PDA

View Full Version : The double edge of Instant Manifestation

CrystalSong
08-12-2013, 07:32 PM
As we move along our Unfolding Journey many things come into our awareness to be learned from and played with by way of exploration.

Manifesting, something this time last year which took about two weeks from 'placing order' to manifesting into reality has shortened dramatically in duration now and has become instant.

Which was loads of fun, when optimism was high, requests short and simple, and so on.
However after a location change into a new lower vibration and a few emotional whammy's thoroughly disrupted my Peace, instant manifestation got full on out of control and my creations were very unpleasant. I literally had to go to bed, cleanse, purify, alter vibration and go to sleep to reset the button and stop manifesting messes before I pulled an asteroid on myself or something equally destructive to my state of mind!

Anyone have tips, thoughts or stories to share on how to instantly stop manifesting when the window has closed to seconds from thought to manifestation?

loopylucid
08-12-2013, 08:57 PM
Stop trying to, don't happen with resistance, Somethings up, deal with it hun, you know its only way :)
Always around ;)
Loopy x

silent whisper
08-12-2013, 09:12 PM
As we move along our Unfolding Journey many things come into our awareness to be learned from and played with by way of exploration.

Manifesting, something this time last year which took about two weeks from 'placing order' to manifesting into reality has shortened dramatically in duration now and has become instant.

Which was loads of fun, when optimism was high, requests short and simple, and so on.
However after a location change into a new lower vibration and a few emotional whammy's thoroughly disrupted my Peace, instant manifestation got full on out of control and my creations were very unpleasant. I literally had to go to bed, cleanse, purify, alter vibration and go to sleep to reset the button and stop manifesting messes before I pulled an asteroid on myself or something equally destructive to my state of mind!

Anyone have tips, thoughts or stories to share on how to instantly stop manifesting when the window has closed to seconds from thought to manifestation?

Every window is an opportunity, how you embrace it and how you respond to it, resetting might end the response, but attraction want stop till you change your own vibration fully...its always fun to play with manifestation when good things come, but learning the greater lesson through the not so nice stuff, teaches us greater awareness and understanding of all in the mix of our life and the greater world around us...so opening the window welcoming in what the window reveals on all sides of the view of manifestation is what brings you the bigger view of manifestation...for you and your life in joy and balance...

Belle
08-12-2013, 09:46 PM
Grounding! Get yourself solidly grounded and connected to mother earth and shield yourself with a bubble of light.

Keep your focus on the "highest intention for the highest good" - or use your own phrase.

Mr Interesting
09-12-2013, 05:08 PM
Have no ambition or desires... then what manifests comes from a deeper more profound place and has a wider inference within societies as well as a more meaningful reference to who we are and might be as active participants.

CrystalSong
09-12-2013, 06:46 PM
Stop trying to, don't happen with resistance, Somethings up, deal with it hun, you know its only way :)
Always around ;)
Loopy x
Yeah, when its all going down instantly though there's this lag that happens where brain is in shocked horror experiencing that 'deer in the headlight' moment and the other voice is saying 'get control of this now and stop the avalanche'. In the difference between the two is this moment of unfolding unabated horror where it all happens.
To stop the chain reaction we have to change our vibration to happy, joyful, compassionate, loving 528 mgh right. But when experiencing unfolding calamity it's supper hard to change gears.
It was so much easier when there was like 3 hours to make that gear switch!

CrystalSong
09-12-2013, 06:49 PM
Every window is an opportunity, how you embrace it and how you respond to it, resetting might end the response, but attraction want stop till you change your own vibration fully...its always fun to play with manifestation when good things come, but learning the greater lesson through the not so nice stuff, teaches us greater awareness and understanding of all in the mix of our life and the greater world around us...so opening the window welcoming in what the window reveals on all sides of the view of manifestation is what brings you the bigger view of manifestation...for you and your life in joy and balance...

It's the speed that catches me silent whisper. Hard to make the switch on an instant dime. Didn't really grasp that I'd need too! LOL It's like the training wheels came off and I thought they'd be on the rest of this lifetime. :icon_eek:

CrystalSong
09-12-2013, 06:51 PM
Grounding! Get yourself solidly grounded and connected to mother earth and shield yourself with a bubble of light.

Keep your focus on the "highest intention for the highest good" - or use your own phrase.

Good advice, for prepping and centering for radical gear shifting, gotta learn to do it all in a mere second tho from the luxury of doing it in 2 to 10 minutes.

