PDA

View Full Version : Psychoclice the rebel hits back critics

psychoslice
09-11-2010, 09:36 AM
I came to SF about 12 months ago because a friend recommended it, I thought gee this will be a great opportunity to share my spirituality with like mined people. I don’t really like calling my life spiritual as I don’t like labels but we can’t always avoid that can we ?, anyway I joined and just sat around for awhile reading what others had to say. When I see that there is someone who is trying hard on their path to find what we call Enlightenment, well because I was there also, not really on a path but I know I was inwardly after something, I would share my experience with them. But as I have found out there are many who just don’t want to be at the end of their path, or to reach their inner home, I have been taken the wrong way just because I wanted to let them know that there is a way, that their already there. I then get accused that I am being arrogant and trying to tell them what they should do because I say so.
Its funny If I act dumb then I am excepted, if I speak from truth then I am pushing myself on to them, people like Jesus who openly spoke the truth, in fact he said, I am the way, the truth the light, he also said without me you are nothing, he was crucified for saying such things that the ignorant could not understand, he was a rebel. I am not going to cheapen the truth from within for anyone, I am not going to patronise others when I know they are speaking from the ego mind, with me you get what I AM, not what I am not. There are a few here that I know who have tasted this beautiful inner spring of Consciousness. I also see them being attacked by the uninformed, they have their own way of dealing with theses people and I have my way, my way is to not beat around the bush but to tell it as it IS. Jesus was a man who told it like it was but they could never harm him with their ignorant words or even the crucifixion, he knew he wasn’t the mind body organism and I know that I am not this mind body I call psychoslice on line and Robert of line, so do your best. To whoever it may concern. :hug3:

psychoslice
09-11-2010, 09:54 AM
Just remember Jesus' last words on the the cross. He prayed to God, "Father, forgive these people who are crucifying me, because they know not what they are doing." He is not angry, he is not complaining. On the contrary, he is praying for them, that they should be forgiven. What a great dignity, what a man. A man of truth, a man of sincerity, a man who knows love and who knows compassion, and who understands that people are blind, unconscious, asleep, spiritually asleep. What they are doing is almost in their sleep.

God-Like
09-11-2010, 10:02 AM
I have been taken the wrong way just because I wanted to let them know that there is a way, that their already there. I then get accused that I am being arrogant and trying to tell them what they should do because I say so.

There are a few here that I know who have tasted this beautiful inner spring of Consciousness. I also see them being attacked by the uninformed, they have their own way of dealing with theses people and I have my way, my way is to not beat around the bush but to tell it as it IS.
Hi Robbie

I have been taken the wrong way just because I wanted to let them know that there is a way, that their already there. I then get accused that I am being arrogant and trying to tell them what they should do because I say so.

I think you have simmered down a lot robbie..You have had your own journey on the forums (hey) there has been laughter and tears...

The problem Is that there are not many that "get you" until they get to know you (as have I)..I find your abruptness at times hilarious as I do Gem / throng!! but It's as I have said I have got to know your characters....And you are a pussy cat and a lovely guy/s - not a lion he he!!

There are a few here that I know who have tasted this beautiful inner spring of Consciousness. I also see them being attacked by the uninformed, they have their own way of dealing with theses people and I have my way, my way is to not beat around the bush but to tell it as it IS.

Yes this Is because of our human nature not because of our God-nature..

x daz x

psychoslice
09-11-2010, 10:21 AM
Hi Robbie

I think you have simmered down a lot robbie..You have had your own journey on the forums (hey) there has been laughter and tears...

The problem Is that there are not many that "get you" until they get to know you (as have I)..I find your abruptness at times hilarious as I do Gem / throng!! but It's as I have said I have got to know your characters....And you are a pussy cat and a lovely guy/s - not a lion he he!!

Yes this Is because of our human nature not because of our God-nature..

x daz x
Hi Daz, well of course this is not for you, I think it just needs to be said thats all, and I haven't had a thread for quit awhile lol. There is only a small handful of these people here and sometimes you have to use the stick lol.:D :hug3:

Ivy
09-11-2010, 10:52 AM
When you feel you are going to be crucified, it is natural to fight back. Perhaps it is the impetus to accept that eventual crucifiction. Perhaps in doing so, those who share in your crucifixion are given the opportunity to find their own growth and the realisation of another aspect to themselves....as you are being given the opportunity to free yourself from the robbie or psychoslice that was. In the bigger picture there is no ignorant, good, bad, right or wrong....it is only our reaction that makes it feel so.

psychoslice
09-11-2010, 11:07 AM
When you feel you are going to be crucified, it is natural to fight back. Perhaps it is the impetus to accept that eventual crucifiction. Perhaps in doing so, those who share in your crucifixion are given the opportunity to find their own growth and the realisation of another aspect to themselves....as you are being given the opportunity to free yourself from the robbie or psychoslice that was. In the bigger picture there is no ignorant, good, bad, right or wrong....it is only our reaction that makes it feel so.
Thanks Heather but I know that you know, thats the difference, and I know that it doesn't really make a difference but then again you and I know, there are those who would like to know and there's those who think they know, thats the difference also. When I say I Know, I really know nothing but still there is a Knowing from the unknown and this is the Knowing that Knows.

Dragonfly1
09-11-2010, 11:24 AM
We only think you're arrogant cos you are......lol........seriously slice, just because you think it, doesn't make it so, only to you.....thats your big downfall, you think you know everything and you dont, well not for other people you dont, only for you. So get down off your soap box, i still think you're arrogant, but hey, thats you, and you can say as you wish, i will still think as I wish and follow what I know to be true...all the preaching ranting, and justifying by you wont change anything for those of us, that don't think you're the messiah..........I love you too slice......xxxxxxxx

psychoslice
09-11-2010, 11:24 AM
I think I'm going psychotic or something my head feels so heavy, I hate this body it doesn't belong to me, it .just gets in the way, I'm home but where, come on teddy lets go to bed, goodnight.

