PDA

View Full Version : How to focus thoughts?

Luminous
30-12-2013, 04:20 PM
Does anybody know how to focus thoughts in order to achieve something?

somnium
30-12-2013, 08:50 PM
First power must be given to your thoughts, definition, and awareness. Thoughts are connected to everything via a direct link of consciousness, or telepathy. With the proper paradigm thoughts can directly govern all that they touch upon. Reality can be seen as a conscious projection.

Adrienne
30-12-2013, 08:57 PM
visuals can be helpful in focusing your thoughts

Luminous
31-12-2013, 12:06 AM
Thanks for the replies.
I want to achieve something, but for that to happen, i need to make my unconcious mind to always think positively and kinda "direct" my mind into a state where I want.
So I wanna make my unconcious mind always work for me, not against me.
For example, when I play a guitar with myself only I play awesome. And when there is public, my mind tells me I need to be more focused, more careful, I need to do this and that right and this is very hard so there is a bigger chance I will fail etc. Eventually, of course, because of my negative thoughts in my subconcious I fail.
How to avoid that?
I always want to have a clear, positive mind. I want to become aware of my mind and not be in "autopilot" mode all the time. I want to make my suboncious in control and make it always focused on achieving the best, with no fear, thinking 100 % clearly and positivly.
Is there a way to achieve this?
With meditation? With visualization? Because I'm not sure will this work only during the time I meditate, or will this help me to make my mind clear all the time.

billweatherford
31-12-2013, 01:44 AM
when you tap into god he will start derecting your thinking,not you.i think that might be the problem,your wanting to do it for the wrong reasons.let god do it and not you and put no exspactations on it,or you wont get it

CNWms
31-12-2013, 05:34 PM
affirmations and visualization together equals manifestation. you could try creating a vision board or book, which can now be done online too. then look at it and read your affirmations everyday and associate feelings with them. for instance, if you have a vacation spot on your visual, imagine the sun on your face or the water lapping at your feet or the breeze on your scalp, etc.

LawOfAttraction
28-01-2014, 11:07 AM
Just focus your thoughts by thinking about one thing at the time. The mind can only hold one thought at a time, make that thought a supportive, positive and empowering one.