PDA

View Full Version : My third eye and changes to myself

lInnyl
30-11-2013, 06:05 PM
Hello! (First post by the way but here goes)

I recently noticed a couple of things about myself that's changed and I was wondering if someone could possibly answer me these following questions.

I rarely meditate, simply because I will only choose to if I personally feel like I'm in that state of mind to or I just feel like meditating. But! each time I meditated i had many different projections which were actually put on here for answering I'll explain some that I remember. One was I was in the ocean swimming in the depths (star sign Aquarius) and what seemed a shadow swum past me, only to then realize it was a crocodile, that was one of my projections.
This one confused me a little, I was in a dark and deep cave. All of a sudden a beam of white light starting from the top went around the cave, when the light passed around the cave there was thousands of people (I couldnt see there faces just a outline shadow) once the beam went past me it followed around to the centre of the cave which had a small white orb. The orb had a pulse or you could call a vibration that felt like it was giving me energy.

I'd say I haven't meditated more than 5 times but ever since I had that last projection my third eye seems like its always open, the way I could describe it is I have a very small pressure (not painful) in the centre of my eyes. And when I go to places (public places) I feel hot headed, like my third eye is collecting information from different people. When I do collect this information I get a picture of something that's happened to them or a event that recently happened to them, now I cant control this it just happens during the day but I will give you a example. I was talking to one of my friends and I got a picture of me, him and another friend chilling out at a park. And so I told him what i saw and he then told me that was going to be the plan for that day, it was like as if i knew what he was thinking but i just got a picture of it. Even right now when i'm on this website my third eye just opens and feels like I'm collecting information, I've had many experiences like this with people and I'd like to know how, why is this happening? and is there anybody who can help me control this. Or Possibly answer my projections in relation to my star sign

Thank you!

WmBuzz71
01-12-2013, 05:25 PM
First, the crocodile is your shadow. You need to look at your lunar nodes on your birth chart. The South Node is related to your past, and is your shadow, and where all those hidden intuitive gifts are attained, this represent the sub consciousness. The North Node is our souls guide to evolve, no matter how unrealistic it may be. It is about bringing the awareness of the unconscious mind into the light.

You didn't actually descend, you actually ascended. We are surrounded by our own shadow, which lies in front of the light. The light was breaking through the dark clouds, that's why you were seeing shadows. Don't know about those 1000's of people, but the light that pulsating was indeed feeding you energy. You need to pass the energy below, as it is engulfing our body from the root chakra, thus it lessons the shadows.

The light comes in the shadows of below, where our higher selves lies, as well above where our shadows lies. In a spiritual sense, it is knowing that its an upside down world that we live in, where we are living in the darkness. It's our polars that need to be corrected and healed.

The 3rd eye is always open, but not activated. Your eye seems to be waking, and your right, it does bring a warmness feeling, I always say where there is energy there is info, so congrats. To me you, are waking up your 3 higher chakras, and probably will experience an awakening of the 3 higher chakras. When this happens you will feel like you are in an energy bubble that is swirling in motion. There is also another possibility that someone in your soul family who had a heart chakra awakening, meaning this person has the ability to go into the underworld to heal the soul. When this person does this, the other soul family members gradually awake without experiencing the initial awakening.

Best wishes on your journey.

lInnyl
04-12-2013, 06:53 PM
I'd just like to thank you for that post, because it has given me guidance and knowledge about myself. And it has taken me some time to even attempt to understand these meanings, but yet again thank you so much