PDA

View Full Version : What Is.

Gem
09-11-2010, 02:03 PM
My last science thing didn't seem popular, but I'm no scientist, I just dabble around with the fundamentals that underlie math...

The past trail and the imagined future... what difference do these make in eternity? All of that becomes just a dot, like a point in infinity, a zero point field...

The physical isn't inherantly solid, just a density of particles which at the quantum level are just fluctuations of space where nothing of any mass exists.

The experience is of the mind and unless things are consciously cognised they do not appear, and things only appear because a distinction is made between them, so the space between thoughts is the source of apearances, and if no distinction is made then nothing appears in the mind.

We are studying the conscious cognition of things, because things are not inherantly real... they only appear as thoughts or more accurately as a consequence to the distinction between thoughts.

That's what brings me to the fundamental of all this math science stuff, the observation of what only appears to be, and it never is a real thing, only different, changing, temporal, impermanent, in flux and so on.

Summerkat
09-11-2010, 02:09 PM
Yes that is what they are finding out, all that you said. Its exciting because the creative possibilities are truly endless.

BlueSky
09-11-2010, 02:48 PM
Yes that is what they are finding out, all that you said. Its exciting because the creative possibilities are truly endless.

Interesting point.
This creative aspect is not addressed much here and honestly I don't know what to make of it.....but it is there.
James

Gem
12-11-2010, 04:56 AM
The creation...

Problem is one can create things and the alter definition is a consequence which just happens.

Lynn
12-11-2010, 06:20 AM
Hello

One can create things yes and have a deffinate measurable reaction from them but too things are naturally being created all the time.

The universe itself is in a state of creation all the time in its ebb and flow.

Energy is created too coming off even us but we fail as of now to fully see it or understand it.

Math is a man made TOOL like the written word when one becomes maybe a state of pure energy in being we will not be in need of tools such as math.

Lynn

BlueSky
12-11-2010, 12:58 PM
The creation...

Problem is one can create things and the alter definition is a consequence which just happens.

What do you mean here Gem?

Gem
13-11-2010, 10:40 AM
What do you mean here Gem?

the true square seems to have no corners,
the best vessels take the most time to finish,
the greatest sounds cannot be heard,
and the greatest image has no form.

Tao Te Ching

hybrid
13-11-2010, 04:00 PM
the true square seems to have no corners,
the best vessels take the most time to finish,
the greatest sounds cannot be heard,
and the greatest image has no form.

Tao Te Ching

sounds gibberish.
is this supposed to be an explanation?
or this is a puzzle
or an encrypted message

is there no other translation that make sense?

BlueSky
13-11-2010, 10:51 PM
sounds gibberish.
is this supposed to be an explanation?
or this is a puzzle
or an encrypted message

is there no other translation that make sense?

Yeh, I didn't follow that either as an explanation. :smile:

Gem
14-11-2010, 06:34 AM
Hehheheheh ropes in a coupe of answers though.

Any apparition only occurs as distinct from all others, and there must be other things for any thing to be... and we try to make everything 'one' to sate the spiritual ideal but creation and destruction are simultaneously interdefining, and each is but the contrast of that which it is not.

Shabda
14-11-2010, 06:58 AM
Hehheheheh ropes in a coupe of answers though.

Any apparition only occurs as distinct from all others, and there must be other things for any thing to be... and we try to make everything 'one' to sate the spiritual ideal but creation and destruction are simultaneously interdefining, and each is but the contrast of that which it is not.
yes, within the ream of duality this is true, but, have you ever considered that there may be a state beyond duality?

Gem
14-11-2010, 07:04 AM
yes, within the ream of duality this is true, but, have you ever considered that there may be a state beyond duality?

No I haven't considered any state that differs from the state that is, and I know it is so popular to imagine one state is duality and another state is oneness, but this segregation of states only serve to beget eachother...

Shabda
14-11-2010, 07:30 AM
No I haven't considered any state that differs from the state that is, and I know it is so popular to imagine one state is duality and another state is oneness, but this segregation of states only serve to beget eachother...
not true~!

hybrid
14-11-2010, 09:17 PM

then what you call "what is" is also born out of your imagination.

eraser
15-11-2010, 02:38 AM
And bafflegab* doesn't always baffle brains. :rolleyes:

* not sure if I can type "bull****" here

eraser
15-11-2010, 02:39 AM
Guess I can't.

Hehehe. ;)

Gracey
15-11-2010, 03:11 AM
My last science thing didn't seem popular, but I'm no scientist, I just dabble around with the fundamentals that underlie math...

The past trail and the imagined future... what difference do these make in eternity? All of that becomes just a dot, like a point in infinity, a zero point field...

The physical isn't inherantly solid, just a density of particles which at the quantum level are just fluctuations of space where nothing of any mass exists.

The experience is of the mind and unless things are consciously cognised they do not appear, and things only appear because a distinction is made between them, so the space between thoughts is the source of apearances, and if no distinction is made then nothing appears in the mind.

