PDA

View Full Version : LOA

Stevo
07-12-2013, 10:13 PM
The Law of Atrraction works like this:

Lets say Andy thinks of the world as safe and Barry thinks of the world as unsafe...

Andy then would via his beliefs, attract experiences that prove his belief correct and so would Barry. So Andy is safe and Barry experiences the opposite.
Lets say some theives stole Barry's wallet and beat him up and Barry appears to be a victim, yet the theives are not in any way indebted to Barry, they will not face karma in the future and they will not go to hell, simply because they co-created the experience with Barry. Barry let the thieves into his life, by thinking of the world as unsafe. Andy shut them out, like a radio tuned to pop music receives pop music and a radio tuning into a rock station receives rock music, Andy shut out unsafe vibrations and let in safe ones.

In the concept of LOA there are NO VICTIMS.

Can anyone find a hole in this theory? Can you explain how in the concept of LOA you could have victims?

LawOfAttraction
28-01-2014, 11:10 AM
I think nothing has the meaning except the meaning you give it. If you think the world is safe, you will see the safe side of the world and therefore you perceive the world is safe and vice versa. Belief has the power to create or destroy us.

Miss Hepburn
31-01-2014, 03:18 AM
I love it, Steve.
A+, in my book.
:thumbsup:

Ecthalion
31-01-2014, 07:49 AM
What if Andy, the positive thinker, gets robbed? Or are you saying that positive thinkers never get mugged? If you are then I've found the hole in your theory.

primrose
31-01-2014, 08:29 AM
What if Andy, the positive thinker, gets robbed? Or are you saying that positive thinkers never get mugged? If you are then I've found the hole in your theory.

It's not just positive thinking,it has to be a belief - a true feeling. It works without fail. :smile:

Ecthalion
31-01-2014, 02:50 PM
It's not just positive thinking,it has to be a belief - a true feeling. It works without fail. :smile:
Alright then. So any body who suffers any ill fortune of any kind has brought it on themselves? The victims of the holocaust, the abused children, the murder victims - is that what you believe?

Miss Hepburn
31-01-2014, 04:17 PM
There is also what is called being in default mode.
I call it being like Mr. McGoo....having no rudder, flowing along, no
deliberate intention, no solid belief system deep in your subconscious mind, even.
You drive along and boom someone hits you.
"How could this happen?", you say. "I'm such a nice person, charitable, God believer,
mostly positive...? Huh?"

We are in the 3rd dimension...stuff can happen...but, if we get into our car, or go on vacation
or whatever and we say (similar to a prayer or affirmation).."I am going to be safe going and coming." We will.
You don't have to believe that at all...and if you don't...it will not hold true.

But, I can say....it works....I sprained my ankle walking over leaves with uneven pavement hidden under them...I had not "set" a deliberate intention when I went off walking my dog.
Learned MY lesson...I say a clear "safety" intention the minute I do most anything now.

What I truly believe...happens...

As far as the holocaust or hurricanes those have been explained or spoken of ad nauseum,imo.
Subconscious beliefs, mass mind sets, a regional belief of some sort....I'm not Pat Robertson.
You'll never get me saying anyone deserved anything...cancer or an earthquake.
But if 200.000 people knew and prayed and affirmed as to their safety...I believe it would work
and even tropical hurricanes would magically avoid islands.

BUT, there is no use telling professional doubters, chronic contrarians any of this.
They will not believe you and think you are naive or an idiot.
Whatever, believing is working for ME...

Bhujang
05-02-2014, 09:06 PM
The Law of Atrraction works like this:

Lets say Andy thinks of the world as safe and Barry thinks of the world as unsafe...

Not true! The universe doesn't recognise negatives so only sees safe! Both are focusing on being safe the rest is hypothetical based on an incorrect assumption of how LOA works...

Miss Hepburn
05-02-2014, 10:55 PM
Not true! The universe doesn't recognise negatives so only sees safe! Both are focusing on being safe the rest is
hypothetical based on an incorrect assumption of how LOA works...
When we block the positive flow of what the "Universe" has
for us, well, that good fortune or perfect mate doesn't show up.
Would that be a better way to say it, in your opinion?

Kamila
05-02-2014, 11:14 PM
I think nothing has the meaning except the meaning you give it. If you think the world is safe, you will see the safe side of the world and therefore you perceive the world is safe and vice versa. Belief has the power to create or destroy us.
:icon_thumright: :headbang: I agree

Nameless
06-02-2014, 12:41 AM
There is also what is called being in default mode.
I call it being like Mr. McGoo....having no rudder, flowing along, no
deliberate intention, no solid belief system deep in your subconscious mind, even.
You drive along and boom someone hits you.
"How could this happen?", you say. "I'm such a nice person, charitable, God believer,
mostly positive...? Huh?"

We are in the 3rd dimension...stuff can happen...but, if we get into our car, or go on vacation
or whatever and we say (similar to a prayer or affirmation).."I am going to be safe going and coming." We will.
You don't have to believe that at all...and if you don't...it will not hold true.

But, I can say....it works....I sprained my ankle walking over leaves with uneven pavement hidden under them...I had not "set" a deliberate intention when I went off walking my dog.
Learned MY lesson...I say a clear "safety" intention the minute I do most anything now.

What I truly believe...happens...

As far as the holocaust or hurricanes those have been explained or spoken of ad nauseum,imo.
Subconscious beliefs, mass mind sets, a regional belief of some sort....I'm not Pat Robertson.
You'll never get me saying anyone deserved anything...cancer or an earthquake.
But if 200.000 people knew and prayed and affirmed as to their safety...I believe it would work
and even tropical hurricanes would magically avoid islands.

BUT, there is no use telling professional doubters, chronic contrarians any of this.
They will not believe you and think you are naive or an idiot.
Whatever, believing is working for ME...
I love this:smile::smile:

I believe we are all cosmic energy......and we vibrate at all different frequencies. So we put a lot of the stuff that we want out there in the Universe, good and bad. If you are vibrating on "bad" you get some of the bad stuff back, if you are vibrating in the good, you get some of the good stuff back....and the Other Side explains it like so, and you can believe it or not: we are creators, creating our lives with each other in a gigantic "play" place.

We wanted to come here, we set up some circumstances in advance that we wanted to learn from, but we did it from the Other Side where everything is happy, and we have free will and can change it up at any time, as we learn and grow. Each day we make new choices, new decisions, so if you've been here for awhile, chances are those decisions that you picked before you got here don't apply much anymore. Now that I'm in my 50's, I really notice that whatever I am getting, I put it in there for some reason and I am changing it up as I go, raising my vibration so that I get more good stuff than not.

Believe that you live in a safe Universe for one week, and see what stuff comes at you, what thoughts, what fears. There are saying, "do you still need me? I'm here, protecting you, if you do." And then thank them and just say no. And tell them you don't need them anymore, thank you for coming. It's sort of like anti-monster spray, except for adults:D

Yeah, I'm not going to touch the "bad things that can happen" either -

I like to remember with LOA and affirmations this simple concept (which has worked like a charm for me lately - and I know it's a bit off topic, but-) ask one day, receive the next, ask one day, receive the next.

I had no idea, for the first two or three years I was doing LoA work, that I was never in the receiving mode. They are two totally different vibrations, and if you can be open to receiving (which is just doing something fun and getting happy and let the Universe bring you what they want in the way that they want to ) and practice having fun and being happy, even for only a short time each day, what a fun ride that is. Inspiration will come to do a certain thing, call a certain person, go to a certain store at a specific time, things just start showing that that are the next step on whatever subject.

It is so much fun, and the Universe gives extra bonuses. It is always fun to get something that you have wanted for a long time, and find the extra bonus inside it.

Yaoughta
06-02-2014, 03:38 AM
I like your example Stevo, but to me, there is more to it then that. There is also the principle of oneness and as such, one not only experiences what they attract individually, but also what the greater consciousness attracts. Andy can think the world is safe, but get on a plane where the majority of people are nervous about flying and fear it. The plane then crashes and Andy is no longer safe.

Certainly Andy's thoughts and beliefs help keep him safe and serve him well, but he is still part of the whole and therefore will experience that as well to a greater or lesser degree.

Also, like others have said, I know that positive thinking is great and an absolute must, but more important is positive beliefs. In other words, you can THINK all things are possible, but it is better to BELIEVE with all your heart and soul that all things are possible.