PDA

View Full Version : Floating Mist

Usako
07-12-2013, 02:32 AM
So...I hate writing about this kind of things but I looked online and just found people experiences and not many answers. I posted it here because that's where most similar experiences I found online where posted in other forums.

A few days ago I was sitting on the couch reading on my computer as I do every day and there this wall in front of me, it happened twice, it looked like floating mist, more like smoke from a ciggie which disappeared in the air...while I was looking at the screen...the moment I saw it I got a little frightened, not because it transmitted fear, but because I got the feeling that it was there and not my imagination or an illusion (opposed to days after when I saw lights and I wondered where they came from and then I realized it was my make-up).

Oh um...details, close to the wall, about 1.60m above the floor? Maybe 10cm more? It lasted for about 2 seconds, as always when I look it goes, so maybe it's my eyes and that would make me happy.

I know when things are not "ordinary" and/or convey a message, may it be a song, a number, a line on movie or a tv show, etc. it sparks something in me and this did it.

First it was the orbs, now this...I read people who link it with ghosts, some can say it's energy?

I am starting to believe I am starting to or may develop an ability to see spirits, and I am not pleased, and I am praying it is not so...I would hate it, I really would.

Comments?

primrose
07-12-2013, 09:11 AM
Why would you hate it? It does sound as though maybe someone wants to get your attention, it's nothing to fear, but if you don't want it, tell it, or try to ignore it.

comforting
07-12-2013, 09:40 AM
I get this all the time in my home especially my bedroom , i often wake up and ill see what looks a bit like mini tornados swirling around in the smoky energy
It nothing to fear so no reason to worry ...

samantha
07-12-2013, 11:12 AM
I believe the mist is a manifestation of a spirit i have too seen this the first time i thought i was seeing things but the second it was my guide coming to me with a message.

Spirit Seeker
07-12-2013, 12:54 PM
the moment I saw it I got a little frightened, not because it transmitted fear, but because I got the feeling that it was there and not my imagination or an illusion.

There is a theory that when a ghost or spirit is trying to manifest itself, it radiates such a high EMF (electro magnetic field) that causes the feeling of fear/dread. That's why some people feel frozen, like they can't move when they see a ghost. The high EMF field bombards our senses, some people are more susceptible to their effects. That's one reason people are afraid of going into their basements. The power lines and power boxes are usually located down there. Poorly shielded lines in the basement can cause what is called a "fear cage" because of the high EMF that blankets the area.

The first time I saw a spirit materialize in front of me, I freaked out, since it was in my house in my bedroom. The spirit was not malicious, just letting me know it was there. It's happened many times to me, most times I just acknowledge and tell them its not time for me to do my crossing session (another story). Most times I have no feeling, but sometimes the manifestation is so strong that I start to get a feeling of fear. I think its just because of the high EMF field it is generating.

Usako
09-12-2013, 04:19 PM
Sorry for the delay, thank you for the responses!

Why would you hate it? It does sound as though maybe someone wants to get your attention, it's nothing to fear, but if you don't want it, tell it, or try to ignore it.

Hmm this is difficult because I find it so obvious why someone wouldn't want to have such ability but I will try to explain...I am scared of the dark...lol...well I love horror movies and it's hard for me to find one which does the trick, but even the silliest of the things in those movies would give me a heart attack irl. I am scaredy cat! I think what I am most worried about is that I have already so many problems dealing with my own mind that sometimes I think adding that to the mix would finally throw me into complete and whole insanity, like Asylum insanity: -meet-my-friend-Charles-who-will-fly-me-around-the-world-in-his-toy-plastic-plane kind of insanity.

What if it was so and I couldn't deal with it? And I have no one to guide me through such a thing.

But if what you say is true and someone is trying to get my attention, then I feel like I shouldn't ignore it...maybe it's important?

I get this all the time in my home especially my bedroom , i often wake up and ill see what looks a bit like mini tornados swirling around in the smoky energy
It nothing to fear so no reason to worry ...

You chose your name very wisely! :wink: Thank you. I guess most things seem scary when they are your first times...

I believe the mist is a manifestation of a spirit i have too seen this the first time i thought i was seeing things but the second it was my guide coming to me with a message.

The second part is very interesting, I had never heard before about guides having some kind of manifestation, my interactions with mine have been telepathic. Thank you

There is a theory that when a ghost or spirit is trying to manifest itself, it radiates such a high EMF (electro magnetic field) that causes the feeling of fear/dread. That's why some people feel frozen, like they can't move when they see a ghost. The high EMF field bombards our senses, some people are more susceptible to their effects. That's one reason people are afraid of going into their basements. The power lines and power boxes are usually located down there. Poorly shielded lines in the basement can cause what is called a "fear cage" because of the high EMF that blankets the area.

The first time I saw a spirit materialize in front of me, I freaked out, since it was in my house in my bedroom. The spirit was not malicious, just letting me know it was there. It's happened many times to me, most times I just acknowledge and tell them its not time for me to do my crossing session (another story). Most times I have no feeling, but sometimes the manifestation is so strong that I start to get a feeling of fear. I think its just because of the high EMF field it is generating.

I was really hoping you'd be one of the replies, because I know your knowledge of this particular area is vast! :smile:

Woww I loved that EMF part, I had heard it been mentioned but don't remember anything. It is somehow comforting, because I had heard mostly to be aware of the initial feeling you get to tell what kind of being you are encountering, but this puts things into a whole new light.

Hmm I wonder where this will lead...spiritually and ability wise the past four years have been surreal.
-----------
Thank you all for your replies, they have been very helpful!!

LillyMoon
09-12-2013, 04:48 PM
Firstly. You would need to check if you have had anything that made you had some physical side effects. But, on the other hands. Its very possible spirit will appear to us that way. They appear in many forms. Orbs, lights, mist. Figures, shadows. Etc.

Spirit Seeker
09-12-2013, 05:27 PM
I was really hoping you'd be one of the replies, because I know your knowledge of this particular area is vast! :smile:

Woww I loved that EMF part, I had heard it been mentioned but don't remember anything. It is somehow comforting, because I had heard mostly to be aware of the initial feeling you get to tell what kind of being you are encountering, but this puts things into a whole new light.

Hmm I wonder where this will lead...spiritually and ability wise the past four years have been surreal.
-----------
Thank you all for your replies, they have been very helpful!!

LOL, thank you!

I saw the theory on the EMF field on a Ghost Adventures Episode. Based on the eyewitnesses they interviewed in the past where the person saw a spirit materialize and froze in place or got very scared and ran. They think that the high EMF fields were responsible.

To me that makes sense, because I've been on investigations where we catch EVP, spirit box chatter, the chills/goose bumps from a spirit close to you. I was wondering why that never affected me to the point of being scared, yet at home when I saw the actual spirit appear that first time, I freaked out.

Then it hit me. I've never seen a spirit materialize during an investigation. So the EMF theory sounds very plausible because the spirit must use a lot of energy to manifest itself, so I am keeping it in mind when I investigate or when they decide to show up in the middle of the night.

I say the same thing about wondering where all this is leading to. I thought I had an idea, but everytime I think there is nothing else that can surprise me, well, wrong again! :D

Usako
09-12-2013, 06:40 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/crazy-monkey/crazy-monkey-emoticon-002.gifhttp://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/crazy-monkey/crazy-monkey-emoticon-002.gifhttp://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/crazy-monkey/crazy-monkey-emoticon-002.gif

I was just in the bathroom washing my hands, door open, and I saw someone so clearly walk past the door I thought it was my sister or her boyfriend who arrived!! I mean with the corner of my eye. It couldn't have been my hair, I am hoping it was my hair!

I'M SCARED!!!! I'll compose myself and then come back to reply to the new messages...

Usako
09-12-2013, 06:53 PM
Firstly. You would need to check if you have had anything that made you had some physical side effects. But, on the other hands. Its very possible spirit will appear to us that way. They appear in many forms. Orbs, lights, mist. Figures, shadows. Etc.

Okay, checking that. Hopefully is that. But why me? Actually I had a feeling around four months that this may happen, and this is how it starts, I think of something and bam! happens.

LOL, thank you!

I saw the theory on the EMF field on a Ghost Adventures Episode. Based on the eyewitnesses they interviewed in the past where the person saw a spirit materialize and froze in place or got very scared and ran. They think that the high EMF fields were responsible.

To me that makes sense, because I've been on investigations where we catch EVP, spirit box chatter, the chills/goose bumps from a spirit close to you. I was wondering why that never affected me to the point of being scared, yet at home when I saw the actual spirit appear that first time, I freaked out.

Then it hit me. I've never seen a spirit materialize during an investigation. So the EMF theory sounds very plausible because the spirit must use a lot of energy to manifest itself, so I am keeping it in mind when I investigate or when they decide to show up in the middle of the night.

I say the same thing about wondering where all this is leading to. I thought I had an idea, but everytime I think there is nothing else that can surprise me, well, wrong again!

I don't mind that much if I am able to take it, but this is me right now: http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/crazy-monkey/crazy-monkey-emoticon-088.gif

Oh well Sailor Moon got scared by the monsters at first but ended up saving the world, right? Sorry, you are new to my insanity, I just love SM.

Preaching to the choir, it truly is amazing, and at the same time is a wonderful road, is like you are a kid again and you are discovering the world for the first time, but there are many bad things also...

I guess things wouldn't be so hard if I had any kind of guidance so I am just putting the pieces together on my own and hoping the internet will help.:tongue:

LillyMoon
09-12-2013, 06:56 PM
Okay, checking that. Hopefully is that. But why me? Actually I had a feeling around four months that this may happen, and this is how it starts, I think of something and bam! happens.

I don't mind that much if I am able to take it, but this is me right now: http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/crazy-monkey/crazy-monkey-emoticon-088.gif

Oh well Sailor Moon got scared by the monsters at first but ended up saving the world, right? Sorry, you are new to my insanity, I just love SM.

Preaching to the choir, it truly is amazing, and at the same time is a wonderful road, is like you are a kid again and you are discovering the world for the first time, but there are many bad things also...

I guess things wouldn't be so hard if I had any kind of guidance so I am just putting the pieces together on my own and hoping the internet will help.:tongue:

Hello. Maybe you're just sensitive to energies that are around. Have you been meditating? Because that can open your senses up?

Usako
09-12-2013, 07:09 PM
Hello. Maybe you're just sensitive to energies that are around. Have you been meditating? Because that can open your senses up?

Hey! Nope, actually all I have been thinking is "I should meditate", because I haven't done it in over nine months. I think I know what has triggered it, one is that I take meds for anxiety and I haven't had been taking them as much, and usually (and I talk from prior experience) this makes me more sensitive, I mean meds pretty much blocks everything and makes it more difficult for you to spiritual things. But this also happened before I lowered them, so I think that it has to do with this enormous change I am seeing in myself, I can truly feel myself changing, for the better, and I guess this is also part of it.

Love your name btw!:D

LillyMoon
09-12-2013, 07:14 PM
Ok. So you don't meditate. Ok. Their could be somewhat a spiritual attachment? Have you been having mood swings? Feeling lazy? Feeling alone? Have you bought any items for your house books etc, as spirit can get attached to items. Or you're givong of negative which is attracting negativie energies.

Usako
09-12-2013, 07:47 PM
Ok. So you don't meditate. Ok. Their could be somewhat a spiritual attachment? Have you been having mood swings? Feeling lazy? Feeling alone? Have you bought any items for your house books etc, as spirit can get attached to items. Or you're givong of negative which is attracting negativie energies.

I don't think I can take the first two into consideration, I always have mood swings and I always feel lazy. I felt alone when I got here but no longer. I brought some things yes, including a sweater from my uncle who died. But I hope it's not him, because wouldn't that mean he is not at peace?
Why do you think they are negative energies?
I was researching and well shadow people came around, though I am for some reason leading towards my imagination playing tricks on me. But some woman has even said they don't all have to be bad and she even mentioned travellers, like from dimensions.

Spirit Seeker
10-12-2013, 01:08 AM
I brought some things yes, including a sweater from my uncle who died. But I hope it's not him, because wouldn't that mean he is not at peace?

Not necessarily. There are some family members or loved ones who do not cross over when they die, because they are concerned about their loved ones still alive on Earth. They could be at peace just watching over you. If you think its a family member, just explain to them that you are fine and no need to watch over you. You'll feel better if they cross into the light.

I'd also say that if it is not a family member, you did not give permission for them to follow you home and hang out in your house. You are not running a Motel 6. Tell them they need to cross over or go back to where they came from. Invoking the name of a deity from your religion (if you follow one) is helpful. Don't say it with anger or fear. Say it firmly and with kindness.

If you think there is a particular item you brought in that might have an attachment, remove it from the house for a few days. If you're still having an issue, then its most likely not the object.

Why do you think they are negative energies?

I think she meant that if you've been having a lot of negativity in your life, a negative energy can attach to you as it feeds on the negative energy you would be emitting.

I was researching and well shadow people came around, though I am for some reason leading towards my imagination playing tricks on me. But some woman has even said they don't all have to be bad and she even mentioned travellers, like from dimensions.

Shadow people are a mystery, but the woman is correct in saying that they are not all bad. It's just that dark look that is scary. It could be just that there was not enough energy for the spirit to manifest into a form that looks like its previous human self.

I know it's a scary thing, but hang in there. I'll bet you'll be able to convince it leave and move on.

pdizzle45
10-12-2013, 02:01 PM
I had a similar experience about 5 months ago. I woke up in the middle of the night to a large purple cloud looking mist hovering above a chair in my room. The initial shock occurred when I realized what my eyes were seeing was real. I think it was a positive spirit.
Hope this helps!

LillyMoon
10-12-2013, 02:05 PM
I don't think I can take the first two into consideration, I always have mood swings and I always feel lazy. .

Ok. I've studied possession before, and due to the fact that you have say you have mood swings and. Always feel lazy. Their might be a chance of level 1 possession.

Usako
10-12-2013, 04:17 PM
Not necessarily. There are some family members or loved ones who do not cross over when they die, because they are concerned about their loved ones still alive on Earth. They could be at peace just watching over you. If you think its a family member, just explain to them that you are fine and no need to watch over you. You'll feel better if they cross into the light.

Hmmm this reminds me of something this man told me when reading my palm four years ago "Two loved ones take care of you from the other side", I had heard about my grandfather doing that before. If it was one of them, especially my uncle, and they were at peace I wouldn't mind and wouldn't be surprised. My worry always springs forth from the believe that because they do so, they aren't at peace.

I'd also say that if it is not a family member, you did not give permission for them to follow you home and hang out in your house. You are not running a Motel 6. Tell them they need to cross over or go back to where they came from. Invoking the name of a deity from your religion (if you follow one) is helpful. Don't say it with anger or fear. Say it firmly and with kindness.

That was funny. If something happens, something that seems real I will. Bad thing was that I tend to deal everything with humour, so I started speaking whatever that was yesterday in Spanglish "No problemo, don't scare me. Mr. Ghost-o be nice" and then I thought that would be disrespectful and shut my mouth.
I was raised a Catholic, but don't fear comfortable, I think my go to guy would be Archangel Michael.

If you think there is a particular item you brought in that might have an attachment, remove it from the house for a few days. If you're still having an issue, then its most likely not the object.

I think she meant that if you've been having a lot of negativity in your life, a negative energy can attach to you as it feeds on the negative energy you would be emitting.

Wonderful advice, thanks.

What I find funny is, that would have been my first thought if it were the past, but lately I am more neutral with tints of positive than negative.

Shadow people are a mystery, but the woman is correct in saying that they are not all bad. It's just that dark look that is scary. It could be just that there was not enough energy for the spirit to manifest into a form that looks like its previous human self.

I know it's a scary thing, but hang in there. I'll bet you'll be able to convince it leave and move on.

Yeah, it seems. No real definite statements on the subject online, I mean some say plainly they are evil, but not all said so...besides is hard to tell what is real and not when it comes to the internet, so I take everything with a grain of salt, unless it truly resonates.

Thank you! I guess this is so all new to me (though I have always believed but one thing is experiencing) that I find it scary. :hug3:

Usako
10-12-2013, 04:22 PM
I had a similar experience about 5 months ago. I woke up in the middle of the night to a large purple cloud looking mist hovering above a chair in my room. The initial shock occurred when I realized what my eyes were seeing was real. I think it was a positive spirit.
Hope this helps!

Yes, it helps! Thank you! :smile:
Whatcha do afterwards? Did it ever happen again?

Ok. I've studied possession before, and due to the fact that you have say you have mood swings and. Always feel lazy. Their might be a chance of level 1 possession.

What!?? Well not that I haven't heard this one before, even this year and if it had been said also by two people whom I talked to before my trip I would have been worried...but I don't think you can say so in my case, nor is there enough data to make a true "diagnosis", in my case I think you can call that chronic depression, secondary effects and a procrastinating nature.

Krystalle
10-12-2013, 05:00 PM
KK this possession stuff is the worst case scenario....Yeah you talk to it if it shows up again cause first thing you need to see if its hallucination or spirit
Talk to it out loud and see if it reacts to anything you say
If it does say the same things it reacted to this time in your head
If it reacts again its hallucination if not it is a spirit and probably not ghost but spirit attachment

Usako
10-12-2013, 06:25 PM
KK this possession stuff is the worst case scenario....Yeah you talk to it if it shows up again cause first thing you need to see if its hallucination or spirit
Talk to it out loud and see if it reacts to anything you say
If it does say the same things it reacted to this time in your head
If it reacts again its hallucination if not it is a spirit and probably not ghost but spirit attachment

"KK"? Had to look that one up! lol I prefer keke :tongue: bad joke. Those two people did talk about seeing some shadow, but the two after didn't, and the last two ones I do trust very much and they would have said something.
The bad thing (or should it be the good thing??lol) is that it has never been more than a seconds long and when looking directly to that point. So not enough time to ask anything...but if it happens again I'll sure follow your advice...hopefully I won't have to. Or maybe I just lost it completely *Charles get the plane ready!!!* LOL

Kamsamnida!http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/pink-mouse/kneel-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif