, as you have said, also impressions. I have had impressions, like yourself. Just a 'knowing' what they look like, what they are wearing, hair colour etc. Seeing with your minds-eye really is the best way I can describe it.

deepsea
13-11-2010, 06:26 PM
"I really will have to move!" :D

I can recommend Arizona - specially this time of year! :hug3:

It's too darned hot there. From one extreme to the other.
Have a net friend there,she just has to tell me the temp and I faint. :eek:
Best place I ever lived in,was Melbourne,one day hot,one day cold.
:hug3:

deepsea
13-11-2010, 07:30 PM
Unfortunately I cannot see spirit,I can sense them.can feel when they are near and know instinctively they are around me.
I go by signs they leave me, in messages or other obvious ways.
Thoughts,dreams etc
Deepsea.

Summerland
14-11-2010, 11:48 AM
for those that see them can you tell them apart from real people?

That is an interesting question, Rosewater. I know that they are not in a human body. However I have heard of a theory that spirits can and do walk among us without us being able to tell the difference. Probably just urban legend.:D

mac
14-11-2010, 12:10 PM
That is an interesting question, Rosewater. I know that they are not in a human body. However I have heard of a theory that spirits can and do walk among us without us being able to tell the difference. Probably just urban legend.:D
Without us being able to tell the difference or they being unable to tell? :wink: :D

God Bless the urban legends for the movies they can spawn!

deepsea
14-11-2010, 08:38 PM
Now there's an interesting concept,Summerland
Spirit walk among us.

Now my hubby and I used to discuss this among our many conversations about the afterlife.

Now he reckoned they can be seen,but only by certain eyes.
He remarked more than once that he knew the difference between a spirit person and one of us.

I asked once how he knew and he could only say there was a difference about them that stood out but couldn't explain it clearly.
He always told me don't think every person you pass in the street or through a crowded shop is of our dimension.
They do mingle.

Ken,my hubby had the most unusual eyes,very penetrating and far seeing.
Friends used to remark upon his eyes,not that they made anyone feel uncomfortable,but always his eyes could see through to the soul.
Deepsea

mac
14-11-2010, 09:34 PM
It's pretty well accepted, I suggest, that the many dimensions of existence actually interpenetrate one another, they 'occupy the same space' so to speak but each is at a slightly different 'frequency' (for want of a better word) and hence they do not interfere with one another.

The analogy has often been made that they are like radio and TV waves in that all are constantly around us yet do not affect either ourselves or one another.

Those planes of existence, though, sometimes have frequencies so close that sensitives are able to detect discarnate individuals in the nearest dimension(s) to our own.

This may be even to the point that these individuals look as solid as ourselves, which, of course is how they actually appear to themselves in their own dimensions. :wink:

That's not to say, though, that we will actually be seeing discarnates ('spirits') in our day-to-day lives because unless we have the level of sensitivity needed, most simply won't be able to discern them.

It also should be kept in mind that those who are seen are going about their own lives, in whatever circumstances they are living - they only appear to be mingling with people in our own dimension.

Having said that, however, it's said that after death some individuals remain close to the earth plane and they might feel that they are still part of the earth plane. They may be more readily discerned than others.

That's another interesting subject for discussion at another time...

deepsea
14-11-2010, 09:55 PM
'As solid as ourselves'

Yep! That's the way Ken used to describe them.
Couldn't tell the difference between them and us.

I had an interesting experience some years ago and I am not saying this was my father.
We were out in Oz for a holiday seeing my son,we decided to visit Melbourne one day and caught the train into Flinders railway station.

There was an old man sitting across the other side of the train and I couldn't keep my eyes off him as he bore a strong resemblance to my father but was sitting too far away to really see his features.
Arriving in Melbourne,we followed the old guy off the train,he kept looking back at us,then dropped his brolly on the ground. He bent down to retrieve it,and as I bent down at the same time,he looked up at me.
I swear to God that was my dad.
The eyes were his,the nose and the smile. It wasn't only the facial resemblance,it was something else. He knew me.
We walked away and Ken said to me 'Do you realise who that was?'.
I just replied 'Well,he looked like my dad'.
Ken smiled and we walked on.
i can't prove it.
Deepsea

glenos
14-11-2010, 10:24 PM
Yikes, fantastic what a story! Hair standing on end...

santacruz18
15-11-2010, 04:13 AM
Maybe someone can explain to me how seeing a spirit only from the "corner" of your eye works. (But not straight on)

Summerland
15-11-2010, 04:24 AM
Now there's an interesting concept,Summerland
Spirit walk among us.

Now my hubby and I used to discuss this among our many conversations about the afterlife.

Now he reckoned they can be seen,but only by certain eyes.
He remarked more than once that he knew the difference between a spirit person and one of us.

I asked once how he knew and he could only say there was a difference about them that stood out but couldn't explain it clearly.
He always told me don't think every person you pass in the street or through a crowded shop is of our dimension.
They do mingle.

Ken,my hubby had the most unusual eyes,very penetrating and far seeing.
Friends used to remark upon his eyes,not that they made anyone feel uncomfortable,but always his eyes could see through to the soul.
Deepsea

Deep Sea, I have a friend who even said "Hi, how are you?" to a doctor walking off of my unit. The doctor turned, looked at him, confused and walked on THROUGH the closed door. So was the doctor confused because he didn't see anyone talking to him,but only HEARD a voice or did the doctor looked confused because he was aware that he was deand and didn't think he could be seen? I believe that it was the first ; he couldn't see the person saying "Hi" to him. Maybe it is that the dimensions are thinner in some places or thinner for some people.
"Heaven" is supposed to be nearly on the same plane as our own plane and maybe they overlap in places and we get glimpses of each other. Or even multi-dimensions. The spirits that I have seen are defintely people that have not moved on. But what if this doctor was from an alternate dimension~~~

deepsea
15-11-2010, 04:57 AM
Hi Summerland.
Spirit are right next door,if I can put it that way.
Just a hairsbreath away.
They mingle with our lives,more than you realise.
Ever read the book 'What dreams may come?'
There was a lot of research done in writing that book.
Move was rubbish but book,great.
There was a scene in the book where this guy dies,wanders the corridors of the hospital,speaks to various staff and wonders why he receives no replies.
Remincient of your doctor?
:smile:
Deepsea.

Summerland
15-11-2010, 07:02 AM
Hi Summerland.
Spirit are right next door,if I can put it that way.
Just a hairsbreath away.
They mingle with our lives,more than you realise.
Ever read the book 'What dreams may come?'
There was a lot of research done in writing that book.
Move was rubbish but book,great.
There was a scene in the book where this guy dies,wanders the corridors of the hospital,speaks to various staff and wonders why he receives no replies.
Remincient of your doctor?
:smile:
Deepsea.

Oh, deepsea, that is my all time favorite book (other than Greg Bradden's "The Divine Matrix") !! I bought 6 copies; one for myself and one for each of my children. I enjoyed the movie, but the book lets you get inside of peoples heads.
I remember that scene, but this was a bit reversed. My friend actually saw what he assumed to a live human body, that then walked thru a locked door.
Someone else brought up ,ulti-dimensions and I wonder how much that does play into 'sightings' I avoid the MRI machine area as when I walk past it I always have the oddest sensation of being out of sync, as if I am walking with one foot in this reality and the other foot not quite here. Then you can start getting into quantum theory, brane theory, string theory, etc....:confused:

deepsea
15-11-2010, 03:06 PM
I'm back! One of those days.
Didn't they make a movie of that book, 'The Matrix'?
I must make a point of reading that.
Thanks Summerland.

Summerland
15-11-2010, 03:14 PM
I'm back! One of those days.
Didn't they make a movie of that book, 'The Matrix'?
I must make a point of reading that.
Thanks Summerland.

No deepsea, "The Matrix" movie is entirely different. "The Divine Matrix " is a book by Gregg Bradden. You can find him on youtube talking about it and many other subjects. He is extremely smart and explains string theory and quantum mechanics on a level that nearly everyone can understand. His book, "Fractal Time" is good but took several times for me to try to read it. I would start reading and give up. The last time that I picked it up and started reading it was like"Oh, NOW I get it!!" I have lent my book to several people to read and every one of them was amazed by his revelations. You may think that quantum mechanics would be boring, but it is truly fascinating to realize that we can affect an outcome simply by observing it. Excellent reading!

deepsea
15-11-2010, 03:19 PM
No deepsea, "The Matrix" movie is entirely different. "The Divine Matrix " is a book by Gregg Bradden. You can find him on youtube talking about it and many other subjects. He is extremely smart and explains string theory and quantum mechanics on a level that nearly everyone can understand. His book, "Fractal Time" is good but took several times for me to try to read it. I would start reading and give up. The last time that I picked it up and started reading it was like"Oh, NOW I get it!!" I have lent my book to several people to read and every one of them was amazed by his revelations. You may think that quantum mechanics would be boring, but it is truly fascinating to realize that we can affect an outcome simply by observing it. Excellent reading!

Um,that has got me interested now.
Taken the name down and author.
Same as you,when you mentioned quatum mechanics,I froze! :icon_frown:

Moon Willow
15-11-2010, 06:29 PM
Maybe someone can explain to me how seeing a spirit only from the "corner" of your eye works. (But not straight on)

Hey santacruz,
This is an extremely simplified answer but basically it's all to do with the physical make up of your eye. Your eye is made up by different types of cells - cone cells in the middle, and rod cells around the outside. These different types of cells have different resoultion qualities and can pick up on different light spectrums which is why we generally get the 'corner of the eye' phenomenom.

Hope this helps!