PDA

View Full Version : Do You Think WE Are Evolving Spiritually?

linen53
05-11-2013, 02:48 PM
By 2011 I had gone through all the theories on what, if anything, would happen at the end of 2012 and the Mayan calendar ideologies. My thinking evolved and I came to believe that life would continue; however we would, as a people (the whole planet and those who have experienced Earth at some time), would accelerate our evolution into a more spiritually aware race.

I'm not talking about a religion old or new blossoming. I'm talking about a personal transformation for every individual.

As I look back I see us, collectively, gradually achieving a more spiritual pureness that even 20 years ago would have been unheard of.

Programs on the internet and television about mediums and psychics, past life regression, reincarnation even television series about those who can see beyond the grave are almost commonplace now. It is a delight that I can talk about my spiritually to some people whereas many years ago I would have been culled and ostracized from the herd, so to speak because so many wanted to associate only with like-minded people; anything outside their belief system was offensive and very uncomfortable.

For me, I do not belong to any group or religion. I am on the path less traveled. As I journey through what years I have left in this incarnation, I feel my aloneness confirms I am on the right path and I am comfortable with my progression in this form.

So what do you think? Are we evolving? Where are you in this spiritual awareness and awakening?

:smile:

Miss Hepburn
05-11-2013, 03:00 PM
Yes, there is a Quickening.
Thank God!!

Thankyouthankyouthankyou.

God-Like
05-11-2013, 03:52 PM
Hi linen53

In one way what we are cannot evolve .

There is what we are, and there is what we are . There isn't what we are 'not' or something in-between that eventually evolves into something that which we are . lol .

What we think or perceive of ourselves to be can change and in that light it may seem as if we are evolving, but if there is only what we are that is ... then all there ever is and will be is what we are ...

If we were to speak of 'spirituality' and being 'so called spiritual' in evolvement terms then it could be said also that one evolves through negative traits . The darker and deeper one becomes within a self saturated fearful expression is just as much a part of a self process of evolvement as one's love and selfless expressions are .

I notice a world that illustrates both loving and fearful expressions at present, perhaps from my own personal view point the world is edging to the darkside lol and is going down hill so to speak but perhaps going down hill is part of the process as they say ' at a point there will be only one way to go and that is up ' for when one has reached rock bottom where else is there to go .

x daz x

Seawolf
05-11-2013, 05:24 PM
So what do you think? Are we evolving? Where are you in this spiritual awareness and awakening?

It's popular to think so, but I'd say we're about the same as we've always been. An individual can improve themselves spiritually though.

Swami Chihuahuananda
05-11-2013, 07:37 PM
Good question. Lots of angles to look at it from. Not enough time to go into depth . Short answer : Yes. No. Maybe :alien: . Too little, too late, too slow, so I'm afraid (and a little sad) we are doomed :confused1: . But maybe not . Maybe if the uber-rich colonize Mars , and bring a genetically engineered , or cloned, worker class (subhuman bio-androids, perhaps ? :alien: ) with them, our species will survive our current stupidity :D .

But the question is 'spiritual' evolution .... and yeah, I do expect that it's happening .Maybe not like we heard it was supposed to back in the early 90's , when we (she and I) heard about 'accelerated evolution of consciousness' and a bunch of other fun stuff , but maybe it is . Things don't always look the way you think they're supposed to on this end , when they're being operated on by greater forces than we necessarily understand with current models. Chaos and turmoil may in part be due to old things being torn up and leveled to make way for new ones.

Short real answer : yes, but I don't know how much or how fast , or what the right gauge is .

7luminaries
05-11-2013, 08:22 PM
Good question. Lots of angles to look at it from. Not enough time to go into depth . Short answer : Yes. No. Maybe :alien: . Too little, too late, too slow, so I'm afraid (and a little sad) we are doomed :confused1: . But maybe not . Maybe if the uber-rich colonize Mars , and bring a genetically engineered , or cloned, worker class (subhuman bio-androids, perhaps ? :alien: ) with them, our species will survive our current stupidity :D .

