PDA

View Full Version : Janitor/Day Porter

chibirabbits
18-11-2013, 08:35 PM
I'm not feeling well today but still went into work. Not sure if its because of how I feel my mind is playing tricks on me or if its a ghost pretending to be the janitor. While heading towards the restroom I see the morning janitor/day porter going down the escalator. As soon as I reached the woman restroom I see a towel prop opening the door. I open it and there is the Janitor. I didn't bother asking him if he was just in the hall going down the escalator since it would be impossible to be there and then in the restroom.

Am I seeing things because I'm not feeling well or was it really something else?

primrose
19-11-2013, 04:31 AM
Were the two men identical in appearance? it is strange, I don't personally believe our minds "play tricks" on us.

chibirabbits
20-11-2013, 12:29 AM
Yes, they were. Wearing the same uniform. There is only one Janitor in the morning so I wasn't mistaken him for another. I didn't talk to the one going down the escalator but I did talk to the one in the restroom. I thought it was weird but like I said I wasn't feeling well so I just thought maybe since I'm not feeling well I was just seeing things but he wasn't transparent or anything like that. It was solid.

primrose
20-11-2013, 02:51 AM
It's a mystery.

livingkarma
20-11-2013, 03:38 AM
Ill health can dim perceptions, affect thinking & motor skills ...
Over the counter & precription meds can also do this ...

chibirabbits
20-11-2013, 05:23 AM
Well I didn't take any medication since the illness I had wasn't your typical one. I wasn't coughing or sneezing or anything like that. I can't really describe what I was feeling only that I wasn't feeling well. My body was weak but not my mind. I felt like my body was about to give out on me but eventually towards the afternoon I felt better. I don't know how to really describe it but it just didn't feel right.

So, I don't know what was wrong that day. If what I saw was connected to how I felt. Has anyone felt their body wasn't feeling right and experience something weird?

Oh I almost forgot to mention the feeling I had that day started when I was at work not at home.

chibirabbits
21-11-2013, 12:27 AM
I need to clarify one thing. When I said I didn't feel well and still went to work. My stomach was hurting in the begin and I still went into work. Eventually that went away. It was a little later when the other feeling of not feeling well started to happened. Sorry for the confusing