Dragonfly1
09-11-2010, 11:26 AM
Lol you're quick..........night....night teddy xxxxxx

psychoslice
09-11-2010, 11:29 AM
Ohh its dragonfly, thank you and I love you too, I feel a little better he he, goodnight.

Ivy
09-11-2010, 12:48 PM
I know how it feels to be metaphorically crucified, but I realise my lessons in that and try to accept my freedom. And right now robbie, you have the freedom of choice as to how you handle this. What others do is not yours to take on.

Gem
09-11-2010, 01:19 PM

Hello,

Maybe it's the two thieves on either side who were just little mere humans and the great Christ is ranted and raved about century after century, but those sorry sods were crucified with equal measure. Didn't make them great though.

I'm just trying to make a metaphor that lots of folks were crucified and many of them must've been self realised, and mystics were hunted and killed in various ways, crucified just the same. And right pillocks were crucified and still are given the death penalty along with enlightened ones, but no-one cares for the message the thief has to bring.

Therein likes the dilema.

Ivy
09-11-2010, 01:42 PM
Hello,

Maybe it's the two thieves on either side who were just little mere humans and the great Christ is ranted and raved about century after century, but those sorry sods were crucified with equal measure. Didn't make them great though.

I'm just trying to make a metaphor that lots of folks were crucified and many of them must've been self realised, and mystics were hunted and killed in various ways, crucified just the same. And right pillocks were crucified and still are given the death penalty along with enlightened ones, but no-one cares for the message the thief has to bring.

Therein likes the dilema.

Gem, when I wrote this it was in reply to slices use of the metaphor, but I have since read your use of the word on another thread (although its not a discussion Ive read through). Greatness or enlightenment, highers and lowers isnt something I buy into. To understand it as a metaphor, the crucifiction story gives many perspectives of the choices and lessons that may face us at different times, or simultaneously in our lives.

Lisa
09-11-2010, 01:51 PM
Bravo psychoslice.

You can use the stick on me anytime.
Anyone on the other end of that stick is getting a blessing,
whether they know it or not.

I don't think you use it enough!

Most of your words are simply words of truth.

I think you're Wonderful.

I'm crazy about you.

I get you.

And no matter what you wirte, it feels like diamonds.

sound
09-11-2010, 01:55 PM
I came to SF about 12 months ago because a friend recommended it, I thought gee this will be a great opportunity to share my spirituality with like mined people. I don’t really like calling my life spiritual as I don’t like labels but we can’t always avoid that can we ?, anyway I joined and just sat around for awhile reading what others had to say. When I see that there is someone who is trying hard on their path to find what we call Enlightenment, well because I was there also, not really on a path but I know I was inwardly after something, I would share my experience with them. But as I have found out there are many who just don’t want to be at the end of their path, or to reach their inner home, I have been taken the wrong way just because I wanted to let them know that there is a way, that their already there. I then get accused that I am being arrogant and trying to tell them what they should do because I say so.
Its funny If I act dumb then I am excepted, if I speak from truth then I am pushing myself on to them, people like Jesus who openly spoke the truth, in fact he said, I am the way, the truth the light, he also said without me you are nothing, he was crucified for saying such things that the ignorant could not understand, he was a rebel. I am not going to cheapen the truth from within for anyone, I am not going to patronise others when I know they are speaking from the ego mind, with me you get what I AM, not what I am not. There are a few here that I know who have tasted this beautiful inner spring of Consciousness. I also see them being attacked by the uninformed, they have their own way of dealing with theses people and I have my way, my way is to not beat around the bush but to tell it as it IS. Jesus was a man who told it like it was but they could never harm him with their ignorant words or even the crucifixion, he knew he wasn’t the mind body organism and I know that I am not this mind body I call psychoslice on line and Robert of line, so do your best. To whoever it may concern. :hug3:

Well you and I have had our differences PS and we seem to have grown a little more patience for each other these past few weeks. What I found after my 'initiation' period here at SF is that the potential for me to learn was just as great as I felt it was for everyone else. In my humble experience there is a difference between knowing something and teaching others about it.
Even while I am typing this up I find myself thinking 'Yeah you could do well to take notice of that too Kate blah blah blah ... I am not sure it is possible for us to teach/reveal something for someone else without making new realizations ourself. I will give you an example of something that got up my nose yesterday and in hindsight I realize you were not even aware that it occurred ... there was a bit of discussion happening on the children/punishment thread yeah and a few people had expressed their views ... then a member came on and expressed hers which you happened to gel with and your comment was ... Wow a real person for a change dealing with real true life problems, well said Otto ...:D now when I first read that it seemed to be telling me that you considered that all the previous posters were not real people ... can you see how it can be interpreted PS ... thats not to say the ones 'being offended' havent got some work to do also but words are the only toys in the box here ... anyway i have just as much to learn as you about what is appropriate so feel welcome to expose my shortcomings too if ya want :D ....:hug3:

BlueSky
09-11-2010, 02:03 PM

Robbie, apart from my thoughts of you and what you write, I don’t and I can’t, really know you.
You also can’t and you also don’t really know others, so I am suggesting that the seeing that you ‘believe’ about others such that they don’t want to reach their inner home or that they are speaking from ego mind IS arrogance.
I say that in love and to anyone who makes such claims to see and believes them about others.
James

Gem
09-11-2010, 02:17 PM
Gem, when I wrote this it was in reply to slices use of the metaphor, but I have since read your use of the word on another thread (although its not a discussion Ive read through). Greatness or enlightenment, highers and lowers isnt something I buy into. To understand it as a metaphor, the crucifiction story gives many perspectives of the choices and lessons that may face us at different times, or simultaneously in our lives.