We are studying the conscious cognition of things, because things are not inherantly real... they only appear as thoughts or more accurately as a consequence to the distinction between thoughts.

That's what brings me to the fundamental of all this math science stuff, the observation of what only appears to be, and it never is a real thing, only different, changing, temporal, impermanent, in flux and so on.

Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you, make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of a eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter {the kingdom}."

Modern day scientist say that an electron can be at two places at one time, it’s called the wave property. This electron is said to manifest in space-time reality when it is observed as a particle. (Symbolism “space” within consciousness “time”) ( a square with no corners) This action is the collapse of a wave.

Modern day scientist say a quantum jump is when the electron “ceases” to exsist in one place and appears in another. This actually does not happen, it’s an illusion. (I have a picture of a material object being in two places at once. When I get to a scanner, I will post it.)

Our observations affect the electron at both places even when we observe the electron in one location. (On earth as it is in Heaven)

An electron being affected by the sense of sight is our current existence. For example, an electron is what creates physical matter. We can only see one end of the spectrum of created mass. When we are not looking, all matter is, well parallel, a parallel universe.

When we do what Jesus speaks of, becoming one, bringing the opposites of the spectrum together, Good-Evil, Jesus-Antichrist, Yin-Yang, our existence will change into a state of static. No more learning, evolving, etc. We will be in a state of awareness in eternal bliss. There will be no more need of the senses. The locking of all opposites, (twin flames, etc.) is oneness. There will be no more parallel universes. (this is taking us (vessel) "long time"

Motion and rest is duality, motion (electromagnetic energy) needs rest to exist, and rest (static) does not need motion to exist. Once static, even that energy will not exist, only consciousness (awareness of bliss) will exist. (the best sound and the best image.)

I am not detachment nor salvation,

Nor anything reached by the senses;

I am behold all thought and form.

I am everywhere, and nowhere at all-

I am Consciousness and Bliss.

I am Shiva! I am Shiva!

- Shankaracharya

Gem
15-11-2010, 03:14 AM
not true~!

I think you did refer to duality and also a differing state.

Gem
15-11-2010, 03:20 AM
Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you, make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of a eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter {the kingdom}."

The two into one... That's good.

Modern day scientist say that an electron can be at two places at one time, it’s called the wave property. This electron is said to manifest in space-time reality when it is observed as a particle. (Symbolism “space” within consciousness “time”) ( a square with no corners) This action is the collapse of a wave.

Modern day scientist say a quantum jump is when the electron “ceases” to exsist in one place and appears in another. This actually does not happen, it’s an illusion. (I have a picture of a material object being in two places at once. When I get to a scanner, I will post it.)

Our observations affect the electron at both places even when we observe the electron in one location. (On earth as it is in Heaven)

An electron being affected by the sense of sight is our current existence. For example, an electron is what creates physical matter. We can only see one end of the spectrum of created mass. When we are not looking, all matter is, well parallel, a parallel universe.

When we do what Jesus speaks of, becoming one, bringing the opposites of the spectrum together, Good-Evil, Jesus-Antichrist, Yin-Yang, our existence will change into a state of static. No more learning, evolving, etc. We will be in a state of awareness in eternal bliss. There will be no more need of the senses. The locking of all opposites, (twin flames, etc.) is oneness. There will be no more parallel universes. (this is taking us (vessel) "long time"

Motion and rest is duality, motion (electromagnetic energy) needs rest to exist, and rest (static) does not need motion to exist. Once static, even that energy will not exist, only consciousness (awareness of bliss) will exist. (the best sound and the best image.)

I am not detachment nor salvation,

Nor anything reached by the senses;

I am behold all thought and form.

I am everywhere, and nowhere at all-

I am Consciousness and Bliss.

I am Shiva! I am Shiva!

- Shankaracharya

Gem
15-11-2010, 03:44 AM
then what you call "what is" is also born out of your imagination.

It depends if reality is used to define what is imaginary, and since each individual has a different experience one could say it is all imaginary, but because the creation of one thing results in the occurance of its contrast, what is just remains a balance of interdefinition.

The thing that people like to imagine is duality in contrast to oneness, but that is a distinction between states.

The rightousness is rearing it's clown head pretty quickly as the 'not true' and 'bulldust' appear in the face of what I'm saying, but what is presented by these sayers is a state of duality and a differing state beyond it.

I'm only saying there is a state of interbeing and it appears as interdefining things, and the whole shibang rests on a distinction which procures this differentiation.

hybrid
15-11-2010, 04:15 AM
It depends if reality is used to define what is imaginary, and since each individual has a different experience one could say it is all imaginary, but because the creation of one thing results in the occurance of its contrast, what is just remains a balance of interdefinition.

The thing that people like to imagine is duality in contrast to oneness, but that is a distinction between states.

The rightousness is rearing it's clown head pretty quickly as the 'not true' and 'bulldust' appear in the face of what I'm saying, but what is presented by these sayers is a state of duality and a differing state beyond it.

I'm only saying there is a state of interbeing and it appears as interdefining things, and the whole shibang rests on a distinction which procures this differentiation.
Nondualism’s “false claim” argument challenges dualism’s claim to correctly represent reality. Dualism claims to be a view about how things really are, but when the view and its presuppositions are looked into, they are found not to be in accord with our experience. Our experience, say nondualists, is truly without borders, edges or separation. Therefore, the notion that the world is made up of divisions between self and other, good and bad, here and there, past and future, does not make sense. We only seem to experience these divisions. These divisions do not really exist, so we do not really experience them. Nondualism, it is argued, can correct the misinterpretation of our experience and restore our original wholeness. - g goode

Gem
15-11-2010, 04:25 AM
Nondualism’s “false claim” argument challenges dualism’s claim to correctly represent reality. Dualism claims to be a view about how things really are, but when the view and its presuppositions are looked into, they are found not to be in accord with our experience. Our experience, say nondualists, is truly without borders, edges or separation. Therefore, the notion that the world is made up of divisions between self and other, good and bad, here and there, past and future, does not make sense. We only seem to experience these divisions. These divisions do not really exist, so we do not really experience them. Nondualism, it is argued, can correct the misinterpretation of our experience and restore our original wholeness. - g goode

There isn't any seperation involved at all... so I'm sticking to the JC thing where you make two into one.

From my perspective 'dualism' and 'non-dualism' are the same, so I can speak of distinction, interdefinition, and what just is without classifying it into conflicting states.

The ones who are 'not true' and 'bulldust' can create seperate conflicting states and pretend that's what I'm saying, but I didn't advocate any ideal did I?

hybrid
15-11-2010, 04:38 AM
No this is incorrect.

There isn't any seperation involved at all... so I'm sticking to the JC thing where you make two into one.

From my perspective 'dualism' and 'non-dualism' are the same, so I can speak of distinction, interdefinition, and what just is without classifying it into conflicting states.
well, you impress me as saying that oneness and multiplicity is a duality, so that duality represent what is and therefore t he fundamental state of reality. which to me is wrong. if this is not your stand then i apologized for my misunderstanding.

when two becomes one, this means that duality was borne out of oneness, so this is very different from the case above that oneness and multiplicity is duality.

yin and yang are not the complete description of what is, yin and yang are inscribed in a circle, the circle represent the underlying oneness reality from which yin yang exists.

The ones who are 'not true' and 'bulldust' can create seperate conflicting states and pretend that's what I'm saying, but I didn't advocate any ideal did I?
i don't know what you mean,
you mention this twice already.
it sounds like an insult to me.

Gem
15-11-2010, 05:06 AM
well, you impress as saying that oneness and multiplicity is a duality, which to me is wrong. if this is not your stand then i apologize for my misunderstanding.

No, In previous posts I refuted the states of duality and the state beyond it.

when two becomes one, this means that duality was borne at of oneness, so this very different from the case above that oneness and multiplicity is duality.

Oneness is what I might call 'between' and remains constant.

yin and yang are not the complete description of what is, yin and yang are in a circle, the circle represent the underlying oneness reality from which yin yang exists.

Yin/yang are portrayed as opposite things, which isn't really accurate... and aren't removed from the circle itself... but I guess the yin/yang things are the expression of the circle, not two things and a circle. It's one mathematical principle... so totally dude... underlying oneness.

i don't know what you mean, it sounds like an insult to me.

Others said those things I quoted, but really it's just a refusal to understand.

hybrid
15-11-2010, 05:22 AM
No, In previous posts I refuted the states of duality and the state beyond it.

Oneness is what I might call 'between' and remains constant.

Yin/yang are portrayed as opposite things, which isn't really accurate... and aren't removed from the circle itself... but I guess the yin/yang things are the expression of the circle, not two things and a circle. It's one mathematical principle... so totally dude... underlying oneness.

Others said those things I quoted, but really it's just a refusal to understand.
okay i understand now.
not a bad take at all
we're clear hehe

Gem
21-11-2010, 09:14 AM
At the primary level awareness is of a thought and a thought is a distinction 'between'.

Thought creates dual aspects of inner and/or outer space, the primary balance of a relative universe, which remains apparent as inner and outer experiences.

There is no structure prior to thought space but something is noticed as not thought, and IT's probably only noticable as 'not space.'

It can't be said this prior thingy is the sourse of thought, and wherest cometh thought is only a facet of a complete inability to differentiate between no thing, one thought and inner and outer facets.

The interesting thing is not the awareness of this thought, but the awareness of what lies prior to it, that which is prior to awareness itself, yet can only be realised by awareness.

One would be tempted to say I am that prior thingy, but I am not, I am not the emptiness of inner/outer space, I am not the universe which is seen and returns to emptiness, I'm like the nowhere man the Beatles sing about.

Too freaky?