PDA

View Full Version : I've just had a vision

animaLibera
20-12-2013, 09:15 PM
My boyfriend's uncle experienced a heart attack last night and is currently in critical condition on life support. Boyfriend went to the hospital to see him and is there as I type this, but he is going to be coming back soon to see me, and he asks that I come back to the hospital with him tonight while his uncle has surgery. I agreed to go of course although not thinking about the fact that his uncle may possibly pass tonight. Thinking about this I had a vision that I was supposed to be there to help his uncle pass over to the other side. He said that his uncle was a very loving man who prayed for his family every night, and having experienced a heart attack makes me think that he possibly lived with a lot of guilt or grievance which may make him reluctant to pass over. I don't know for sure but I am definitely going to be spiritually preparing for this visit as I feel I am supposed to be there for a very important reason. I would appreciate if you guys send me plenty of light energy so that I may offer a most comforting energy to the environment and possibly facilitate his uncle on having a peaceful passing. Thank you

love9
20-12-2013, 11:21 PM
Hi AnimaLibera, energy and love are on their ways to help you through this challenging event.

When we are confronted by such dramatic situation, our Guardian Angel, our Higher Self get involved such that the visit will be less traumatic to you.

The best to you.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/images/smilies/smiles1/angel12.gif to watch over you, care, love!