PDA

View Full Version : Can Any One Explain What Is Happening In My Life?

telepathy
19-11-2013, 08:44 AM
i see spirits since i was 7 years old

i am telepathic i can only send thoughts and feelings and its all out of control i keep sending false thoughts and feelings and people keep attacking me

people starting to be dangerous with me so i really need help asap

can you explain what is happening or tell me where can i find help

passnthru2
19-11-2013, 01:24 PM
what sort of false thoughts.? what are you trying to control and why

Rfrost
20-11-2013, 04:07 AM
Hmm...
It kind of sounds like not only are you a telepath, but an empath.

Please try not to send dark, negative, or malevolent thoughts and or energy to others whether its spirits or people. When you do that you psychically are attacking them.
They psychically attack you back for it.
It can be dangerous if you don't get it under control.
What I mean by dangerous is you could end up having attachments from parasites or energy vampires.

I'm here to help with whatever it is you need. :)

telepathy
20-11-2013, 04:15 AM
i am living in a very bad country so i am suffering life here is like hell so this is all of me feelings

but like i said i can't control it i don't mean to hurt any one

i don't know what to do i cant leave this country to be better and i can't control my feelings

i am thinking about leaving and go to live in the desert alone but i still don't know how can i survive there how i will find food water and shelter

any suggestions ?

primrose
20-11-2013, 05:19 AM
telepathy, it's not clear whether you are being attacked physically or if you are talking about psychic attacks, in which case there are things you can do to protect yourself. Don't despair, there is help.

telepathy
20-11-2013, 06:11 AM
telepathy, it's not clear whether you are being attacked physically or if you are talking about psychic attacks, in which case there are things you can do to protect yourself. Don't despair, there is help.

no physical attack yet but they are killing and persecuting my race

primrose
20-11-2013, 06:35 AM
I'm sorry to hear that, not knowing where you are, I don't know if there are any agencies that could help, could you do research on-line to find some help?

telepathy
20-11-2013, 09:03 AM
I'm sorry to hear that, not knowing where you are, I don't know if there are any agencies that could help, could you do research on-line to find some help?

no agencies in my country

primrose
21-11-2013, 02:26 AM
Why don't you read through the Affirmations threads, you might find something to help you cope with your situation.

sungiant1212
02-01-2014, 12:27 AM
telepathy, where are you from ?

Chibicat16
27-01-2014, 03:02 AM
I would be careful they probably starting something.

Hybrid84
02-02-2014, 07:24 AM
Your might be going through an initation or something similar I went through one and where ever I went I was attacked and it went on for years it would slow down and pick up over and over. The attacks will continue no matter where you go you just have to ride it out and when you get to the end it will be like it never happened .. All of the people who attacked me including the ones I attacked back do not remember a thing I can't explain that but I do know that this world is not real, it's all in our minds you might want to look into Organic Portals, and matrix agents they are the one who were attacking me. :angel9:

Here is a link for some good reading it should help you good luck http://montalk.net/misc/62