PDA

View Full Version : water and ice

running
20-11-2013, 03:44 AM
I seem to contemplate about water all the time. But I never stopped to realize it much. Today I did. And then I thought about the attributes of ice. It seems to me thinking about these two simple things can be a big help to me. I have been doing it with water at times. But I'm going to think about both of them on a daily basis to see where that leads me. I'm kind of curious where it leads me. I love experiments and am looking forward to see what I can get out of this one.

So I thought I would share my new project. I don't plan on taking notes and such. Just see how it goes naturally.

silent whisper
20-11-2013, 06:07 AM
Cool>>....*Sits curiously nearby* watching this evolvment...:)

Ivy
20-11-2013, 06:41 AM
I seem to contemplate about water all the time. But I never stopped to realize it much. Today I did. And then I thought about the attributes of ice. It seems to me thinking about these two simple things can be a big help to me. I have been doing it with water at times. But I'm going to think about both of them on a daily basis to see where that leads me. I'm kind of curious where it leads me. I love experiments and am looking forward to see what I can get out of this one.

So I thought I would share my new project. I don't plan on taking notes and such. Just see how it goes naturally.

I'm a water baby... I love being in it, near it, drinking it, hearing it tapping on the windows :smile:

Medicine_Dog
20-11-2013, 06:53 AM
*Bruce Lee voice*

You put the water in the glass, it become the glass. It has no form, yet all forms. Water baby :D

*Lee voice off*

Ice :confused:

"Science sees water and ice as different, but they are one and the same as far as the mystic sees them." :wink:

Saggi
20-11-2013, 09:20 AM
Water has a way of representing life,,,

A natural flow through the path of least resistance,,,

From a tap,,, cleansed,,, things added,,,

Falling,,, creating rainbows as it glistens within the sun's rays,,,

Bottled,,, available to others,,,

Vast oceans,,, beauty,,, tides/motions,,, hidden depths,,,

What is on show for the world is the tip of the iceberg,,, but underneath, not showing, may be the size of a continent,,,

Stagnation,,, smelly,,, rancid,,,

Collected,,, stopped from flowing to prevent disaster, yet one simple movement can cause a trickle or a burst dam,,,

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

running
22-11-2013, 03:27 PM
Wow! Got some great info from the comments. Thank you! Seems I need to watch a Bruce Lee movie.

BurningBush
23-11-2013, 06:29 AM
Although it could be much older, here' another one I've heard that was attributed to Bruce Lee:

Bruce Lee and the student hold cups of water.

Bruce Lee to student: "The water in your cup is your knowledge and the water in my cup is my knowledge. Before you can fill your cup with my knowledge, you must first dump out your cup."

Saggi
23-11-2013, 08:41 AM
Although it could be much older, here' another one I've heard that was attributed to Bruce Lee:

Bruce Lee and the student hold cups of water.

Bruce Lee to student: "The water in your cup is your knowledge and the water in my cup is my knowledge. Before you can fill your cup with my knowledge, you must first dump out your cup."

Surely they could each just drink from the others,,,

That way each cup is empty and shared,,,

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx