PDA

View Full Version : Seasons Greetings

Lynn
25-12-2013, 02:19 AM
Hello Everyone

While this is a blessed time of year for many its also a hard time of year for many. I feel for those that are on the edge like me with what the season is and brings forth. Its the season of giving but too many times we feel that giving has to come from the wallet and lost is the giving from the heart....

I had all the shopping to do today, yes Christmas Eve for the family, as the mate finally decided it was time to part with his wallet. It was interesting to be in the Mall at what is the 11th hour. I noted that there were way more smiles this year where I live, and less stress.

I took our human "House Pet" with me today to help me out with the mayhem of the shopping. It is the first time he has had shopping to do that was not a "duty" role for him. He is now building his first ever Gingerbread Houses with two of me kids and me mate. Its too funny.....

I am so blessed that I met David on line here on SF and that me and the family were able to bring him to live with us. That is the greatest Christmas Gift I could have....

That cost me nothing to bring him here....and little to support him being here with us but the BONUS of seeing the joy on his face is amazing.

That is what this season is truly about !!!! Giving from the heart....not the wallet.....to another person.

Lynn

IsleWalker
25-12-2013, 02:32 AM
Merry Christmas, Lynne. Leave it to you to do the right things at the right times.

Lora

Emmalevine
25-12-2013, 10:37 AM
Merry Christmas Lynne and everyone. It truly is about love and joy and hope.