PDA

View Full Version : Is reprogramming part of the program .

God-Like
13-11-2013, 10:40 AM
Hi Guys .

I found myself saying to myself (lol) first signs of madness you know :D whilst engaging in distant healing work where I was intentionally trying to manipulate the cells of a patient to recover and to reprogram .

There are so many levels to 'programming' for use of a better word and it can apply to how our cells work to how one thinks / behaves .

What are your thoughts about reprogramming being part of the program .

x daz x

Boson
18-11-2013, 02:17 AM
Hello God-Like,

My answer is more of a general answer and not so much to specifically reply inf your comment about cell-reprogramming. I do healing work on a daily bases, and for me it works best if I don't try to do anything myself as a healer to affect the healing process. The way I see it is that the healing energy comes from the Divine Source and who knows better than the Divine what needs to be healed and how. So I just channel the healing energy without any interference with my own will, and let God do the rest.

Boson

God-Like
18-11-2013, 09:00 AM
Hello God-Like,

My answer is more of a general answer and not so much to specifically reply inf your comment about cell-reprogramming. I do healing work on a daily bases, and for me it works best if I don't try to do anything myself as a healer to affect the healing process. The way I see it is that the healing energy comes from the Divine Source and who knows better than the Divine what needs to be healed and how. So I just channel the healing energy without any interference with my own will, and let God do the rest.

Boson

Thanks for adding Boson .. :smile:

It's either one takes the reins or one lets the wind catch their sails . I understand letting the universe take care of all the fine print regarding what needs to be done in regards to another's healing and I also understand engaging in mind with what needs to be done from a particular point from within one's self being the healer .

Much of the time there is a blend where I am engaging within mind and also allowing what will be, be ... The energies that I bring into the mix will do there own thing as I will do mine . Sometimes a combination of energies work well .

I think there is something in the healer that takes on board the responsibility of their patient ... I have taken on board most often the responsibility of a patients wellbeing when I undertake a connection with them .

I suppose one can look into this from a deeper level as to why one would do so or why one would let the universe take the weight off of one's shoulders .

Something is going on eternally for each Individual that reflects their way of being and their way of doing / not doing ... ....

Did Jesus for example perhaps take the weight and the burden of the world upon his shoulders or did he let the universe take care of things .. .....

Some engage some do not .. why do some engage and why do some not .. Interesting reasons I am sure for why one does anything .. lol .

x daz x

Boson
18-11-2013, 02:07 PM
Hi God-Like,

I totally understand your reply. It's a very interesting subject. Since I like to try to understand things the empirical way, I have done healing work using many different techniques wanting to experience the differences. I think whatever works best and feels right for the healer is the best way for him/her. But an interesting observation is that if you impose your own will on a healing process, then healing will be given exactly as asked. One rather humorous episode comes to mind from my past, during a time when I gave exact instructions what I wanted to be healed. At this time I had pain on my right side in my body, an area on my right leg if I recall correctly. So I ask for healing for my "right side of my body" and I forgot to be more specific than that. Well, you get what you ask for, so I received healing energy exactly and only in my right side of whole body. It was as if you would split the body in half, top to bottom, and the whole right side of my body tingled whereas my left side didn't.

Anyway, I don't really have much more to add. Thanks again for bringing up the subject :-)

God-Like
19-11-2013, 08:16 AM
Hi God-Like,

I totally understand your reply. It's a very interesting subject. Since I like to try to understand things the empirical way, I have done healing work using many different techniques wanting to experience the differences. I think whatever works best and feels right for the healer is the best way for him/her. But an interesting observation is that if you impose your own will on a healing process, then healing will be given exactly as asked. One rather humorous episode comes to mind from my past, during a time when I gave exact instructions what I wanted to be healed. At this time I had pain on my right side in my body, an area on my right leg if I recall correctly. So I ask for healing for my "right side of my body" and I forgot to be more specific than that. Well, you get what you ask for, so I received healing energy exactly and only in my right side of whole body. It was as if you would split the body in half, top to bottom, and the whole right side of my body tingled whereas my left side didn't.

Anyway, I don't really have much more to add. Thanks again for bringing up the subject :-)

Thanks for sharing your thoughts / experiences Boson . :smile:

x daz x