PDA

View Full Version : is this a real orbs

jojo95
24-12-2013, 06:48 AM
I took my aura picture and noticed a bright light in my hair. Does this look like a real orbs?

keith95843
24-12-2013, 03:50 PM
a higher being is what im getting

Shade
25-12-2013, 12:07 AM
Spirit Guide....

Clover
25-12-2013, 12:35 AM
Hard to tell,the web address on your photo says where it was filtered. Easier to tell if you photograph without filters/colors,lights.

jojo95
25-12-2013, 06:56 AM
Thanks Keith you say a higher being are you saying a ghost? Is that what you feel or can you just tell by looking at it?

jojo95
25-12-2013, 07:08 AM
Thanks Keith you say a higher being is this a psychic feeling you get when you look at it, or can you just tell by looking at it?

jojo95
25-12-2013, 09:49 AM
Here is another picture with another light on the same as the other what does everyone think about it

samantha
25-12-2013, 08:17 PM
It seems angelic to me. A higher being is that of an angel, spirit guides, ascended masters or some refer to it as your higher self. It was a feeling i got. Its great tho to get that on a picture.

jojo95
25-12-2013, 09:45 PM
Thanks everyone for your help. Here us anrher that i found not all have the light

Avadar
26-12-2013, 12:23 AM
Hi JoJo95,

In here per your PM request.

Spirit manifestations are not easy to produce. It takes hundreds of people (at least) to accomplish them. They do so by combining their energy in The Light of God and using their collective will to do it.

If common, individual spirits could produce lights in photographs and levitate objects, things would be floating around us most of the time!

A poltergeist and a Group Entity are one and the same thing.

Logically extrapolating upon this, what you likely have there are photonic light manifestations from a Group Entity, probably the same discarnate community that you came from (resided in) prior to your current incarnation. That would make the most sense.

In addressing the question of whether these are real orbs, that would depend on what one defines as an orb. Are they physical orbs? Probably not. Are they telekinetically produced orbs of light geared specifically for photographs? Probably so. :smile:

noxoid
26-12-2013, 03:29 AM
I'm sorry but the pics are obviously edited I cannot believe people are fooled by this. I can take the same pics with an app on my smartphone.... its nothing magical or of the aura, sorry to burst anyone's bubble but they're so fake!

Avadar
26-12-2013, 06:06 AM
I'm sorry but the pics are obviously edited I cannot believe people are fooled by this. I can take the same pics with an app on my smartphone.... its nothing magical or of the aura, sorry to burst anyone's bubble but they're so fake!
We are all assuming that jojo95 is not a liar and that the orbs in the pictures are genuine and not the product of trickery.

noxoid
26-12-2013, 06:30 AM
your choice, but the "orbs" in the pictures are not an entity and it is a trick.

Gem
26-12-2013, 07:28 AM
If you visit the site, (which is typed across the photos), you'll see that it's commercial phone service of some kind that charges 1.19 euros a minute. It's in german, so I don't know what they're selling... but fair to say the photos are spam and this is a scam.

Avadar
26-12-2013, 01:38 PM
your choice, but the "orbs" in the pictures are not an entity and it is a trick.
So you are calling jojo95 a liar then.

Avadar
26-12-2013, 01:46 PM
If you visit the site, (which is typed across the photos), you'll see that it's commercial phone service of some kind that charges 1.19 euros a minute. It's in german, so I don't know what they're selling... but fair to say the photos are spam and this is a scam.
Quoted from the site itself (http://www.astrolantis.de/aura.php), translated into English...

"Every person has a unique aura . Sensitive people show a different aura - frequency spectrum of truncated energy body. With a unique photo resonance method , Aura profile may at the time of recording are reconstructed from the invisible spectrum of the energy body. Here, the same physical principle as applied in the coronal photography to Aura measurement."

Kirlian photography (aka coronal photography) is not a true measure of a soul's aura, as that cannot be measured at all with material instruments. Instead, it illustrates the electromagnetic field around the body which is an extension of the Lymphatic System. Not the same thing as the actual soul aura.

Whether they are sincere or not, they are simply wrong in their appraisal!

Thus, if jojo95 got the orb-enhanced photographs from this Kirlian-EM analysis company, then they are not representative of anything from the Spirit. If, on the other hand they were taken from someone with a simple camera and with no tricks, then my earlier Group Entity/poltergeist appraisal stands. :smile:

Clover
26-12-2013, 06:43 PM

:icon_santa:

jojo95
26-12-2013, 08:45 PM
Thank you Avadar for your time and the information.

jojo95
26-12-2013, 08:53 PM
Thank you everyone for replying i hope no one thinks i edit the pictures, cause i didn't i just went to the website and downloaded my pictures from my gallery. I just wanted to know for sure if the site is real or not, and if someone could tell this by looking at my pictures, and if the pictures auras were real no trick editing from website then if someone could tell what the light is

Gem
26-12-2013, 11:57 PM
Quoted from the site itself (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.astrolantis.de%2Fa ura.php), translated into English...