But the question is 'spiritual' evolution .... and yeah, I do expect that it's happening .Maybe not like we heard it was supposed to back in the early 90's , when we (she and I) heard about 'accelerated evolution of consciousness' and a bunch of other fun stuff , but maybe it is . Things don't always look the way you think they're supposed to on this end , when they're being operated on by greater forces than we necessarily understand with current models. Chaos and turmoil may in part be due to old things being torn up and leveled to make way for new ones.

Short real answer : yes, but I don't know how much or how fast , or what the right gauge is .

Ha ha they say Mars was already colonized...and sadly it's no earth...let's leave it at that. Let the uber rich have it.
On the other hand, we are, most of us, not yet fully baked light forms who are ready to leave our physical life forms. We still need them to evolve, to learn.

Back on topic seriously...
As Miss H said, there is a quickening. And as God-Like and you note, reactionary forces also come to the fore and try to maintain the worst of the status quo from current and past ages. I choose to focus on healing the negativity and strengthening the light, in order to aid the quickening :hug: I also choose to believe in our eventual survival, physically and spiritually.

And it is my very belief that my choice and my actions can and will positively contribute to tipping the balance of existence that matters most. Because it will set my intention and my actions in a way that lead to coherence and emphasize peace and mutually supportive coexistence with one another. It is the only real and practical way for little old me to influence the big old universe in any meaningful way.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Swami Chihuahuananda
05-11-2013, 10:19 PM
Yeah, I like being silly and pointing out obvious , near-catastrophic (I'm also a tabloid-esque drama queen when in comedy mode :wink: ) failures of humankind . Just for fun , because some things are so screwed up now, finding some way to lighten things up is important to me .

Anyway, getting serious again, I agree we are on an upwardly spiralling track of overall , collective development or 'evolution' , spiritually. Or consciousnessially (consciousness-wise ?) ; whatever we choose to call
a phenomenon or process that seems like one we can't help but move along in, in an inevitably expanding way. Half-baked light beings is as good a description as any . "Ordinary idiots ....anlels in disguise" from a song by a guy I like, or "half machine, half angel " . God-like . Semi-advanced beings , capable of leaping small-scale-model buildings in a single bound . :wink:

To me , the same inherent forces in the physical Universe have analogues in higher or spiritual dimensions, operating in ways that generate what we call evolution. There's an expanded, ultra-conscious, pure-being-light-love-etc.
state that's an ultimate reality, and what we really are (like someone just said : we are what we are, and that's what we are) . There's the body-mind-soul version, our current operating framework for the most part, and there's the constant drive to move from the lower to the higher, to reunite in oneness and sound (and light, etc) . And nothingness....

Individually, it's obvious there are huge leaps and evolutions all the time , but I don't see how it's possible that evolving individuals interacting in more highly evolved ways cannot lead to collective evolutions .

CSEe
05-11-2013, 10:52 PM
Perhaps that process of spiritual evolving is known to me as Buddhism .......
Thks
CSEe

linen53
05-11-2013, 10:56 PM
I never watch the news because it paints such a negative picture of the human race. Instead I look around me in my own little neighborhood and town and I see good people who are (bumping around in the dark) trying to figure out who they are and what they are doing here.

All of us are, in our own way, evolving. Some into the dark side, some into the light side. Neither is bad or good. It just is. We just "are", as God-Like stated so eloquently.

Of course we have the inner-city lives who tragically are exposed more to the dark than the light, but the light can shine through if a person is ready to evolve. Evolve into what, you might ask. In my opinion, we all came from the same Creator, Infinite Light, Consciousness, God or whatever you want to call it and after experiencing all life in the human form can offer we are drawn back to that Source.

And no I don't think we are off schedule. This is a hard planet to exist on. Some say one of the hardest, but I wouldn't know. I think we are all doing the best we can with the information we have at this time. And I don't think this experiment will be scratched because we have ultimately disappointed the Creator.

We incarnate, agreeing to forget who we are. Which leaves us to flounder and stumble in the muck of childhood and adulthood issues as we journey through our incarnation (in my opinion).

I have great love and hope for humankind. I don't expect we will all "evolve" at the same time towards the light, I think it will be a few at a time but evolve we all will do eventually. Then we can have one huge party and say, "What a ride!":icon_thumleft:

joy111
06-11-2013, 02:18 AM
I hope you find encouragement in this. I was not seeking. I had no interest or conscious knowledge of spiritually. My only exposure had been of a religious nature which I had turned my back on, many years ago, until I received the blessing of a spiritual awakening -complete with a spirit guide or three. It started around the first of the year and continues, today. Actually, it started about four months before December 21st,but I did not realize what was happening, during that time. The signs and messages started after.

I have to believe that if it happened to me, there must be others. With my new eyes, I see differences in the world around me, everyday. I absolutely believe there has been a shift. I feel it!

Swami Chihuahuananda
06-11-2013, 05:45 AM
Hi linen53

In one way what we are cannot evolve .

There is what we are, and there is what we are . There isn't what we are 'not' or something in-between that eventually evolves into something that which we are . lol .

What we think or perceive of ourselves to be can change and in that light it may seem as if we are evolving, but if there is only what we are that is ... then all there ever is and will be is what we are ...

If we were to speak of 'spirituality' and being 'so called spiritual' in evolvement terms then it could be said also that one evolves through negative traits . The darker and deeper one becomes within a self saturated fearful expression is just as much a part of a self process of evolvement as one's love and selfless expressions are .

I notice a world that illustrates both loving and fearful expressions at present, perhaps from my own personal view point the world is edging to the darkside lol and is going down hill so to speak but perhaps going down hill is part of the process as they say ' at a point there will be only one way to go and that is up ' for when one has reached rock bottom where else is there to go .

x daz x

We were presented with a model suggesting that this plane of existence is an experiment in experiencing limitation. Whether anyone believes in this sort of thing doesn't really matter. It resonates with me so maybe I believe along these lines, but that doesn't matter either. To create a realm where beings are born into lives that are completely disconnected from Spirit; completely locked into identities that are constructs of all the mechanisms in operation here at this level. To be completely living in survival mode, self-preservation, and what can be summed up as the 'biological-sexual-terretorial imperative . To have this realm where all manner of dark and unpleasant things are possible, and commonplace, and to have this be reality, and to think that it's the only reality....

... and also build into it mechanisms and the potential for awareness and understandings and imaginations that there is more ....well, from this perspective , crawling up out of the ocean ,and into caves, and into the trees, and into rocket ships , and into self awareness ... I would have to call that evolution on a grand scale :smile:

and again, when self aware beings interact in upwardly spiralling ways , I think that has to push the rest of humanity along as well , even if it's kicking and screaming :D

linen53
06-11-2013, 01:09 PM
Dar, in my last post I called it an experiment too. And like you, it is by my own resonance that I call it that. But whether it is or not is of no imminent concern. We humans sometimes put ourselves on a pedestal thinking we are unique in the universe.

You vividly described our limitations in such a visual way. It is so easy to just see what I have in front of me, but when I realize how far from the Source I am and the intense struggles I face daily it helps me put things in perspective.

im42nut2
06-11-2013, 01:35 PM
By 2011 I had gone through all the theories on what, if anything, would happen at the end of 2012 and the Mayan calendar ideologies. My thinking evolved and I came to believe that life would continue; however we would, as a people (the whole planet and those who have experienced Earth at some time), would accelerate our evolution into a more spiritually aware race.

I'm not talking about a religion old or new blossoming. I'm talking about a personal transformation for every individual.

As I look back I see us, collectively, gradually achieving a more spiritual pureness that even 20 years ago would have been unheard of.

Programs on the internet and television about mediums and psychics, past life regression, reincarnation even television series about those who can see beyond the grave are almost commonplace now. It is a delight that I can talk about my spiritually to some people whereas many years ago I would have been culled and ostracized from the herd, so to speak because so many wanted to associate only with like-minded people; anything outside their belief system was offensive and very uncomfortable.

For me, I do not belong to any group or religion. I am on the path less traveled. As I journey through what years I have left in this incarnation, I feel my aloneness confirms I am on the right path and I am comfortable with my progression in this form.