CrystalSong
09-12-2013, 07:27 PM
Have no ambition or desires... then what manifests comes from a deeper more profound place and has a wider inference within societies as well as a more meaningful reference to who we are and might be as active participants.

Oh yes I understand this well enough, watch it happen with the weather after meditating or energy work, it reflects my mood. A little dip into nostalgia or mild sadness and clouds come in, change emotional course upwards and they blow away, allow emotions to devolve and clouds build and light rain comes.
Yea, interacting fields and area of effects get a little wonky in higher state of consciousness and connectedness.
Problem is when it unfolds faster than thinking mind can change gears.

guthrio
09-12-2013, 08:17 PM

CrystalSong,

"Perfection does not come from projecting our own ideas, but from awakening to the fact that it is already the established order of things", as indicated in the 1st reference.

And as indicated in the 2nd reference, "I explained to him that money was the symbol of differentiated substance, that this substance filled all space, that it was present for him at that very moment, and would manifest to him as the money he required. “But,” he questioned, “it may come too late.” I told him it could not come too late, as it was eternally present. He understood and got the uplift of my spoken word."

Please understand that I am not using this quote to illustrate manifesting money....but to illustrate that the "substance" that becomes your manifestation is infinitely inexhaustible, and immediately available.

If you have come to the point in your practice where you are manifesting instantly, then your own experience demonstrates that which has always been true and available for each of us, namely: The entirety of Heaven's supply is, and always has been, eternally and abundantly available to each of us....immediately and irrevocably....such that there is not sufficient space to accommodate the overflowing, even if the container is as vast as the Universe. Why ? Because you are one with the very Power Who created its enormity as just one demonstration of the Creator's infinite capacity to create.

You, created of the Spirit and as the Image of the Creator, are using THAT power to create with.

As so endowed we are, and have always been, dealing, with perfection which never fails.

Therefore, it is not mere practice that makes perfect.

It is perfect practice that makes perfect.

Practice focusing on the perfection of abundance Whose channel you are..

...rather than allowing the focus of your God-given power to be sidetracked into "avoiding disaster". Why ?

Focusing on avoiding disaster because you fear misuse of the power you have discovered....only INVITES use of that very power to bring what you are focusing upon....

....into your very experience....perfectly and unavoidably (as it is supposed to do) !

The power is supposed to work perfectly, and with equal facility to bring "lack attracts lack" or "abundance attracts abundance" into your experience....and cannot do anything other than that....by your choice, by your focus.

Lest you succumb to the false belief that "to err is human" because you think that is ALL you are, consider that the Creator made mankind out of His Own perfect pattern. The same Source Who created perfect principles of mathematics which operate undeviatingly to create ONLY 4 as the answer to 2+2, ALSO CREATED US out of perfect principles.

The Creator Himself IS the VERY pattern by which mankind was made. Jesus' message and reason for coming to this earthly dimension was to show us, in as stark, as uncompromising, and as definitive a manner as possible, that we are as He is, which is as our Creator endowed us all to be, and that is as immortal, Spiritual beings who are the Spirit and Image of our Creator. We are NOT physical beings. We are Spiritual Beings like He is! Our Father created Jesus just as He created us...the exact Spirit and Likeness of Himself. We are PERFECTLY CREATED SPIRITUAL BEINGS, who have forgotten Who we are.

What we call miracles is NOT contravention of science. The accomplishment of miracles comes from a knowledge base that NEITHER SCIENCE NOR RELIGION has yet incorporated into its paradigm of "what is possible", EXCEPT for "special circumstances" that THEY determine are legitimate. Such a stance is ripe for refutation by verifiable, repeatable, quantifiable evidence. IT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS THAT the accomplishment of miracles is based on immutable principles, too. And once you discover them in yourself (and they ARE waiting for you to do so) just as scientists have been "discovering" new ways of looking at the Universe, we, too will be able to utilize Spiritual principles to accomplish the very same things. Understand, though, that you must scientifically uncover, know, operate, and practice the correct principles within the "laboratory" of YOURSELF! Exactly as any scientist learns to apply the principles of mathematics or any other scientific discipline.

If we really thought about it, if the accomplishment of miracles was not ALSO based on perfect, unchangeable principles, Jesus would not have been able to truthfully say to us, "Greater things than these shall you also do." Not so just one person can do it (Him), but so that anybody could do it, following relevant principles.

It is ironic that Man usually comes to the knowledge that he can only be the perfect Creation He was created to be AFTER having amassed an advanced maturity of years of pain and suffering in ignoble ignorance of the greatness of His true estate.