But I'm saying the thiefs message is worth just as much as Jesus's.

Katiecat
09-11-2010, 02:25 PM
Sometimes I disagree with you, Slice....and other times I agree. I don't think you are as arrogant, or any more arrogant as others that I see on here. I enjoy reading your posts.

Ivy
09-11-2010, 02:44 PM
But I'm saying the thiefs message is worth just as much as Jesus's.

Sorry, Ive no idea why youre picking up on the thieves?. thieves, jesus, rabbi's, the roman guy who washed his hands, the crowds, peter, judus, mary and all hold an aspect of one story. When you consider a story (or a discussion even) if one aspect in particular stands out, it is often because it is that which touches upon something you are feeling....but others may be touched by a different aspect of the same story.

sound
09-11-2010, 02:45 PM
Oh and by the way PS you have spelt your name wrong :D :wink: :hug3:

Honza
09-11-2010, 02:49 PM
I think we can all feel a bit crucified at times. The discussions at this forum can get quite intense at times and its difficult not to get emotionally involved or upset.

I must admit that I do find Roberts directness and bluntness upsetting at times, and so I lash back. But hey its all part of the dynamics of live discussion. (even if it is only on the net).

I find I have a very different approach to Robert both to spirituality and SF. Our *egos* clash! Perhaps? HeHeHe..... :D

So I'm sorry Robert if I seem unfriendly. :hug:

LightFilledHeart
09-11-2010, 02:58 PM
I think a lot of missunderstandings and accusations of arrogance could be avoided by the inclusion of three simple words.... those words are IN MY OPINION :D None of us has the market cornered on truth... we can only speak our own PERSONAL truth, which may or may not agree with that of another. [IMO! :wink: ]

Gem
09-11-2010, 03:01 PM
Sorry, Ive no idea why youre picking up on the thieves?. thieves, jesus, rabbi's, the roman guy who washed his hands, the crowds, peter, judus, mary and all hold an aspect of one story. When you consider a story (or a discussion even) if one aspect in particular stands out, it is often because it is that which touches upon something you are feeling....but others may be touched by a different aspect of the same story.

The thing is there's no difference between what everyone says, everyone says what they think, so people just want to be understood acknowledged and validated, not preached at.

The problem I see is people say what they think and then a self professed enlightened one comes along and starts telling him what's what, what he really is, how his love is egoic dualistic and other such contrivance, but that person is not really listened to, understood or validated, he's basically used as a preacher's platform.

It's only to understand what someone means to say, one need not agree, but it is not to use them as an opportunity to fulfill some.... peculiar notion.

Emmalevine
09-11-2010, 03:07 PM
Hi Psychoslice

I don't know you well but I've never had an issue with any of your posts. I'm of the opinion that if anyone who does have an issue it's about them, not you. If people find you arrogant or critical then that says something about where they're at. I personally feel you speak a lot of truth, perhaps because you resonate with where I'm at.

I'm sorry you've felt attacked and felt driven to defend your position here but at the end of the day we're all adults and on a spiritual forum, so I'd hope that people who do find a problem with you can deal with it on such a level or speak to the mods. Life is about growing and learning and we'll never agree 100%, but life would be pretty boring if we did!

norseman
09-11-2010, 03:24 PM
Hey PS, you should have been here couple of years back when open "warfare" raged all over the forum - all in the best possible taste tho.
"Feeling crucified" ? - cant possibly mean me. I did not use anyone's name in the same sentence as "pychobabble" :D

7luminaries
09-11-2010, 03:55 PM
My dear Psycho...LOL...(we all have @least one hanging around somewhere, don't we?)...I also find your honesty and forthright manner refreshing...and it's the nature of public forums that we all have to give and take a bit...so I would try to let a good bit of it roll off your back -- though I do understand and it can seem v personal at times, can't it?

I think you are also feeling what many of us have of late...that the "collective" has become a bit more testy, ornery, ill-tempered, with a tendency to be judgmental in a superficial and biased sort of way...on the other hand, at least they're paying attention, LOL....

Cheers and chin up :)
7L

Ivy
09-11-2010, 04:11 PM
The thing is there's no difference between what everyone says, everyone says what they think, so people just want to be understood acknowledged and validated, not preached at.

The problem I see is people say what they think and then a self professed enlightened one comes along and starts telling him what's what, what he really is, how his love is egoic dualistic and other such contrivance, but that person is not really listened to, understood or validated, he's basically used as a preacher's platform.

It's only to understand what someone means to say, one need not agree, but it is not to use them as an opportunity to fulfill some.... peculiar notion.

Thats not a discussion I involve myself in, because I dont feel effected by it. As I said regarding story...what you see in the discussion is an indication of how you are looking at the world around you (not just you personally, but everybody). It is a tool for people to look at what has been touched within them and begin to deal with where they stand or how they view themselves within the world.

If psychoslice needs to change how he speaks, it should be a decision he makes based on what is best for himself and the consequences he feels able to cope with.

But in the same way, it is up to others to change themselves, not to expect others to change to appease them or validate their beliefs for them.

pre-dawn
09-11-2010, 04:18 PM
I would like to think that being spiritual equips us with 2 things.
* To let the things which are not true run off our backs like the proverbial water on a duck, and
* to ingest the **** which hits home and turn it into gold.