"Every person has a unique aura . Sensitive people show a different aura - frequency spectrum of truncated energy body. With a unique photo resonance method , Aura profile may at the time of recording are reconstructed from the invisible spectrum of the energy body. Here, the same physical principle as applied in the coronal photography to Aura measurement."

Kirlian photography (aka coronal photography) is not a true measure of a soul's aura, as that cannot be measured at all with material instruments. Instead, it illustrates the electromagnetic field around the body which is an extension of the Lymphatic System. Not the same thing as the actual soul aura.

Whether they are sincere or not, they are simply wrong in their appraisal!

Thus, if jojo95 got the orb-enhanced photographs from this Kirlian-EM analysis company, then they are not representative of anything from the Spirit. If, on the other hand they were taken from someone with a simple camera and with no tricks, then my earlier Group Entity/poltergeist appraisal stands. :smile:

The purple fog is pretty evidently an enhanced image of some kind, and clearly that site is a commercial service. They seem to trick people into using their own photos as spam on the internet, ay?

Gem
27-12-2013, 12:06 AM
Thank you everyone for replying i hope no one thinks i edit the pictures, cause i didn't i just went to the website and downloaded my pictures from my gallery. I just wanted to know for sure if the site is real or not, and if someone could tell this by looking at my pictures, and if the pictures auras were real no trick editing from website then if someone could tell what the light is

It's a marketing trick to tempt people into their phone service or whatever else they sell. I hope you didn't waste too much money.

Avadar
27-12-2013, 01:15 PM
Thank you Avadar for your time and the information.
You're welcome!

Avadar
27-12-2013, 01:30 PM
The purple fog is pretty evidently an enhanced image of some kind, and clearly that site is a commercial service. They seem to trick people into using their own photos as spam on the internet, ay?
Yes, they appear to add images to submitted photos. True Kirlian or corona photography entails having the person hooked up to a mild electric current and then capturing an image of the amplified electromagnetic field (or electrical discharge) around the body part, e.g., a hand. Even so, that is not a clear illustration of the soul aura.

You cannot measure with physical instruments that which cannot be measured with physical instruments!

This issue of not being able to capture or measure a soul aura is exactly the same problem in parapsychology of not being able to measure Chi/Ki/Prana.

This inherent limitation of traditional science is illustrated when it was attempted to use instruments to measure the Chi/Ki/Prana of a uniquely powerful Qigong (Chi-Gong) healer named John Chang, aka Dynamo Jack (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aos0hnwiHt8).

:occasion14:

keith95843
27-12-2013, 03:47 PM
that was my first impression.

Thanks Keith you say a higher being is this a psychic feeling you get when you look at it, or can you just tell by looking at it?

Avadar
28-12-2013, 03:50 AM
To be totally fair and objective, it should be mentioned that even though the images in the pictures at the beginning of this thread do not represent true spirit orbs, they really do exist and have been photographed and witnessed directly by many people around the world. A quick Net search uncovers an abundance of evidence:

Spirit Orbs (http://paranormal.lovetoknow.com/Spirit_Orbs)

Your Spirit Orbs Sightings (Beliefnet) (http://www.beliefnet.com/Inspiration/Angels/2010/03/Angel-Spirit-Orbs-Pictures.aspx)

What are Ghosts & Orbs? (http://www.ghoststudy.com/a_what_are_orbs.html)

FACT - ORBS have appeared on camera on command.

FACT - ORBS have images and pictures inside them when you zoom into them.

FACT - ORBS also appear on video camera in daylight with no flash used, so it's not just digital camera.

FACT - ORBS have been investigated by Dr Miceal Ledwith, that under controlled conditions showed that orbs are not reflected light but what is known in physics as "fluoresence".

FACT - ORBS have been also investigated by Dr Klaus Heinemann (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-469849/Is-proof-spirits-DO-exist.html) PHD of NASA and UCLA, experimental physicist, under controlled conditions using multiple cameras showed that orbs have intelligence when asked to appear on camera under the direction of the photographer.

Source: Ghostcircle, The Science of Physical Mediumship (http://www.ghostcircle.com/_orbs.html)

jojo95
28-12-2013, 06:36 AM
To be totally fair and objective, it should be mentioned that even though the images in the pictures at the beginning of this thread do not represent true spirit orbs, they really do exist and have been photographed and witnessed directly by many people around the world. A quick Net search uncovers an abundance of evidence:

Spirit Orbs (http://paranormal.lovetoknow.com/Spirit_Orbs)

Your Spirit Orbs Sightings (Beliefnet) (http://www.beliefnet.com/Inspiration/Angels/2010/03/Angel-Spirit-Orbs-Pictures.aspx)

What are Ghosts & Orbs? (http://www.ghoststudy.com/a_what_are_orbs.html)

FACT - ORBS have appeared on camera on command.