We must RE-awaken to the knowledge that OUR OWN PERFECTION within this infinite Spiritual system is ALREADY the established order of things....and act accordingly.

The fact is, that Man, created as the very Spirit and Image of the Creator, Himself.....IS the MIRACLE which awaits Mankind's discovery (grasp) of that immutable Truth....

.....every moment of Eternity....

There is nothing boring about grasping THAT !!

As you are beginning to discover, my Friend....:smile:

Perfect practice....

Hope this, and the references below, helps, especially the 3rd reference, which encapsulates the aforementioned ideas "in a nutshell"

Reference: Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East Volumes 1 - 6 by Baird T. Spalding

Reference: http://www.lightisreal.com/YourInvisiblePower.pdf by Genevieve Behrend

Reference: http://www.thechristmind.org/nutshell.htm

CrystalSong
10-12-2013, 12:26 AM
Ah yes Guthrio, and my bad manifestation's were just that - labwork, though I didn't intend for them to be. It was a startling not so much in the actual manifestations but in the implications. I clearly say just how potently the addition of unhappy emotions manifests just a quickly as happy ones do!
It was an innocent enough setting with no harm done, but it certainly got my attention and I learned the lesson hopefully very well and never need to repeat it!
I do get your points above, and thank you non-the-less for repeating them, it's good to repeatedly contemplate on. Good links also!

loopylucid
10-12-2013, 10:38 AM
Yeah, when its all going down instantly though there's this lag that happens where brain is in shocked horror experiencing that 'deer in the headlight' moment and the other voice is saying 'get control of this now and stop the avalanche'. In the difference between the two is this moment of unfolding unabated horror where it all happens.
To stop the chain reaction we have to change our vibration to happy, joyful, compassionate, loving 528 mgh right. But when experiencing unfolding calamity it's supper hard to change gears.
It was so much easier when there was like 3 hours to make that gear switch!

Being the reflex rather than the thought ;) Its unusual to hear experiences like this from you, where on this earth are you at the moment?
Loopy :hug3:

silent whisper
10-12-2013, 11:28 AM
It's the speed that catches me silent whisper. Hard to make the switch on an instant dime. Didn't really grasp that I'd need too! LOL It's like the training wheels came off and I thought they'd be on the rest of this lifetime. :icon_eek:

So a fast manifestation process unfolding for you..often this space opens the space of letting go of control and open to our emotions that might otherwise stay suppressed...no time to think too much as I learned..

CrystalSong
10-12-2013, 02:26 PM
Being the reflex rather than the thought ;) Its unusual to hear experiences like this from you, where on this earth are you at the moment?
Loopy :hug3:

As usual you are very very perceptive my dear. :smile: I changed locations and as I learned from a shaman, ended up near a negative vortex caused by the conjunction of a nuclear plant and a slaughter house which processed millions of cows over a couple decades and a fishing port (more scared/fearful energy) and yes, I'm also near the Bermuda Triangle. In addition I got lied to several times by an old friend in ways which are potentially dangerous for this body, (which still blows me away) and got to see some disturbing samples of humans kinds latest nightmare called Morgellons Disease.:icon_eek: The thing that really ended my calm I won't write, but you know how to retrieve. :wink:

As you can see it took a pile up to disturb my calm, but it did finally happen, it took two days for the crash to happen. And I had to be hit on the subtle layers and then mental/emotional also before reflex reaction set in.

CrystalSong
10-12-2013, 02:30 PM
So a fast manifestation process unfolding for you..often this space opens the space of letting go of control and open to our emotions that might otherwise stay suppressed...no time to think too much as I learned..

Agreed, thinking was a bad thing indeed, and it quickly led to emotional reaction, which through the balance of in every way.
I wouldn't want to go back to the way life was before anyway, but it's disconcerting to learn that it's not even safe to do so.

Roselove
10-12-2013, 04:06 PM
yes i've noticed this as well i wonder if it was due to the acesnion shift in 2012/2013 and what the energies will be like in 2014? anything we should expect? hopefully postiive!

