PDA

View Full Version : I need a Mentor...

vvolfspirit
21-12-2013, 09:57 PM
I know this may be a stupid thing to talk about and I did not know were to put a thread like this, but I am looking for a person to help me better master my psychic skills, not sure what they would be called but that's what I will call them for now. If you are interested in helping me develop them more in depth, just say so and I will give you information about myself and my skills that I possess. I would like to learn how to use my skills the correct way, how to strengthen them, what they are called, and much more.

ladiesman
21-12-2013, 10:33 PM
Be your own mentor cause nothing it will make sense coming for someone else even being the greatness master if doesnt make sense for you...

Shade
22-12-2013, 08:03 PM
I also need a mentor because I stupidly forgot how to bring things out of my dimensional pocket and enhance my Shade skills. But I guess i need to find another Shade for that. :P

Lekatt
23-12-2013, 01:37 AM
I have been called a mentor. I teach spiritual growth, but I am not sure that is what you want.

ribiq
25-12-2013, 06:37 AM
There is a lot you can read in books and online that will probably point you in the right direction, as long as you're discerning about it and don't buy into everything you read. You can probably learn everything you want to know that way, and for whatever you can't find if you look around on here or ask questions you can probably get to the bottom of it.

I only recommend that way because "guruism" usually isn't the most helpful way to learn. We're all infinitely capable, so if you fall into the trap of putting people above you you can start to limit yourself. That said, some help or suitable direction from someone who is experienced and not closed to allowing you to largely find your own way wouldn't be such a bad thing.

Best of luck with your work! I'm sure you'll get everything you need out of it

Lekatt
25-12-2013, 12:28 PM
There is a lot you can read in books and online that will probably point you in the right direction, as long as you're discerning about it and don't buy into everything you read. You can probably learn everything you want to know that way, and for whatever you can't find if you look around on here or ask questions you can probably get to the bottom of it.

I only recommend that way because "guruism" usually isn't the most helpful way to learn. We're all infinitely capable, so if you fall into the trap of putting people above you you can start to limit yourself. That said, some help or suitable direction from someone who is experienced and not closed to allowing you to largely find your own way wouldn't be such a bad thing.

Best of luck with your work! I'm sure you'll get everything you need out of it

You are truly a knower twice over. Advice worth repeating.

Love

Bellia_Luna
25-12-2013, 04:09 PM
When I joined everyone said the same thing to me, lol be your own mentor but its alot of groups on facebook that will teach any and everyone there gifts if needed to there not going to tell you to be your own mentor even though I developed but I had help. Blessings hun :)

Belle
25-12-2013, 04:12 PM
I think we all need mentors, people who are older and wiser to help keep us in check, to be a sounding board, those who have walked paths similar and have integrated their stuff so that when we show up, we can learn from them.

I have one. Unofficially. She's fantastic.

Bellia_Luna
25-12-2013, 04:30 PM
I think we all need mentors, people who are older and wiser to help keep us in check, to be a sounding board, those who have walked paths similar and have integrated their stuff so that when we show up, we can learn from them.

I have one. Unofficially. She's fantastic. I very much agree with you belle :).