PDA

View Full Version : Where to start

Belle
18-12-2013, 08:22 PM
So, I've been told that I come from a starseed set that have a huge power on manifesting.

This makes sense to me, I've often been afraid of my power and thus am reluctant to accept the ability / power and so on.

And so I have unwittingly limited my potential in manifesting. Shame. But no time like the present to make up for the lost years.

And I wondered if anyone could give me clues about how and where to start. I guess there is a part of me that is dubious and so how do I overcome that, how do I set out to engage with this with a passion and a joy that will bring results, how do I take my baby steps believing things will happen? And so they do.

I guess there are a few little things that I would like to manifest before moving up the scale. Because I believe I could ultimately manifest something pretty massive, but I want to keep myself in check for the highest good.

I guess I want to manifest the safe arrival of my passport on Friday to my workplace and for me to be able to sign for it accordingly so I can go on holiday on Saturday. It might sound a small ask but there have been so many headaches along the way of getting a new passport that I've become a little despondent and anxious.

So, how do you manifest and can anyone suggest anything else to manifest that would be a good indicator of my ability? And that would fall in line with highest intention.

Stevo
18-12-2013, 10:27 PM
Hi Belle,
Here is the way I see it and I hope that sharing my view helps you...

Imagine a film reel with an entire movie contained but that reel is cut into seperate frames, now imagine there are alternate endings and starts etc. So all those frames are there layed out on the floor infront of you at the same time. Imagine those frames containing the future that you want, it exists so you just need to put that into the projector, into your focus. All probabilities / potentials / possibilities exist now and you just select the truth you want to see via your focus on that pathway.

I remember my partner saying as we walked into a shopping mall " ok lets focus on butterflies and see what happens" so as soon as she said that we went up the escalator and a girl was coming down the other escalator straight towards but beside us with a big butterflie on her shirt, then we walked in and there was a stall with big butterlfies that flapped their wings that were on long sticks extending out towards us, then a shop called Butterfly Homewares or similar.

Maybe you could try focus on something that you don't need first, to prove it to yourself. Things you need like money have a "lack of" energy behind them that make it always ahead of you. There's a big difference between focusing on something and focusing on the lack of it eg I need my passport quickly vs Im focusing on how it would feel in my hands if it was here early.

Belle
19-12-2013, 07:05 AM
that's really helpful, I'm going to start focusing on being in morocco with my passport delivered and how I would feel with the passport arrived.

Trouble is, my blueprint is disappointment and anxiety so I have to over-ride these. With the passport there have been so many errors I won't truly believe it until I see it.

Nameless
19-12-2013, 01:06 PM
I look at it like, half of the way you manifest is the asking part - this is what I really want. The other half is allowing the manifestation, and since they are not the same vibration, there is a time gap. Maybe it is only an hour, maybe it is a day, etc., but once you ask, let it go and do something else for awhile.

Then allow that you can have that. That is as simple as saying, I allow that I can have X, Y or Z. Thank the Universe.

The receiving part is the other part of the allowing, which is getting into the vicinity of the answer, vibrationally. And there are many ways to do that. But the goal with that is to get into the high flying vibrations, like Joy and Appreciation and Happiness and Fun and Laughter, etc. Put on a silly movie that makes you laugh. Listen to an Abraham video, do something silly. Then once you have raised your vibration with your silliness, get into Appreciation, which is the same vibration as Joy. Appreciate anything you can think of, write a letter to the Universe of what you are appreciating. It could be the person that smiled at you that day, or it could be appreciating that you are breathing, and you are loving your body and the miracle of it, big or small, it doesn't matter. Focus your thoughts on Joy, Abundance, Appreciation and just Get Happy.

So, you have asked. Now your job is just to Get Happy. It's easier than we want to make it, because we think we should make something happen, instead of just allowing the Universe to bring it to us.

I have a thread in the Lounge called, Humor from the Other Side. Listening to those always makes me happy, it gets me in that vibration of Happy.

Have fun on your vacation!

Belle
19-12-2013, 06:28 PM
Allow. That's an interesting word, it involves surrender.

Thankyou.

Nameless
20-12-2013, 12:31 AM
"I won't truly believe it until I see it."

I ran across some saying the other day that said, "I'll see it when I believe it." Thought I'd pass it on..... :)

guthrio
20-12-2013, 02:44 AM
So, I've been told that I come from a starseed set that have a huge power on manifesting.

This makes sense to me, I've often been afraid of my power and thus am reluctant to accept the ability / power and so on.

And so I have unwittingly limited my potential in manifesting. Shame. But no time like the present to make up for the lost years.

And I wondered if anyone could give me clues about how and where to start. I guess there is a part of me that is dubious and so how do I overcome that, how do I set out to engage with this with a passion and a joy that will bring results, how do I take my baby steps believing things will happen? And so they do.

I guess there are a few little things that I would like to manifest before moving up the scale. Because I believe I could ultimately manifest something pretty massive, but I want to keep myself in check for the highest good.

I guess I want to manifest the safe arrival of my passport on Friday to my workplace and for me to be able to sign for it accordingly so I can go on holiday on Saturday. It might sound a small ask but there have been so many headaches along the way of getting a new passport that I've become a little despondent and anxious.

So, how do you manifest and can anyone suggest anything else to manifest that would be a good indicator of my ability? And that would fall in line with highest intention.

Belle,

Hopefully, you can use the information I've included from a related thread, especially why "letting go" is so important, as others have indicated in responses to your question on this thread.

You are already connected to the realization of your desire....even while you are asking the Universe for it with the highest intention, as you will discover in these references.:smile:

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=54558

Reference: www.lightisreal.com/YourInvisiblePower.pdf

Reference: http://whats-in-it-for-you.blogspot.com

Belle
20-12-2013, 07:15 AM
@Nameless - good juxtaposition. I'm caught in the cycle, and I have to break it so that I will believe it.

@guthrio - yes good point - I need to let go of disappointments and so on. At the moment I'm a dry cynic but I need to transform to being a happy optimist - or a believer. In fact, I'm transforming by saying that's what I will do.

konstunnar
03-01-2014, 01:16 AM
@Nameless - good juxtaposition. I'm caught in the cycle, and I have to break it so that I will believe it.

@guthrio - yes good point - I need to let go of disappointments and so on. At the moment I'm a dry cynic but I need to transform to being a happy optimist - or a believer. In fact, I'm transforming by saying that's what I will do.

Yes. Let me interject here, however, if I may. If you "will" do it, then that is affirming that it has not yet been done. By affirming that, you always will be doing that. "It is coming" is affirming that you do not have it, and it will always be "coming." There is only now. There is no "future," since you create the so-called "future" in the present. Same with the "past." Be present in the now moment, because if you've noticed... there never has been a "time" which is not NOW. Think about it... have you ever been in the future, or the past? No, because the perception you have is always now. Present. Be present with your awareness, and things manifest very quickly.

You are transforming because you are. I AM transforming because I choose to. Transformation is an infinite process, and it never ends even as you are going through the higher densities. There is always room for growth.

LawOfAttraction
28-01-2014, 11:12 AM
Just start right now, where you are with what you have. Just decide what you want, focus on it and you will attract the resources that help you get it.