CrystalSong
10-12-2013, 04:31 PM
I've been told 'acceleration' as we are perceiving it is indeed connected to our coming into alignment with the galactic center and the new energies we as a planet got exposed to with that line up with dead enter of the energy stream on 12/21/2012.
We're now in the Age of Aquarious and are still receiving those energies they won't abait until we finish passing through/past alignment enough to just catch partial energies. Energies are expected to calm and the perception of time slowing down will begin around the end of Dec 2014.
So we have roughly one more year of this perceived acceleration.
Grab something to hold on to!! LOL

lemex
10-12-2013, 08:24 PM

The goal you wanted to achieve means you have the ability to access it in every moment, no matter the state. Now you ask it be closed. This is something everyone needs to be aware of. I've always found connecting to others is helpful and the disruptions are more of a challenge your minds drifts to. Don't worry, it'll all settle.

silent whisper
10-12-2013, 09:50 PM
I've been told 'acceleration' as we are perceiving it is indeed connected to our coming into alignment with the galactic center and the new energies we as a planet got exposed to with that line up with dead enter of the energy stream on 12/21/2012.
We're now in the Age of Aquarious and are still receiving those energies they won't abait until we finish passing through/past alignment enough to just catch partial energies. Energies are expected to calm and the perception of time slowing down will begin around the end of Dec 2014.
So we have roughly one more year of this perceived acceleration.
Grab something to hold on to!! LOL

Or let go and fly in trust you will...:)
Those of us who try to hold on learn the nature of letting go in acceleration, dead centre has a very strong connection...letting go of the old and getting to the core of things...in yourself, allinging to the real nature of both you and the real nature of things outside of you...sometimes we just don't have a choice, the force greater than our own mindset will reveal it all ...:)

loopylucid
11-12-2013, 11:05 AM
As usual you are very very perceptive my dear. :smile: I changed locations and as I learned from a shaman, ended up near a negative vortex caused by the conjunction of a nuclear plant and a slaughter house which processed millions of cows over a couple decades and a fishing port (more scared/fearful energy) and yes, I'm also near the Bermuda Triangle. In addition I got lied to several times by an old friend in ways which are potentially dangerous for this body, (which still blows me away) and got to see some disturbing samples of humans kinds latest nightmare called Morgellons Disease. The thing that really ended my calm I won't write, but you know how to retrieve. :wink:

As you can see it took a pile up to disturb my calm, but it did finally happen, it took two days for the crash to happen. And I had to be hit on the subtle layers and then mental/emotional also before reflex reaction set in.

:hug: Wow!! Not one to do things by halves are ya eh!
I can pretty much feel that from here, Will spend a few nights with some healing intentions, see if I can find my way through the mess and get some love and balance shared with you.
Keep in that love light, its looking for you
Loopy x :icon_sunny: :love10:

CrystalSong
12-12-2013, 02:16 PM
Or let go and fly in trust you will...:)
Those of us who try to hold on learn the nature of letting go in acceleration, dead centre has a very strong connection...letting go of the old and getting to the core of things...in yourself, allinging to the real nature of both you and the real nature of things outside of you...sometimes we just don't have a choice, the force greater than our own mindset will reveal it all ...:)

Oh I'm on that Path to be sure, enough so that life will never never be the same again, unless of course my ability to connect to Spirit is removed. Going to the other side of the Veil is a near daily state of being now as is living in the moment of Now. Most moments of thinking Past/Future are gone, rarely does that state of Mind exist for more than a few moments and when it does its with consciousness that its happening and it will cease when asked.

But.....you knew there was a 'but' coming...:D My Higher Self is very adventurous, loves to push envelopes, that higher self is keenly aware this is but one of many body vehicles it has had and will have, in other words it's just a tool for it, and expendable. Fine great I get that, but in the meantime after Spirit joyrides in the body it is mind/ego which has to deal with the bumps and bruises received on adventures.

It's very probable that what Spirit is willing to seek and be exposed to in the name of experience and learning is not something that's gonna feel good 100% of the time to the other two thirds of the self (Mind/Body)
In other words the 'real nature' of things may not be as idealized as we'd like to think, Spirit doesn't have the same considerations as mind does and in seeing the Big Picture isn't as invested in the little details so sometimes 'body/mind' is left holding the bag after adventures 'on the other side'.
Balance takes on a new meaning when this happens, cause body and mind which are the anchor for the physical reality have to claim enough authority to keep themselves safe, yet trust in Spirit enough to go play in the Eternal Fields.
Real nature - interesting idea...let me know if you ever figure out what that is...I've seen enough now to know I know nothing, nothing at all! (Sure do wish I could honestly think I knew the true nature of anything, it would be comforting occasionally!)