Turning rubble into gold, to be an alchemist of the highest caliber, that is the essence of all paths. How many are walking it?

7luminaries
09-11-2010, 04:20 PM
I would like to think that being spiritual equips us with 2 things.
* To let the things which are not true run off our backs like the proverbial water on a duck, and

Turning rubble into gold, to be an alchemist of the highest caliber, that is the essence of all paths. How many are walking it?

Hopefully more each day!
But it's nice to have the wind of others at your back when you feel a bit spent :wink:

Ivy
09-11-2010, 04:33 PM

lol, what I was trying to say...in a less abrupt manner:smile:

Miss Hepburn
09-11-2010, 04:45 PM
...But as I have found out there are many who just don’t want to be at the end of their path, or to reach their inner home, I have been taken the wrong way just because I wanted to let them know that there is a way, that their already there. I then get accused that I am being arrogant and trying to tell them what they should do because I say so.

Its funny If I act dumb then I am accepted, if I speak from truth then I am pushing myself on to them, people like Jesus who openly spoke the truth, in fact he said, I am the way, the truth the light, he also said without me you are nothing, he was crucified for saying such things that the ignorant could not understand, he was a rebel. I am not going to cheapen the truth from within for anyone, I am not going to patronise others when I know they are speaking from the ego mind, with me you get what I AM, not what I am not.

There are a few here that I know who have tasted this beautiful inner spring of Consciousness. I also see them being attacked by the uninformed, they have their own way of dealing with theses people and I have my way, my way is to not beat around the bush, but to tell it as it IS. Jesus was a man who told it like it was, but they could never harm him with their ignorant words or even the crucifixion, he knew he wasn’t the mind body organism and I know that I am not this mind body I call psychoslice on line and Robert off line, so do your best. To whomever it may concern. :hug3:

You tell it, brother! I love ya, psycho.

Being a forum person for years -I have learned the delicate dance of saying things like, "IMO, for me, or whatever floats your boat, If I may offer my perspective..." you get the picture.
Since people don't know me and there is no tone in typing - the dance is helpful to not be taken the wrong way or ruffle feathers unnecessarily.
A little sugar (diplomacy) with the medicine helps it go down.

If I may, Jesus did indeed communicate pretty straight forward - but sometimes he paused, knelt down and drew in the sand before speaking...and other times He spoke in riddles and engimas! It was to the Pharisees that He got very strong and did not mince His words. (Also, to His close friends, as in ,"Get thee behind me, satan." But, He reserved that to His students.)
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I must ask myself what is my purpose or motivation anyway? - to communicate to those dumb clucks that don't know as much as me...

See? You don't know me - I'm joking around - but someone could feel all indignant now! ("How dare she. Who does she think she is?")
Oh well...so I use diplomacy or courteousy in posting.

The ends justify the means - diplomacy is the means and I get get more success in the end.

Pretty simple so the advice is not taken the wrong way. Imo.
:smile: Miss Hepburn

Miss Hepburn
09-11-2010, 04:50 PM
Bravo psychoslice.

I'm crazy about you.
I get you.
YOU are a student!
You have laid your ego aside - which manifests in pride, resentments,
anger and indignation.
Brava, sisterji,
:smile: Miss Hepburn

Sorry if I missed others - bravo to you, too!

Moon Willow
09-11-2010, 06:35 PM
I think you are awesome just the way you are PS! :hug3:

And if I ever decide that I don't like what you have to say (same as I would with anyone elses posts on this forum) I will just move onto the next one :D

Keep sharing, keep caring and keep being you.

Love, light and blessings,
Moon Willow :hug:

Kapitan_Prien
09-11-2010, 06:50 PM
I've seen this issue come up before (but not in a 'personal' way as it has now) - the thread was a good one and one big thing I remember about it was what Lightfilledheart said (and something I agree with):

I think a lot of missunderstandings and accusations of arrogance could be avoided by the inclusion of three simple words.... those words are IN MY OPINION :D None of us has the market cornered on truth... we can only speak our own PERSONAL truth, which may or may not agree with that of another. [IMO! :wink: ]

Elijah
09-11-2010, 08:41 PM
I think a lot of missunderstandings and accusations of arrogance could be avoided by the inclusion of three simple words.... those words are IN MY OPINION :D
None of us has the market cornered on truth... we can only speak our own PERSONAL truth, which may or may not agree with that of another. [IMO! :wink: ]Most will not agree because it's an 'impersonal' message PS points out which doesn't give anything to the 'person'.
He has indeed cornered the market and points to the illusion that you are other than the 'Truth'.

Stormweaver
10-11-2010, 02:45 AM
Hey Psychoslice

I just wanted to say that I respect your words everytime you write something or reply to something.

Its because when I see what you have to say, what I know is that you say things which makes sense to me, and you dont worry about what others may think.

That means alot to me... You dont post much, but when you do, its always good to hear it.

