PDA

View Full Version : The easiest spread for 'yes' and 'no'?

Alienka
05-11-2013, 05:23 PM
Hi guys,

What is the simplest way to ask the cards something for 'yes' and 'no' answers?
Each card has a picture, so I get confused with that.

On Lenormand cards I draw 3 cards, and if 2 of them are positive, then the answer is 'yes', and vice versa. Any other methods known? :wink:

OnAPath
05-11-2013, 08:59 PM
I know yes/no to be a single oracle card. Ask a question, get an answer.

Pamuya
05-11-2013, 10:03 PM
Hi guys,

What is the simplest way to ask the cards something for 'yes' and 'no' answers?
Each card has a picture, so I get confused with that.

On Lenormand cards I draw 3 cards, and if 2 of them are positive, then the answer is 'yes', and vice versa. Any other methods known? :wink:

My grandmother used her magic coin when clients insisted on a yes/no question, which was just an old siver dollar. Tarot is descriptive, I was taught never allow my clients to ask yes/no questions, so I have kept up the family tradition.

Lynn
21-11-2013, 03:02 AM
Hello

I pull one card for each, and I read them both as one meaning.

Lynn

Jenny Crow
21-11-2013, 05:09 AM
I keep a deck of Tarot cards that have some reversed cards in it. A definite YES is 3 upright cards; a possible YES is 2 upright cards and 1 reversed.

For a definite NO - 3 reversed cards; for a possible NO - 2 reversed and 1 upright.

Starr
23-11-2013, 06:02 AM
I keep a deck of Tarot cards that have some reversed cards in it. A definite YES is 3 upright cards; a possible YES is 2 upright cards and 1 reversed.

For a definite NO - 3 reversed cards; for a possible NO - 2 reversed and 1 upright.

Yes, you can do the same thing with playing cards (red substituting for upright, black for reversed).

Jiaobei is great for yes/no, too. http://pinkytoky.hubpages.com/hub/chinese-jiaobei-or-moon-blocks-divination