FACT - ORBS have images and pictures inside them when you zoom into them.

FACT - ORBS also appear on video camera in daylight with no flash used, so it's not just digital camera.

FACT - ORBS have been investigated by Dr Miceal Ledwith, that under controlled conditions showed that orbs are not reflected light but what is known in physics as "fluoresence".

FACT - ORBS have been also investigated by Dr Klaus Heinemann (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-469849/Is-proof-spirits-DO-exist.html) PHD of NASA and UCLA, experimental physicist, under controlled conditions using multiple cameras showed that orbs have intelligence when asked to appear on camera under the direction of the photographer.

Source: Ghostcircle, The Science of Physical Mediumship (http://www.ghostcircle.com/_orbs.html)

Thank you Avadar for researching and sharing this information very interesting. I have a question . After someone submits a picture to this website how does this website detects the aura? I don't think a person sees or does anything to the pictures, because it only took less then a minute to get a picture back once you submit it. If you noticed the image is on the same spot on all three pictures which is my left side of my head. What kind of system do they use? Cause if it is a tricky then this system is good to get the image in exact same spot all three times

Avadar
28-12-2013, 01:20 PM
Thank you Avadar for researching and sharing this information very interesting.
You're welcome.

Avadar
28-12-2013, 03:17 PM
I have a question . After someone submits a picture to this website how does this website detects the aura? I don't think a person sees or does anything to the pictures, because it only took less then a minute to get a picture back once you submit it. If you noticed the image is on the same spot on all three pictures which is my left side of my head. What kind of system do they use? Cause if it is a tricky then this system is good to get the image in exact same spot all three times
Since the orbs were not in the pictures you submitted but were produced by the company, then technically they were not spirit orbs at all. As to what computer-image program they used to produce the orbs in the photos, that is neither here nor there.

Indigo_Leader
30-12-2013, 09:08 PM
I work with orbs all the time. There may be overload camera problem but orbs do not look like that. Hold a piece of coloured cellophane and pointed torches beam at the cellophane. If you look at the source of the light through the cellophane this is also wrong.
Look at where the light hits the cellophane and that is what the orb looks like. Not all orbs are white. White in the aura is the part that is developing psychic powers. Dark (emerald) green is a businessperson seeking answers. Yellow as with the aura is attempt at teaching etc.
An orb does not light up surfaces around it. It is a light contained inside itself like the light beam on the cellophane.

Avadar
30-12-2013, 09:31 PM
I work with orbs all the time. There may be overload camera problem but orbs do not look like that. Hold a piece of coloured cellophane and pointed torches beam at the cellophane. If you look at the source of the light through the cellophane this is also wrong.
Look at where the light hits the cellophane and that is what the orb looks like. Not all orbs are white. White in the aura is the part that is developing psychic powers. Dark (emerald) green is a businessperson seeking answers. Yellow as with the aura is attempt at teaching etc.
An orb does not light up surfaces around it. It is a light contained inside itself like the light beam on the cellophane.
Many years ago I wrote an article for a local metaphysical publication on seeing auras and the significance of the colors thereof. Yellow is the color of intellect used with a spiritual focus or with a positive motive so I can see how it can also be interpreted as a teaching focus. Light green on the outer fringes of the aura signifies a state of spiritual growth, as with someone who serves others selflessly and/or has done so in the past and is consequently now on an accelerated spiritual growth pattern. An elementary approach to increasing psychic receptivity - as in the fifth or throat chakra for clairaudience and the sixth chakra or Third Eye for clairvoyance - is to draw in energy with the breath and visualize light green radiating out from the respective chakra. Dark green dictates greed and/or jealousy. So I can see how dark (emerald) green is a businessman seeking answers. Yeah, answers in getting more money. :wink:

I have to differ with your appraisal of white as that really dictates spiritual purity and incorruptability. A better color for determining psychic ability, such as prophecy for example, is violet.

I agree that a true spirit orb does not light up surfaces around it. The reason for this is because a spirit orb does not generate physical light at all but is a manifestation of the energy of Spirit or The Light of God which operates off of a completely different set of principles than the physical spectrum of light and energy. :smile:

Insightful analysis. :occasion14:

jalakpaningal
15-01-2014, 11:26 AM
I took my aura picture and noticed a bright light in my hair. Does this look like a real orbs?
no..
its not orbs..