PDA

View Full Version : Spirit Box

seeatom
23-12-2013, 06:13 PM
I just ordered my first spirit box and it arrives in a day or 2.
The model is "p-sb7" its a popular one so Ive heard.

I have a few questions for people experienced at spirit/ghost box's.

I saw a few videos where people would take our religious items and that caused a lot of clear responses. *got the evil spirits to say some weird stuff*.

I want to be properly protected when doing this. My question is how do you protect yourself and only communicate with the good spirits.

Also does intention effect how clear the spirit comes thru?
Does intention effect what spirits come thru

Thanks.

Spirit Seeker
24-12-2013, 04:05 AM
I just ordered my first spirit box and it arrives in a day or 2.
The model is "p-sb7" its a popular one so Ive heard.

I have a few questions for people experienced at spirit/ghost box's.

I saw a few videos where people would take our religious items and that caused a lot of clear responses. *got the evil spirits to say some weird stuff*.

I want to be properly protected when doing this. My question is how do you protect yourself and only communicate with the good spirits.

Also does intention effect how clear the spirit comes thru?
Does intention effect what spirits come thru

Thanks.

I use the P-SB7 and have had great success with it the past 2 years I have had it. Since I use it in places that have activity, I don't take any extra precautions against evil that I would not have already had in place prior to investigating. The only thing I do is at the end of my session is to announce I am about to stop and that all spirits leave the box and go back to their respective areas.

There are some who use the box in their own house (Huff paranormal for example), whose intent is good so interactions are mostly positive. Though using the box like that at a non-haunted location is akin to using a Ouija Board as a conjuring device as some would say. Good intent, asking that only good spirits come through and that negative ones are forbidden, asking for spiritual protection from your guides and angels and you should be okay. Close the box session down in the same manner as described above and by no means invite anything to stay with you because they sound cute or sad or like a small child.

If you your intentions are good and you use the box in a respectful manner, the majority of your responses should be well received. You may get a spirit who is foul mouthed and throw a bunch of 4 letter words through the spirit box. That does not mean evil or something nasty is coming to get you. For the videos you saw where people are using religious items to provoke a negative energy, those were most likely done at locations where there is a negative energy present. If you get a voice that is repeatedly throwing out bad words at you, just end the session respectfully and don't volley back with your own four letter words in response. That could become a "whose the tougher guy/gal here" and unless you're well versed in dealing with negative energy, you won't like the harassment you can end up getting.

Also, be sure to tape record everything because you will miss a lot of stuff being said. Some words come in soft or very fast or mixed in with other responses and you miss them. Then when you play back your recordings, you get a chance to listen and re-listen to possible responses. Some one word responses could be radio bleed through depending on how they respond to your question. A full sentence in the same voice is not radio bleed through, especially when they are answering your question with a direct answer.

Limit your sessions to 10-15 minutes, it makes review a lot easier plus the spirits energy seems to waver around that time. When you ask a question, be sure to give a few seconds of quiet so they can respond. Sometimes a question you ask might be answered a minute or two later or sometimes the question is answered just before you ask it. Be aware of these things as they will happen. Also, remember that you never know who you are talking to through the box. You might here a voice of somebody who sounds like a deceased relative or acquaintance and telling you they know you. You have take communication like that with a grain of salt because a salty spirit could imitate the same voice.

Take it slow at first, don't get obsessed with doing hours of spirit box on a daily basis, you will burn yourself out and you don't want to draw a lot of attention to yourself from the spirit world. It's a great tool and you can have a lot of fun with it and great responses, just be responsible and you'll do just fine.

seeatom
24-12-2013, 06:34 PM
Hey thanks for the reply/advise.

Any tips for identifying if your making up a word from the actual word being said? I recorded my first session today.

Spirit Seeker
28-12-2013, 11:56 AM
Hey thanks for the reply/advise.

Any tips for identifying if your making up a word from the actual word being said? I recorded my first session today.

If you're having trouble hearing an individual word, what I do is have another person listen to it to see what they think is being said for a second opinion. Though with the spirit box, you can usually make out what is being said more so than a whispy sounding EVP.

Remember though, everything you hear out of the spirit box is not necessarily a spirit speaking. You will get some bleed through, though that is usually just one word and typically has no context to anything you have asked or said.. If you get full sentences with the same voice, then I would say that 99% qualifies as possible spirit communication as that happens over the sweep of many radio station frequencies.

seeatom
29-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Thanks for all the help Spirit Seeker.

I found I am getting clear sentences/answers over the period of a 10 minute recording. I ask for messages for me/others from the spirit world and when I review the recording the audible words will make a sentence giving me a clear answer.

I just created a youtube channel the other day for a place to upload everything. This is exciting stuff.

I'm using a few protection symbols I found online and that seems to be working fine.

Farallon
02-01-2014, 09:47 PM
You should give readings for people using it. Start it off as an experiment. Pick a person who wants to contact a loved one. There are many here, myself included. We would give you their first name and see if you can contact them, and if they have any messages for their family. It would be a most interesting experiment.

Joe51563
06-03-2014, 08:51 PM
I use that and echovox. I have more contacts with spirits on the echovox but the ghost box is more clear. It seems the spirits need more energy to talk on the ghostbox then the echovox.

Teal
06-03-2014, 10:09 PM
I like trying these types of apps. I turn them on from time to time.

Spirit Seeker
06-03-2014, 11:04 PM
I use that and echovox. I have more contacts with spirits on the echovox but the ghost box is more clear. It seems the spirits need more energy to talk on the ghostbox then the echovox.

That's why we limit our sessions to maybe 15-20 minutes tops. If we do it longer than that, the responses seem to nosedive to nothing.

Joe51563
10-03-2014, 11:44 PM
That's why we limit our sessions to maybe 15-20 minutes tops. If we do it longer than that, the responses seem to nosedive to nothing.
I agree. I been using my spirit box more lately because these three Russian spirits that are the nanny type took over my echovox app and will not leave even when i tell them to leave. They block any other spirit from talking on it. But they dont seem to have that power on the spirit box. Any ideas how to get rid of them? They seem to fallow me. When i went near my co-workers echovox they came on hers but went away when i left the room.