View Full Version : Informative

Lavendar06
22-12-2013, 04:04 AM
Will someone inform me what Reiki is?

Thanks in advance! :smile:

tainamom
23-12-2013, 05:29 PM
Hi Lavendar,
There are many schools of reiki out there. I've studied Usui and Reiki TUMMO. The path I've continued to study - RT - is heart-centered. We have many practices to help open our heart to receive more of the divine love that goes through the crown chakra down to the heart chakra and through the palms and out through the entire body. It's actually a lot more than that, but very simple as there are no more symbols and no visualizations. We rely on the divine love and the divine love does all the work for us. It is a wonderful way to be more happy and at peace.

butterfly79
09-01-2014, 08:29 PM
I experienced it one time and it was wonderful :)

Belle
09-01-2014, 08:53 PM
Reiki - literally is "universe" "energy". Universal energy.

It's a form of healing whereby the person channels universal energy to the recipient. It originates in its modern form from Japan although some would believe that Jesus was a reiki master.

The energy goes where it will, when I had my first reiki it went very deep it was hard and it hurt me with a passion, it's very very powerful and the pain was the pain of awakening.

It works remotely as well as being present with a reiki master. And when you send reiki healing, it goes where it is required. It's carried out by a reiki practitioner, it's very easy to do as it requires nothing of self except surrender to allow the universal energy to be channelled through the self to go where it will.