PDA

View Full Version : Horizontal line across heart chakra

rumtook
07-11-2010, 10:30 PM
Hi all, I'm new here :)
I was hoping someone could help me with this, for a few months now, on and off, I've been feeling a horizontal line across where my heart chakra should be. It's quite thin, perhaps a cm or two wide, and extends out to the edges of my torso. It's only felt on the front of my body and feels quite warm and by no means uncomfortable.
Anyone heard of this, or something similar?
Would appreciate any suggestions :).

mahakali
07-11-2010, 10:50 PM
hi welcome rumtook!

hmm not sure i have heard of a line meaning a blockage. focus energy up and down your chakras slowly from the root to the crown and back down

Lovely
07-11-2010, 10:51 PM
I don't know. I'm sure someone could help you out though :D

rumtook
08-11-2010, 12:09 AM
Thanks mahakali! I'll see if I notice any changes from doing that. Unfortunately it's gone now though, so I'll have to wait till next time :P.

mahakali
08-11-2010, 12:12 AM
your welcome,

you can do it now it doesn't matter, if it is a block then it helps to do a chakra alignment anytime

rumtook
08-11-2010, 12:31 AM
Allrighty :)

mikron
08-11-2010, 01:40 AM
I would suggest trying the microcosmic orbit meditation on a regular basis to promote Healing

rumtook
08-11-2010, 05:49 AM
Some fascinating stuff mikron, I'd be grateful for some insight into certain techniques that have worked for you.

mikron
08-11-2010, 11:09 PM
greetings RumTook more info about the Micro cosmic Orbit is on the forum now Posted by Xan! Thanks Xan really great post

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3682&highlight=microcosmic+orbit (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D3682%26amp%3Bhighlig ht%3Dmicrocosmic%2Borbit)

now my own experiences with the meditation is that a higher spiritual focus is something call "Energy follows thought , Greater than it own! and what that means is consciousness will follow creative thinking and the prana will track awareness to follow! and result this will put the physical body in a cocoon of Healing energy! but also this meditation can do the same for astral and mental bodies as well so free do try some experiences for yourself!

Namaste mikron

Serenity Bear
09-11-2010, 04:24 PM
You could be seeing an energy line or meridian line which cross the chakras. Usually there are more crossing major chakras then minor ones.

rumtook
11-11-2010, 09:07 AM
Many thanks for that! I'll start putting it into practice and see how it goes :D.

And it's possible Serenity Bear, although the meridian line closest to it seems to be a little above where I'm feeling it, but I should do some more research into it.

twitch
12-11-2010, 01:28 AM
ok then so this something for healing right if so i think this was done for me last week correct me if i am wrong felt pulses in upper middle and leggs correct?

rumtook
13-11-2010, 07:03 AM
Your talking about the microcosmic orbit meditation Twitch?