_/\_

edit : i made a mistake, you posted more than i thought, hehehe. I hardly go on and read some topics that you are mostly on I guess.

psychoslice
10-11-2010, 03:51 AM
Gee I didn't think anyone would bother to even say anything on this thread, I have to admit I did write it when a bit angry, but hey, even I get angry lol. I'll just have to realize that on the end of an ego there's a human being, you see I don't even believe in the ego so when I do seem to attack the ego, I am in my mind attacking an illusion, but I suppose the one who see's me attacking the ego illusion can't read my mind, so yea I have learnt a lesson. I thank you all for your advice and caring words, but I'm still going to pick on that illusion lol, you wont get away that easy lol, but yea, I'll pick my words a bit better, so I'm sorry for anyone who has taken me the wrong way, love Robert.:hug:

earthprowler
10-11-2010, 04:13 AM
i don't have anything wise to say cept I like you........i brought popcorn, anyone want some? :happy1: :tongue:

psychoslice
10-11-2010, 04:20 AM
i don't have anything wise to say cept I like you........i brought popcorn, anyone want some? :happy1: :tongue:
aaah, your so nice Earthprowler, yes lets get stuck into that popcorn lol.:hug2:

psychoslice
10-11-2010, 04:28 AM
http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab335/psychoslice/osho-u-r-masterpiece1gb.jpg

pre-dawn
10-11-2010, 05:03 AM
Being a forum person for years -I have learned the delicate dance of saying things like, "IMO, for me, or whatever floats your boat, If I may offer my perspective..." you get the picture.
Since people don't know me and there is no tone in typing - the dance is helpful to not be taken the wrong way or ruffle feathers unnecessarily.
A little sugar (diplomacy) with the medicine helps it go down.
This remains a mystery to me. Unless there is a reference to a book or a name, I would assume that whatever someone writes is their opinion, their view, etc. They wrote the posts themselves, under their name, isn't it?

I get your point, but to say 'this is my view' is just superfluous most of the time. I include it as well, just to avoid trouble, but every time I write I think, "what's wrong with these people who read my posts?"
Spirituality is supposed to make us more sensitive but it looks to me that it makes us sensitive to the wrong things.
I think it is a sign of ego ascendancy fostered and nurtured through materialistic spirituality.

Dragonfly1
10-11-2010, 05:15 AM
I think it is a sign of ego ascendancy fostered and nurtured through materialistic spirituality.[/quote]

Huh? why do we make something so simply absolutely so hard..............we are human beings living like human beings, if we were meant to be more and have no ego.....then we simply would not be here....don't make spirituality into something that it's not.........don't complicate that which is already perfect ....GEEZ! Get over your overly overworked psychi's........God is simple life is simple end of story......... by the way........I'm not having the best of day's......so forgive me....xx

edited by SF Staff

psychoslice
10-11-2010, 05:36 AM
I think it is a sign of ego ascendancy fostered and nurtured through materialistic spirituality.
Huh? why do we make something so simply absolutely so hard..............we are human beings living like human beings, if we were meant to be more and have no ego.....then we simply would not be here....don't make spirituality into something that it's not.........don't complicate that which is already perfect ....GEEZ! Get over your overly overworked psychi's........God is simple life is simple end of story......... by the way........I'm not having the best of day's........so forgive me....xx[/quote]
Dragonfly, I always love seeing your signature with the little angel and those cute little guys bobbing up and down lol. In our true state, that is our natural human state, we are humans living like human should but there are so many of us humans that are not happy at all. This is one reason why most people come into the Spiritual arena, their just not happy. The ego, well the way I think of the ego, is just an idea of who we think we are but to be in the natural state we don't need to know who we are or why we are here. This so called ego mind is just an illusion but this illusion is what is behind our misery, I suppose this is what I try to wake in those who have eye's to see and ears to listen, my compassion for those who are not happy with this beautiful world and the beautiful life they made, yes they made this life when they were in pure Consciousness but they have forgotten, without those in the world to point this out many would never have Known their true SELF, it maybe only about one in a thousand but everyone that finds this inner happiness is worth the the effort and **** that goes with the pointing. Please don't kill me...he he..:hug2:

edited by SF Staff

psychoslice
10-11-2010, 05:49 AM
Enlightenment is not something like an achievement; one cannot achieve it. One has to disappear for it to happen. It is a happening and it happens only in the absence of the ego. And whenever you are doing something the ego becomes more and more strengthened. The ego is a doer, and enlightenment happens in a state of nondoing. It is simply the realization of who you are; it is not a question of achievement. You are already it! Just an awakening, just a turning in!

psychoslice
10-11-2010, 05:51 AM
Enlightenment does not mean any ambition. If it is an ambition, then again you will start fighting for it. Enlightenment simply means being in a state of let-go. Enlightenment simply means undoing what the society has done to you. What your parents have imposed upon you, throw it away; what the society has conditioned you to be, put it aside. Reassert your being. Love yourself and respect yourself, and try to be just yourself.

blackfellawhitefella
10-11-2010, 06:01 AM
hey slice , did u see my comment (last night) on the other thread (where ever that went)? ... about 'the thunder of silence' .. joel s goldsmith

hybrid
10-11-2010, 06:40 AM
Enlightenment is not something like an achievement; one cannot achieve it. One has to disappear for it to happen. It is a happening and it happens only in the absence of the ego. And whenever you are doing something the ego becomes more and more strengthened. The ego is a doer, and enlightenment happens in a state of nondoing. It is simply the realization of who you are; it is not a question of achievement. You are already it! Just an awakening, just a turning in!
if you told me i am speaking from egoic mind, i might have thanked you, since i have an open mind for its annihilation, hehe

but sometimes people are simply not interested in this kind of postulates. is it offensive to tell them that they are ego mind? i think so. is it hurtful yes it is.

Deusdrum
10-11-2010, 06:48 AM
Bravo psychoslice.

I'm crazy about you.

I get you.

^ what a beautiful post, somehow.

Psychoslice, beyond the topic of this thread, if i may, I LOVE the title of it lol! .. it is so perfect in it's encompassing representation of your style.

