PDA

View Full Version : Need help, plz!

Jah-Shlovell
12-11-2013, 09:46 PM
Okay. Now i know what is up. Do I need to worry about making big waves in this world like on my facebook etc. i know not to fear, and i will accept my death for my beliefs. I don't have a problem there. I just want to live too! Soooo????? This will ease my mind big time. I am ignorant on some things and getting a crash course here. But I get the feeling i am safe as long as i have no fears. So this is trying to break me right now. Thank you!

Jah-Shlovell
12-11-2013, 09:48 PM
No fear!!!!!!!! War cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32silver
12-11-2013, 09:57 PM
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.
Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goeAny people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world.
Lincolns words are so true even in these ages
i hope i gave you what u needed

Jah-Shlovell
12-11-2013, 10:31 PM
Thank you, code_red31! I feel a calming now! I have just felt so alone here. And I think your words of 'put my feet in the right place' tells me a lot. I am planning on moving soon where I know for a fact I'm welcome there. It is where I received a huge gift. The place welcomes me. I just feel i can't get there fast enough. I am going to get my mother out of here too. I'm working in her hard. She is getting it. I had a very powerful dream last year about her being in a prison. Somehow i was free to roam around. She was in a stable with a light bulb sticking out of the wall. She looked miserable and crying. I felt a swelling in me i never had before. My warrior came out. I then had No fear of her captors. They first moved her from the stable to another room in a deep freezer. I had to infiltrate. And I did! My heart never felt so good and proud. I'm in tears thinking about this now. I have a mission. I want to just drag her out of here myself but I know i can't force anything. I have the utmost faith in my victory though. Were you expecting this response from me. With the 'plant my feet' thing? I feel like i might be being told something to provoke a certain response.

Jah-Shlovell
12-11-2013, 11:01 PM
What made me think of this was watching Dave Chappelle talk about why he left for Africa. He had the best show on t.v., about to get lots more money,etc. for more seasons. I see no reason why that show wouldn't have went way further. But he was making waves big time. Too much for evils comfort. Now I'm getting some followers on facebook. They FEEL me. I just want to be around the best good magic I can be around. I get bad vibes here. So I am def. outta here. Last time I went to this place, i took a grey hound. Sick the whole way there and before even. Thought it was all my stomach or lungs. I was choking in evil. I feel it try to get me now that way. Had a dream that a person who is awful energy was spending the night. I awoke in my sleep in a panic becausevI felt his presence choking me. I knew it wasn't physically him because ge was sound asleep. This boy now that i think about him is full of bad. I mean full. And he has been bleeding me dry. That plus my bad karma going on. I almost died last year. I now know it was my energy. For a fact. Doctors could not find anything wrong. Evil was smothering my ***. Since I've returned that pottery which led me here. Blessings have poured in. I mean poured in. I know an Indian Chief too. He is where I am going. And alot of my fault who are also strong. Yes, I believe this is where my anxiety is coming from. I need to leave soon. my dream of redneck persecution makes me want this even more. But I'm working on more good magic here besides mom. Big magic. And it is wild how it is coming along too. I feel the power.. Strong influences in my life. Their work is in me now. I feel them. I see it in my actions. My facial expressions. It is wild how that energy transfers. Blows my freaking mind... Sorry, i am all over the place. In just eager is all. Too much to say and my IPhone just ain't cutting it. Haha! Finger magic needs a rest. Haha!... Thanks once again, friend!

Jah-Shlovell
12-11-2013, 11:03 PM
And about the putting in work thing. Cool. Great things await.

Medicine_Dog
13-11-2013, 06:38 PM
@Jah

Your very intuitive :D, it's interesting to watch your thoughts spin around in your words like cloud to cloud lightning, while potentially confusing to most people I see where your going. :wink:

The key to directing this "energy" is in the doing, while the intuition feeds the mind with all the wild thoughts, The mind needs to direct the senses to manifest them into physical being.

Take your power, own it, then use it to light the world!! :smile:

Thunder Bow
14-11-2013, 08:39 PM
What made me think of this was watching Dave Chappelle talk about why he left for Africa. He had the best show on t.v., about to get lots more money,etc. for more seasons. I see no reason why that show wouldn't have went way further. But he was making waves big time. Too much for evils comfort. Now I'm getting some followers on facebook. They FEEL me. I just want to be around the best good magic I can be around. I get bad vibes here. So I am def. outta here. Last time I went to this place, i took a grey hound. Sick the whole way there and before even. Thought it was all my stomach or lungs. I was choking in evil. I feel it try to get me now that way. Had a dream that a person who is awful energy was spending the night. I awoke in my sleep in a panic becausevI felt his presence choking me. I knew it wasn't physically him because ge was sound asleep. This boy now that i think about him is full of bad. I mean full. And he has been bleeding me dry. That plus my bad karma going on. I almost died last year. I now know it was my energy. For a fact. Doctors could not find anything wrong. Evil was smothering my ***. Since I've returned that pottery which led me here. Blessings have poured in. I mean poured in. I know an Indian Chief too. He is where I am going. And alot of my fault who are also strong. Yes, I believe this is where my anxiety is coming from. I need to leave soon. my dream of redneck persecution makes me want this even more. But I'm working on more good magic here besides mom. Big magic. And it is wild how it is coming along too. I feel the power.. Strong influences in my life. Their work is in me now. I feel them. I see it in my actions. My facial expressions. It is wild how that energy transfers. Blows my freaking mind... Sorry, i am all over the place. In just eager is all. Too much to say and my IPhone just ain't cutting it. Haha! Finger magic needs a rest. Haha!... Thanks once again, friend!

This makes no sense to me..Time to chuck the Iphone!