PDA

View Full Version : how to stop absorbing other people's energy?

Roselove
11-11-2010, 02:04 PM
yesterday i was talking to a friend that was upset over something, i felt this horrible headache and warm very dense energy come over me and it's still sort of there and i'm not sure how to get rid of it.

I have tried visualizing protective white light bubbles and mirror technique unfornately this still happened..what can i do.

Kaere
11-11-2010, 02:07 PM
I have good success using the cotton method, if the others don't work for some reason. It still lets emotions through but cushions them.

But as you're already feeling covered with this energy, you can do a white light shower - when you're in the actual shower visualize white light coming down with the water and washing away anything extra that's not yours. There are other things you can do like this, but it's easy to do this in the morning when you're getting ready for your day.

Hope this helps.

Roselove
11-11-2010, 03:48 PM
thank you both, Kaere - may I ask what the cotton method is?

ultra - violet you have lovely eyes!

Kaere
11-11-2010, 03:52 PM
Cotton - you imagine yourself surrounded with cotton, cotton batting or just a bunch of cotton balls. I find this method works well around family or friends who can be kind of draining. It doesn't bounce any negativity back to them, it just sort of fizzles out (gets muffled). It also helps to raise your own vibe because well...I'd like to see someone not laugh while they're walking around like a giant snowman!

Roselove
11-11-2010, 04:33 PM
thank you kaere i will try it!