MuchLove . ~*

psychoslice
10-11-2010, 06:48 AM
hey slice , did u see my comment (last night) on the other thread (where ever that went)? ... about 'the thunder of silence' .. joel s goldsmith
Yea I have read a lot of books by Joel, the thunder of silence is between the the words that point to truth, I just made that up lol.

psychoslice
10-11-2010, 06:55 AM
if you told me i am speaking from egoic mind, i might have thanked you, since i have an open mind for its annihilation, hehe

but sometimes people are simply not interested in this kind of postulates. is it offensive to tell them that they are ego mind? i think so. is it hurtful yes it is.

Yea thats far enough, but in my case I never do tell the person that they are the ego, especially when I know there is no ego, but those who think I am a jerk will just carry on regardless, those who see the inner truth and are under grace will be like dry gun powder and just explode, those who are not ready are more like green wood and will take a little longer.

psychoslice
10-11-2010, 07:11 AM
Ego is nothing but the center of all the non-essential possessions that you have. Ego is nothing but the accumulated ‘my’ and ‘mine’ — my house, my car, my prestige, my religion, my scripture, my character, my morality, my family, my heritage, my tradition. All these ‘my’s', all these ‘mines’, go on getting accumulated: they become crystallized as the ego.

The ego is goal-oriented. The ego is hankering for the future. It can hanker even for the other life, it can hanker for heaven, it can hanker for nirvana. It doesn’t matter what it hankers for — hankering is what it is, desiring is what it is, projecting into the future is what it is.
The ego exists between the mind and the body. It is a false creation. The self exists not between body and mind, but beyond mind. And to reach to the self you have to learn the ways how the mind can be silenced, so its constant chattering is not there. Because the real self is absolute silence.

Saladkiller
10-11-2010, 07:34 AM
Sometimes its good to just let go. =)

Its not always important to think, or say anything psychoslice. Sometimes its better not to.

you know?

Dragonfly1
10-11-2010, 07:50 AM
So no family, no car, no computer on which to tell everyone how egoless he is, no possessions, no nothing is psycholslice. Just naked standing (or sitting) out in the open , egoless and looking after teddy. And if you do happen to have any of those, how do you described them other than (my, mine?) and if the mind is in silence (yours) how do you come to have made thousands of posts in old sf, and 522 thus far already, could it be a sneaky bit of ego just pushing you along there slice.....cos you can't help but keep posting saying " But i didn't tell anyone to do/be anything"...hahahahahahaha!.....you're so funny.......you can't even see it......thats why i love you, I used to hate you, but Ive outgrown that silliness.......lol xxxxxx
PS:
I do so love arguing with you............xx

NightSpirit
10-11-2010, 08:05 AM
hey psychoslice....well this is a merry little gathering. How are you holding up? I haven't read all the pages but I'm gonna whisper this to you and I know that's all you need...ACIM... *wink* ...HugS :-]

psychoslice
10-11-2010, 08:10 AM
So no family, no car, no computer on which to tell everyone how egoless he is, no possessions, no nothing is psycholslice. Just naked standing (or sitting) out in the open , egoless and looking after teddy. And if you do happen to have any of those, how do you described them other than (my, mine?) and if the mind is in silence (yours) how do you come to have made thousands of posts in old sf, and 522 thus far already, could it be a sneaky bit of ego just pushing you along there slice.....cos you can't help but keep posting saying " But i didn't tell anyone to do/be anything"...hahahahahahaha!.....you're so funny.......you can't even see it......thats why i love you, I used to hate you, but Ive outgrown that silliness.......lol xxxxxx
PS:
I do so love arguing with you............xx
You always love the one you hate, yea i think that maybe true, cause I think I love you.... No. of course I have what is called the ego, even though I know it only a illusion, the thing is there was a disappearance of the ego in my apparent life, in this what seemed at the time like being ONE with all that there IS, not just the concept of Oneness but the actual Being of Consciousness, when I came back to this body I knew what I was all along, just a program piece of flesh and blood and bone. With this inner Knowing I can now play with this ego, I let him get out of control sometimes but then I take charge again, after all I am animating through this body. There is a big difference in someone Knowing they are this programed mind body and not knowing they are this mind body, do you see what I mean ?. I am saying that I have what you have an illusionary ego, I have never said that I haven't, to Know is to shed light on the subject that then can be let go of.:smile:

psychoslice
10-11-2010, 08:14 AM
hey psychoslice....well this is a merry little gathering. How are you holding up? I haven't read all the pages but I'm gonna whisper this to you and I know that's all you need...ACIM... *wink* ...HugS :-]
Hey Nightspirt, yea I'm great today, went a bit psycho yesterday lol, ACIM, yea I got it lol, you can't keep truth down for too long can you lol.:hug3:

psychoslice
10-11-2010, 08:28 AM
The ego is not who we are, we still drive the car play on the computer, send a million postings on SF, we eat drink go to the toilet, whatever. Animals don't have ego's but they still do what they do, they are animals, we as humans do what humans do, its just when we believe that we are the human and everything we have been conditioned also, we have added this leech to our lives, it sucks out or very being our true nature. To be Awakened to this is to realize what is going on, the jig is up !, the ego has been caught out, to be Awakened doesn't mean you all of a sudden start acting like some holy than I, no you become the rebel, you are hated for what you are because you now don't fit into everyones else's box, you don't play by their illusionary rules of the game.:cool:

psychoslice
10-11-2010, 08:30 AM
Sometimes its good to just let go. =)

Its not always important to think, or say anything psychoslice. Sometimes its better not to.

you know?
Yes sometimes it is, but in this moment what is happening is happening, its spontaneousness, its not planed, in another moment it might change.

psychoslice
10-11-2010, 08:38 AM
http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab335/psychoslice/T-shirtrebeljesus.jpg

NightSpirit
10-11-2010, 08:43 AM
Oh I think psychoslice is just letting off steam saladkiller. He's really a very nice guy and knows the deal. The thing is, when one realises it's all just foolishness anyway, is the very moment one can concern themselves with this garbage then let it go tomorrow...knowing none of it means squat. It's simply voicing in a cyberspace that has been created to do just that...voice (aka type). I wouldn't take robert too seriously...am I right robert? *chuckling*

3dnow
10-11-2010, 08:44 AM
The ego is not who we are, we still drive the car play on the computer, send a million postings on SF, we eat drink go to the toilet, whatever. Animals don't have ego's but they still do what they do, they are animals, we as humans do what humans do, its just when we believe that we are the human and everything we have been conditioned also, we have added this leech to our lives, it sucks out or very being our true nature. To be Awakened to this is to realize what is going on, the jig is up !, the ego has been caught out, to be Awakened doesn't mean you all of a sudden start acting like some holy than I, no you become the rebel, you are hated for what you are because you now don't fit into everyones else's box, you don't play by their illusionary rules of the game.:cool:

Hi Slice, :hug3:

I lost my ego once. It was through self love. Watching my thoughts and loving/forgiving myself. I did that for several days. Then, I suddenly became another person. I found true self. With all the problems I have in my life the only thing the true self was worried about was that MY DUSTBIN WAS FULL. So I emptied it. That was it. It was wonderful.

But I didn't become a rebel or feel hated as you suggest. I don't understand what you mean :confused:

3dnow

psychoslice
10-11-2010, 08:57 AM
Hi Slice, :hug3:

I lost my ego once. It was through self love. Watching my thoughts and loving/forgiving myself. I did that for several days. Then, I suddenly became another person. I found true self. With all the problems I have in my life the only thing the true self was worried about was that MY DUSTBIN WAS FULL. So I emptied it. That was it. It was wonderful.

But I didn't become a rebel or feel hated as you suggest. I don't understand what you mean :confused:

3dnow
Well haven't you shared this experience with others ?, have you told them the whole story of the ego ?, if you have and you haven't been attacked for it, well thats great, your one of the lucky ones lol. Not that it worries me the least, how can it, I'm not even here in the flesh, you should of shared your secret with Jesus and the rest of them, of course if they were still alive lol.

psychoslice
10-11-2010, 09:02 AM
Oh I think psychoslice is just letting off steam saladkiller. He's really a very nice guy and knows the deal. The thing is, when one realises it's all just foolishness anyway, is the very moment one can concern themselves with this garbage then let it go tomorrow...knowing none of it means squat. It's simply voicing in a cyberspace that has been created to do just that...voice (aka type). I wouldn't take robert too seriously...am I right robert? *chuckling*
Yea of course your right, I'm just saying my piece, there's no law in that, at least not here ?, no I'm not letting of steam, at lest not at this moment, what I am say is my Truth. If someone doesn't agree here well let them open their own thread.

NightSpirit
10-11-2010, 09:07 AM
The Truth is...it just Is...no more then that :)

3dnow
10-11-2010, 09:21 AM
Well haven't you shared this experience with others ?, have you told them the whole story of the ego ?,

No? What for?

if you have and you haven't been attacked for it, well thats great, your one of the lucky ones lol.

I don't understand you. No one will attack me for that.

3dnow

Not that it worries me the least, how can it, I'm not even here in the flesh, you should of shared your secret with Jesus and the rest of them, of course if they were still alive lol.

psychoslice
10-11-2010, 09:34 AM
John 15:18
If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

John 7:7
The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.

psychoslice
10-11-2010, 09:38 AM
No? What for?

I don't understand you. No one will attack me for that.

3dnow
Well good on you, what more can I say ?, this is not for you but maybe for someone else. I share my experience because I am not selfish, I have compassion, thats all it is.

3dnow
10-11-2010, 09:39 AM
John 15:18
If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

John 7:7
The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.

Whoa "the world hating me"... Never heard of that before. One more reason to let go Bible/religion.

3dnow

psychoslice
10-11-2010, 09:55 AM
Whoa "the world hating me"... Never heard of that before. One more reason to let go Bible/religion.

3dnow
Yes that can be true if you don't know how to read it with a spiritual discernment, in the wrong hands any scripture can be dangerous. All I'm doing is sharing the best way that I can of what I have found within Consciousness, I don't want to argue over it because what can I argue, I have entered this silence, there is nothing to prove to anyone, this is what I was getting at, the ego doesn't want to hear this. it takes it all personal, if you as you say have have droped your ego surly you must understand what I am trying to say, we don't need to argue, if you have something to add it would be great to do so on this thread, I am sick and tied of arguing over something that cannot be argued over. I have said over and over that I am not saying I have something that you or anyone else has. So please share what you have, I really would like to hear about it.

psychoslice
10-11-2010, 10:06 AM
If anyone has tasted this beautiful Awareness it would be great to hear your story, maybe it could help others, maybe not ?, lol.

3dnow
10-11-2010, 10:12 AM
Yes that can be true if you don't know how to read it with a spiritual discernment, in the wrong hands any scripture can be dangerous. All I'm doing is sharing the best way that I can of what I have found within Consciousness, I don't want to argue over it because what can I argue, I have entered this silence, there is nothing to prove to anyone, this is what I was getting at, the ego doesn't want to hear this. it takes it all personal, if you as you say have have droped your ego surly you must understand what I am trying to say, we don't need to argue, if you have something to add it would be great to do so on this thread, I am sick and tied of arguing over something that cannot be argued over. I have said over and over that I am not saying I have something that you or anyone else has. So please share what you have, I really would like to hear about it.
Hello Slice, I dropped my ego once (twice actually :D), I am sure about that.
But my experience is really not big deal. Maybe (surely) yours is. But don't think people hate you ok? No one, no ego, hates you. I love you personally I read all your posts (because they are short lol, but also interesting).

OK sharing one more experience because you asked it. I had a problem with physical beauty. One day I believe I became my true self again. Something happened: I changed. The first thought I had was: EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL.

This is so true. Now I see it, the beauty of everyone. :hug3: So I don't believe heaven is a place of top models but of people who see the real beauty.

Each time I lose the ego I learn priceless lessons. Truly priceless.

3dnow

psychoslice
10-11-2010, 10:27 AM
Hello Slice, I dropped my ego once (twice actually :D), I am sure about that.
But my experience is really not big deal. Maybe (surely) yours is. But don't think people hate you ok? No one, no ego, hates you. I love you personally I read all your posts (because they are short lol, but also interesting).

OK sharing one more experience because you asked it. I had a problem with physical beauty. One day I believe I became my true self again. Something happened: I changed. The first thought I had was: EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL.

This is so true. Now I see it, the beauty of everyone. :hug3: So I don't believe heaven is a place of top models but of people who see the real beauty.

Each time I lose the ego I learn priceless lessons. Truly priceless.

3dnow
Yes thats beautiful, I do really know what you are saying but please understand, I'm not making a big deal out of what I am trying to share, I'm just sharing it, I'm not the brightest person at typing my thoughts and they may come over like what you said but truly there is no malice behind my words, not that I know of anyways. Yes when there is this inner connection with Oneness, you are right, everything seems so beautiful. This is what excites me to share, I'm like a little boy want to tell everyone lol. I think once the ego is so called droped and realized from within, you don't really from that moment pick it up again, I think you just handle it like a dog on a leash, when it gets out of hand you just pull on the leash again. I think I am getting to like you very much..:smile: :hug:

psychoslice
10-11-2010, 10:50 AM
This stupid mind body organism of mine was diagnosed with schizophrenia a fair while ago, it does take over me sometimes, I sort of get lost in its weird world and I can say things that I regret later. I don't like using my mental illness as excuse for what I say but it just doesn't help sometimes. I sort of get lost in realty and fantasy, I also get paranoid and I do think that everyone is out to harm me. I think this was because of what happened to me throughout my life, like being raped when I was young, sexually abused by another two other men, shot while driving on the highway just out of town, and it just goes on and on. This is not an excuse but just so you can understand how I tick tock tick tock.
Hey that reminds me of a little poem I wrote once, I had one of those old wide up clocks and it use to make a lot of noise.

Tick tock tick tock the clock ticks on
Tick tock tick tock all night long
Tick tock tick tock it keeps me awake
Tick tock tick tock I'll smash it with a rack!.

3dnow
10-11-2010, 11:15 AM
Yes thats beautiful, I do really know what you are saying but please understand, I'm not making a big deal out of what I am trying to share, I'm just sharing it,

Oh OK sorry if you misunderstood me.

I'm not the brightest person at typing my thoughts and they may come over like what you said but truly there is no malice behind my words, not that I know of anyways. Yes when there is this inner connection with Oneness, you are right, everything seems so beautiful. This is what excites me to share, I'm like a little boy want to tell everyone lol. I think once the ego is so called droped and realized from within, you don't really from that moment pick it up again, I think you just handle it like a dog on a leash, when it gets out of hand you just pull on the leash again. I think I am getting to like you very much..:smile: :hug:

Thanks Slice I love you too! :hug3::hug:

Please continue to share your experiences.

3dnow

Miss Hepburn
10-11-2010, 03:20 PM
Who's that in the new picture? (avatar)

I was already fooled once thinking that was Bin Laden!
(When it was Osho.)
This time I'm asking!

(I love Osho, btw.)

Silver
10-11-2010, 03:30 PM
Yeah, bin laden with a teddy bear, that's rich!

Hi slice, that tick tock thing reminds me of peter pan and when the alligator shows up on the pirate's doorstep, LOL! WE all have our demons and things that make us feel totally wack. Like other people, yeah. IT's ok.

I too love your short and sweet and from the heart responses.

psychoslice
10-11-2010, 09:00 PM
Who's that in the new picture? (avatar)

I was already fooled once thinking that was Bin Laden!
(When it was Osho.)
This time I'm asking!

(I love Osho, btw.)
Thats me when I was about 22 years old, I love Osho I think he looks sexy lol.

7luminaries
10-11-2010, 09:12 PM
http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab335/psychoslice/T-shirtrebeljesus.jpg

Psycho...this is awesome...really brill...thanks for posting.
Reminds me of someone very dear to my heart, 'cept for the crown of thorns and the crucifix...and his name isn't Jesus, but still...really enjoyed it...LOL...beautiful pic...
:hug:

Onward thru the fog :D
7L

Smiler
10-11-2010, 09:24 PM
Dearest Psychoslice

I respect totally what you posted on your thread.
Good on you for standing up!

Bless you
:)

genga
10-11-2010, 09:36 PM
<<<<appreciates the honesty!

Summerland
10-11-2010, 10:12 PM
Robbie, you don't write, you don't call, you don't come by anymore....:wink:
Write a song for us?

Silver
10-11-2010, 10:21 PM
Robbie, you don't write, you don't call, you don't come by anymore....:wink:
Write a song for us?

Oh slice, I think summerland has a capital idea or is it capitol?

A song ~ I just know you got one simmering.