CrystalSong
12-12-2013, 02:44 PM
:hug: Wow!! Not one to do things by halves are ya eh!
I can pretty much feel that from here, Will spend a few nights with some healing intentions, see if I can find my way through the mess and get some love and balance shared with you.
Keep in that love light, its looking for you
Loopy x :icon_sunny: :love10:

Thank you Kindly Loopy, always love feeling your presence and love, know it's well returned. :hug:

As to 'not doing things by half', No, lol , Guess I'm just a chip off the ole Spirit block on that, we both love a raw hair rising adventure into new sensations and unexplored lands.
Difference is now there's not only adventures of Body and adventures of Mind, now there's adventures of Spirit. And Spirit sees this body and mind as one of many it will explore Creation through. While I love adventuring with Spirit, it appears discretion must be applied and sometime maybe even a "No Thanks" proffered, because as this Journey goes along it's been shown clearly that this body/mind can get hurt in these inner world explorations.
Wisdom has taken on a whole new quantum meaning, and as long as this body lasts - this mind is responsible for its care and upkeep. Who'da thunk it?

loopylucid
13-12-2013, 09:51 AM
My pleasure always :)
To be honest my first thought here is two fold, in one aspect with those 'symptoms' yeh maybe a no would be good, but is it also important to balance that with what else was/is going on in your physical life? i mean do you feel the same thing would of happened in this experience on the farm for example?
so yes absolutely have to take care of body and mind FIRSTLY, But given a supportive platform so to speak, given a healthy topped up mind and body, how often have these kind of experiences happened? Would it be worth travelling with the intention at the moment of perhaps setting up your platform to look for some answers/advice, so giving yourself the break via setting up the experience?
But maybe this is also a kick up the butt for you, because who is the person who gets the least healing out of every soul you touch??... Yes thats right its YOU!!:hug2: ;)
Loopy

Thank you Kindly Loopy, always love feeling your presence and love, know it's well returned. :hug:

As to 'not doing things by half', No, lol , Guess I'm just a chip off the ole Spirit block on that, we both love a raw hair rising adventure into new sensations and unexplored lands.
Difference is now there's not only adventures of Body and adventures of Mind, now there's adventures of Spirit. And Spirit sees this body and mind as one of many it will explore Creation through. While I love adventuring with Spirit, it appears discretion must be applied and sometime maybe even a "No Thanks" proffered, because as this Journey goes along it's been shown clearly that this body/mind can get hurt in these inner world explorations.
Wisdom has taken on a whole new quantum meaning, and as long as this body lasts - this mind is responsible for its care and upkeep. Who'da thunk it?

CrystalSong
16-12-2013, 03:24 PM
My pleasure always :)
To be honest my first thought here is two fold, in one aspect with those 'symptoms' yeh maybe a no would be good, but is it also important to balance that with what else was/is going on in your physical life? i mean do you feel the same thing would of happened in this experience on the farm for example?
so yes absolutely have to take care of body and mind FIRSTLY, But given a supportive platform so to speak, given a healthy topped up mind and body, how often have these kind of experiences happened? Would it be worth travelling with the intention at the moment of perhaps setting up your platform to look for some answers/advice, so giving yourself the break via setting up the experience?
But maybe this is also a kick up the butt for you, because who is the person who gets the least healing out of every soul you touch??... Yes thats right its YOU!!:hug2: ;)
Loopy

No it prolly wouldn't have happened on the farm Loopy, the energy there was very high, with two people waking up, two more awakened, many people coming in hopes of receiving healing, and everywhere stabilizing the energy and grounding it into a constant vibration was crystals, orgone generators and animals and plants. So energetically it was a temple/ashram setting of fairly high stable vibration.
It took a change of latitude, some low vibrational places and interactions to set the stage for accidental manifestation of unpleasantness. It really was a good lesson and I learned it in way which didn't cause harm, just opened my eyes really big and wide and freaked the mind out at the implications of it.

Healing is a weird thing, there's lots I'm not understanding, every now and then I do a healing on someone and it ages me visibly instantly. It's happened twice now. I look 15 years older than 2 years ago. The change doesn't go away with water and rest.
I went and talked with a Shaman about it who's also a certified Reiki practitioner. He tried to explain how it happens, basically I left a soul fragment with those people via my loving intention to heal them, it has to do with them having resonances (things they are learning) that are not on my list for this life and so in order to develop a sympathetic vibration for healing I have to take on some of their vibration.
He described two large bells hanging side by side but not touching. Gong one and the vibration inside the bell goes outwards and the bell next to it starts vibrating too though it was never touched. Sympathetic resonance. What happens to one happens to the other on a minor scale.

Anyway, we're not sure what to do about it. Shaman recover soul fragments, but usually out of traumatic events and timelines, not ones left in other people. Gah, talk about sacrificing oneself for another....:icon_eek: