PDA

View Full Version : crystal became hot

sunny shine
09-11-2010, 03:26 PM
Today i meditated with my clear quartz crystal, i was holding it beween my hands and was meditating, end of meditation i realized the crystal had become very hot, I am reiki healer.

What is the significance? is this normal.

in progress
09-11-2010, 05:20 PM
I just heard about this over the weekend. If you've "opened" the crystal to store or retrieve information it can heat up. Congrats are in order I think!

Spiritlite
09-11-2010, 08:50 PM
Yes that is normal for someone like yourself especially a healer, you opened the crystal up to give you her information. Well done, not everyone can do it. My husband also has a quartz he loves and he's a hands on healer and his crystal also gets hot when he holds it, it's very attuned to him.
Spiritlite.

mikron
09-11-2010, 09:08 PM
greetings crystals have piezoelectric energy meaning they interact with Prana Life force so the heat is totally normal ,enjoy the experience

sunny shine
10-11-2010, 04:05 PM
great guys thank you so much for your inputs :-)

AnnoyingPony
11-11-2010, 12:39 AM
That happens to me when I hold rocks for a long time.

Nothing to worry about; it's just the heat energy transferring from the molecules of your hands to the molecules of the quartz.

Bhabha
24-09-2013, 09:54 PM
Chi could have built up in the crystal.

Lamaas
25-09-2013, 02:17 AM
The right side of the body is positively charged while the left side is negatively charged, so an electrical circuit is created when we have our hands together. Considering that quartz conducts electricity, you were creating a powerful circuit by holding the quartz between your hands.

Shiro
26-09-2013, 02:19 AM
I just heard about this over the weekend. If you've "opened" the crystal to store or retrieve information it can heat up. Congrats are in order I think!

Yes that is normal for someone like yourself especially a healer, you opened the crystal up to give you her information. Well done, not everyone can do it. My husband also has a quartz he loves and he's a hands on healer and his crystal also gets hot when he holds it, it's very attuned to him.
Spiritlite.

Do you guys have more information about this? I've heard that crystal's carry information, but how do you retrieve / learn what's there?