Hi Linen53

I believe mankind has completed the physical evolution path...and that includes mentally. Our bodies need no more changing. We have developed a form very worthy of entering eternity with. And mentally, we have reached the intelligence to be able to understand there is a spiritual side to us. No other species in our world could possibly step up and claim that in either way.

Now all we have left to do is, first, understand that there is a state of spiritual life, and that there is a key to entering it Second, we need to understand specifics about spiritual life, because without knowing, no one will take the plunge. Third, we need to understand the key. And lastly, to actually perform it.

Right now, reading posts and replies in this spiritual forum, the first step has barely begun. I think it has for you because YOU just asked a VERY relevant question.

im42nut2
06-11-2013, 02:02 PM

Hi Linen53

I believe mankind has completed the physical evolution path...and that includes mentally. Our bodies need no more changing. We have developed a form very worthy of entering eternity with. And mentally, we have reached the intelligence to be able to understand there is a spiritual side to us. No other species in our world could possibly step up and claim that in either way.

Now all we have left to do is, first, understand that there is a state of spiritual life, and that there is a key to entering it Second, we need to understand specifics about spiritual life, because without knowing, no one will take the plunge. Third, we need to understand the key. And lastly, to actually perform it.

Right now, reading posts and replies in this spiritual forum, I think the first step has barely begun. I believe it has for you because of this statement you made:I'm not talking about a religion old or new blossoming. I'm talking about a personal transformation for every individual.

You asked where I am in this spiritual awakening. I stumbled upon the key over 30 years ago. But I can't seem to use it again until I believe the knowledge of it will be spread. I replied to a few posts in this forum last summer, but no one seemed to picked up on it. Thought I'd come back and check again by responding to a few more.

Your post is very relevant. Most aren't.

God-Like
06-11-2013, 02:04 PM
well, from this perspective , crawling up out of the ocean ,and into caves, and into the trees, and into rocket ships , and into self awareness ... I would have to call that evolution on a grand scale

Yes absolutely Dar .. it appears to be self evolution on a grand scale because it is reflected within self awareness . I am a monkey .. Nope wait a minute, I am a human being .. Nope wait a minute, I am a spirit being .. Nope wait a minute, I am nothing at all .

I am perhaps nothing becoming something becoming nothing .. call evolution, call it coming full circle ..

x daz x

linen53
06-11-2013, 06:34 PM
im42nut2 you make some very good points. And I so appreciate your input. All of the responses have so broadened my understanding on this subject.

1. We have already completed our physical evolutionary path. I believe this is true. And I cannot begin to touch the spiritual path until I have a body in which to house all of evolution in. Our bodies have reached perfection! The thought boggles my mind of the complication we went through just to reach physical perfection.

2. I also agree that we have mentally evolved. I have formulated thought in my mind, i.e., I Think. I can solve any earthly problem through thought. Beyond that, though I get distracted with earthly preoccupations, when things quiet down I always came back to the question: "Who am I", until I was able to answer that question within my heart with the fullness of peace and understanding. From there there are other questions that follow as you well know. Each one progressing me to a higher sphere of thinking.

Right now I am learning about the spiritual life. I have never joined a group or school of thought on spirituality, I am one of those that enter through the back door by the seat of my pants. I learn what interests me; I don't follow a course of organized action. I quit beating myself up years ago because I could not follow course of action others seem to follow so easily. Their formulated way does not work for me. Once I accepted that I could truly move forward with my own growth.

3 The key. Yes there is a key. No I have not found it and I am not searching for it. When it is my time I will find it directly in front of me. And when I pick it up I will be able to use it.

Might I suggest that you found your key before you were supposed to? Just a thought.

Isn't it wonderful that we can all take different paths and arrive at the same place? And that Life celebrates our differences. Furthermore, there is no time limit. We will achieve perfection. It doesn't matter how long it takes. There's no report card. Whoever comes in first isn't any better than the the very last one.

We are all so brave to be here-to incarnate. Moreover so resolute to leave the beaten path and search out on our own. For me it was desperation because I was ready. None of the earthly trappings interested me anymore. I was done with them. I am enjoying my life here on earth but am so looking forward to moving on into the next when it is my time. I have such a hunger to understand and go beyond what this human brain can comprehend.

Swami Chihuahuananda
06-11-2013, 06:37 PM
Yes absolutely Dar .. it appears to be self evolution on a grand scale because it is reflected within self awareness .

I am perhaps nothing becoming something becoming nothing .. call evolution, call it coming full circle ..

I am a monkey .. Nope wait a minute, I am a human being .. Nope wait a minute, I am a spirit being .. Nope wait a minute, I am nothing at all .

x daz x

Yup :smile:

...and the next thing you know , you're behind the wheel of a large automobile , and you may ask yourself "well, how did I get here ?"
(letting the days go by ) ...and you may say to yourself "am I right, am I wrong ?...my GOD, like, I'm in a Talking Heads song :icon_eek: :D "

But yeah, us as embodiment of a self-aware, self-learning Universe . Ultimately we are pure being , and then no thing , while collectively , the whole (big) shebang started out as nothing, then something, then a lot of things, then things that are self aware and conscious of the whole , more and more , until .... (that song again ) "time isn't holding us, time isn't after us ...letting the days go by "

Swami Chihuahuananda
06-11-2013, 06:42 PM
im42nut2 you make some very good points. And I so appreciate your input. All of the responses have so broadened my understanding on this subject.

1. We have already completed our physical evolutionary path. I believe this is true. And I cannot begin to touch the spiritual path until I have a body in which to house all of evolution in. Our bodies have reached perfection! The thought boggles my mind of the complication we went through just to reach physical perfection.

2. I also agree that we have mentally evolved. I have formulated thought in my mind, i.e., I Think. I can solve any earthly problem through thought. Beyond that, though I get distracted with earthly preoccupations, when things quiet down I always came back to the question: "Who am I", until I was able to answer that question within my heart with the fullness of peace and understanding. From there there are other questions that follow as you well know. Each one progressing me to a higher sphere of thinking.

Right now I am learning about the spiritual life. I have never joined a group or school of thought on spirituality, I am one of those that enter through the back door by the seat of my pants. I learn what interests me; I don't follow a course of organized action. I quit beating myself up years ago because I could not follow course of action others seem to follow so easily. Their formulated way does not work for me. Once I accepted that I could truly move forward with my own growth.

3 The key. Yes there is a key. No I have not found it and I am not searching for it. When it is my time I will find it directly in front of me. And when I pick it up I will be able to use it.

Might I suggest that you found your key before you were supposed to? Just a thought.

Isn't it wonderful that we can all take different paths and arrive at the same place? And that Life celebrates our differences. Furthermore, there is no time limit. We will achieve perfection. It doesn't matter how long it takes. There's no report card. Whoever comes in first isn't any better than the the very last one.

We are all so brave to be here-to incarnate. Moreover so resolute to leave the beaten path and search out on our own. For me it was desperation because I was ready. None of the earthly trappings interested me anymore. I was done with them. I am enjoying my life here on earth but am so looking forward to moving on into the next when it is my time. I have such a hunger to understand and go beyond what this human brain can comprehend.

Physical evolution isn't something that stops . As long as humans keep reproducing via natural means, there will be genetic variations . It's how our bodies got the way they were , and because people will continue to make babies, we will continue to evolve physically . No wiggle room on this matter :smile:

Maybe we're perfect the way we are NOW, but things being what they are, I expect we'll be needing tweaks in the future :wink:

Greenslade
08-11-2013, 01:15 PM

Curious, I could have used those very words to describe myself. That's just where I am at the moment.

Spiritual evolution. Interesting. The question for me is how is Spiritual evolution defined? If there is no time, if Spirit is 'All There Is' and a few other phrases of that ilk, is it even possible to become any more Spiritually evolved? For me there are too many contradictions. If Spirit is all it's cracked up to be yet we come here to learn and evolve? Listening to the phrases people use when they talk of Spirit sometimes it sounds more like devolution than evolution. While we could wrap ourselves up in a Spiritual bubble and tell each other we're evolving there are things happening on the planet that says the rest of the Universe isn't evolving, isn't sunshine and roses.

The world does indeed seems to be edging towards the dark side, but is it really dark or is it only dark because we haven't shed our Light there? Yeah, it sounds corny but... And if the Universe seeks a balance, with all these Spiritual people creating Light and positivity then what does that mean? That in creating those things they are also creating darkness and negativity? But then. all is Light, all is Spirit - so it's been said.

Yes there is a Quickening happening, or however else you want to describe it but personally I don't think this is a time for answers and resting on our laurels. To me this is a time not just of questions but in finding the right questions, not the ones that suit our answers. Is there really a dark side and a Light side or is the dark side nothing more than a monster under the bed?

God-Like
08-11-2013, 01:51 PM
The world does indeed seems to be edging towards the dark side, but is it really dark or is it only dark because we haven't shed our Light there? Yeah, it sounds corny but... And if the Universe seeks a balance, with all these Spiritual people creating Light and positivity then what does that mean? That in creating those things they are also creating darkness and negativity? But then. all is Light, all is Spirit - so it's been said.

Yes there is a Quickening happening, or however else you want to describe it but personally I don't think this is a time for answers and resting on our laurels. To me this is a time not just of questions but in finding the right questions, not the ones that suit our answers. Is there really a dark side and a Light side or is the dark side nothing more than a monster under the bed?

Absolutely Mr . Greenslade from one perspective all is light . All is spirit, All is love, just different aspects of sameness happening in expression .. tis just another mask upon the same one face .

I think balance is a slippery fish at times and perceiving the requirement within balance of light and dark can be at misleading in some respect . If the darkside brings one in to the light .. then one needs the dark .. it is as simple as .. the balance needs imbalance in other words .

If we disregard balance altogether then there is just self reflection of where we are at within expression . I think being balanced is just a particular perspective had, who's to say that being balanced is a preferable state . lol .

x daz x

God-Like
08-11-2013, 01:53 PM
Yup :smile:

...and the next thing you know , you're behind the wheel of a large automobile , and you may ask yourself "well, how did I get here ?"
(letting the days go by ) ...and you may say to yourself "am I right, am I wrong ?...my GOD, like, I'm in a Talking Heads song :icon_eek: :D "

But yeah, us as embodiment of a self-aware, self-learning Universe . Ultimately we are pure being , and then no thing , while collectively , the whole (big) shebang started out as nothing, then something, then a lot of things, then things that are self aware and conscious of the whole , more and more , until .... (that song again ) "time isn't holding us, time isn't after us ...letting the days go by "

Great post Mr . DARcy :smile:

I am tapping my feet to the talking heads song ... As the day's go by ... once in a lifetime ... same as it ever was .. :D ..

x daz x

linen53
08-11-2013, 04:41 PM

Can you help me please by explaining what you mean by edging toward the dark side to me. I don't see it. I see 99.9% of the population on earth living their lives. Working, playing, raising children, paying their mortgage, mowing the lawn, taking karate lessons, etc. The motorist who stops to help a car accident victim, another donating food and clothing to a donation center, still another sending in that $10 (they sometimes can't afford) to help the kid with leukemia, or volunteering to send packages to soldiers overseas, seeing a stray dog or cat and picking it up and taking it to the nearest animal shelter. This is what people do every day. All of the heroes who go unnoticed and unrecognized. And they are okay with that. They didn't do it for the attention. This is the common everyday person.

Of course there are those who close their door to someone in need, or shut their eyes when they see someone get beat up. But does that qualify them to the group that is edging toward the dark side or are they just afraid that if they get involved they might be harmed themselves or they don't want to deal with the negative emotions involved in helping some in need? That sounds like an issue with courage and difficulty with stepping out of their comfort zone, not evil.

If you tell me that most of your neighbors are raping and killing one another I would define that as "edging toward the dark side".

Personally, I see people hungry for spiritual growth. So many books dealing with spiritual matters are often either hard to get or cost prohibitive for me because they are in high demand. They would be cheap if no one wanted them. Costs are higher because people are scarfing them up by the thousands. Hungry for truth.

There will never be a time to rest on our laurels as you described. Life goes on. Evolution goes on. Spiritual development will continue for eternity.

I do believe there is a dark side and a light side. I think without the darkness we would not see the light. It is the contrast that helps me aspire for growth. Without the comparison of the two I would have no need to do anything but feel good all the time.

What it boils down for me is that if I focus on what is negative then I bring negativity into the world. If I aspire to what is good then I contribute positive to the world. Each of us has our own choice to make. A negative frame of mind that pours more pessimistic thoughts or a positive outlook that brings comfort and goodness. In my opinion we create with our thoughts.

Sarian
08-11-2013, 06:44 PM
It's popular to think so, but I'd say we're about the same as we've always been. An individual can improve themselves spiritually though.
I agree with Seawolf.

Swami Chihuahuananda
08-11-2013, 08:10 PM
Great post Mr . DARcy :smile:

I am tapping my feet to the talking heads song ... As the day's go by ... once in a lifetime ... same as it ever was .. :D ..

x daz x

If a picture is worth a thousand words, a great song and video , is worth at least a couple thousand :D

'Once In A Lifetime' from 1980 (1980 :icon_eek: )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98AJUj-qxHI

im42nut2
09-11-2013, 04:01 AM

I learn what interests me; I don't follow a course of organized action.
I did the same. I primarily read about what others were experiencing and how they interpreted it.

Might I suggest that you found your key before you were supposed to?
I'm glad to say the key is the same for everyone. Floundering around with all the different ideas about the spirit (and everyone has their own) is actually a waste of time because the spirit has never been reached by any of those methods.

The only benefits I believe one gets from practicing such things is learning we can enter into states of higher awareness and the bodily release that is felt.

Spiritual knowledge does not reside in those states because any and all of those states are still in the physical.

The key has been known all along. It's just been misunderstood. A religion was created strictly upon that misunderstanding...breaking away from the Jewish religion, but keeping the same 'God', devil, heaven and hell. Too bad, with their interpretation, the physical body has to die to gain their rewards. And they won't discuss anything contrary to that.

But, you know, in the last 2000 years mankind has NOT been ready to enter spiritual life/eternal life. And most aren't yet. Most will need proof. They will be the laggers. But I believe all will make it eventually if their bodies live that long.

im42nut2
09-11-2013, 04:14 AM
Physical evolution isn't something that stops . As long as humans keep reproducing via natural means, there will be genetic variations . It's how our bodies got the way they were , and because people will continue to make babies, we will continue to evolve physically . No wiggle room on this matter :smile:

Maybe we're perfect the way we are NOW, but things being what they are, I expect we'll be needing tweaks in the future :wink:

Once we enter spiritual life we lose everything that one can say "it took thought to do such a thing". The brain activity is due to 'that's where our awareness resides' and our hold upon it. Entering spiritual life is a total release from that. We lose fear, emotion/personality, and thought. Sex will not be a practice in the spirit.

Bodily movement is a function of the spirit. Our aches, pains, and muscle usage/fatigue is actually us fighting the natural flow of the spirit.

im42nut2
09-11-2013, 04:27 AM
Absolutely Mr . Greenslade from one perspective all is light . All is spirit, All is love, just different aspects of sameness happening in expression .. tis just another mask upon the same one face .

I think balance is a slippery fish at times and perceiving the requirement within balance of light and dark can be at misleading in some respect . If the darkside brings one in to the light .. then one needs the dark .. it is as simple as .. the balance needs imbalance in other words .

If we disregard balance altogether then there is just self reflection of where we are at within expression . I think being balanced is just a particular perspective had, who's to say that being balanced is a preferable state . lol .

x daz x

I submit this thought to you God-Like (btw you do know that you ARE god, don't you?..a piece of the whole of god living life): The idea of opposites that has most hooked upon is only true in the physical...it may subconsciously be aiding in keeping us physical. But there is only positive in spiritual life.

God-Like
09-11-2013, 08:13 AM
I submit this thought to you God-Like (btw you do know that you ARE god, don't you?..a piece of the whole of god living life): The idea of opposites that has most hooked upon is only true in the physical...it may subconsciously be aiding in keeping us physical. But there is only positive in spiritual life.

Hi im42nut2

I can relate to 'all is good' from one perspective or all is love (same thing) .. I understand from the root source everything is the same .. or everything is 'what we are .. some call such sameness 'God or spirit' ..

You mention about being 'hooked' on .. in relation to being kept in the physical .. I relate to attachments that keeps one entertaining such mindfulness ..

x daz x

Miss Hepburn
09-11-2013, 04:36 PM
Well, aren't you smart!!!! :smile: YES!!!!

We were presented with a model suggesting that this plane of existence is an experiment in experiencing limitation. Whether anyone believes in this sort of thing doesn't really matter. It resonates with me so maybe I believe along these lines, but that doesn't matter either. To create a realm where beings are born into lives that are completely disconnected from Spirit; completely locked into identities that are constructs of all the mechanisms in operation here at this level. To be completely living in survival mode, self-preservation, and what can be summed up as the 'biological-sexual-terretorial imperative . To have this realm where all manner of dark and unpleasant things are possible, and commonplace, and to have this be reality, and to think that it's the only reality....

... and also build into it mechanisms and the potential for awareness and understandings and imaginations that there is more ....well, from this perspective , crawling up out of the ocean ,and into caves, and into the trees, and into rocket ships , and into self awareness ... I would have to call that evolution on a grand scale :smile:

and again, when self aware beings interact in upwardly spiralling ways , I think that has to push the rest of humanity along as well , even if it's kicking and screaming :D

Miss Hepburn
09-11-2013, 04:44 PM
...what we are cannot evolve.

x daz x
THAT is the quote of the day!
The profound meaning of this is the key.
Impressive insight, daz.
No flies on you!

I'm thinking...bumper sticker....

Mr Interesting
09-11-2013, 07:39 PM
Oh Good Golly, does it even matter?

It's not even that I let the people down the street do their own stuff 'cause all I can ever do is my stuff, am I even evolving? I have no idea.... life just keeps happening and so do I, are there alternatives, maybe, I don't really know, did I feel that bliss that went on forever, was I that bliss just for a moment? Even if I wasn't it sure felt good!

silent whisper
09-11-2013, 11:40 PM
Its intereseting, here we are remembering who we are and we think we are evolving..when in fact we are already that which is....evolved.

I guess it doesnt really matter how you see the process of this..just that we are moving along in life, living it out and experiencing it as it lands before us..reason its good to make the most of all of your life and live fully..

You know live those dreams and dance through it all..:)

Swami Chihuahuananda
10-11-2013, 09:35 AM
Depends on which perspective we choose to ask and answer from. Some aspects are evolving , some are eternal and unchanging . The question was about collective evolution of the species from a standpoint of spirituality .
I see it happening .

7luminaries
10-11-2013, 04:26 PM
The times, they are a'changin :smile: so....
To be or not to be. That really is the question for us, in rather clear, stark terms, spiritually.
Eyes wide open, or eyes wide shut -- everyone may choose, or not.

In times past and current, many spiritual leaders taught that the last age (passing) was one of both spiritual progress and of darkness...

Progress species-wide in that the light body became capable once again of ecstatic Oneness with God.
Darkness in both the usual sense (wars, genocide, and general obstructions of the right to thrive and actualise) but also, more fundamentally, in the spiritual sense of living in spiritual isolation, without full awareness of the emotions, intentions. and thoughts of others as well as ourselves.

This full awareness and interconnection of self, God, others and the universe at large is said to be our natural state, one which was lost when select knowledge of the science of spiritual progress (or, insert term of choice-- nirvana, ascension, oneness, etc), i.e., what some have called true "religion", was withheld. The "fall" that resulted was a loss of full connection and conscious awareness, which we have striven over the last age to once again be able to attain, or hold. Our spiritual vessels now once more have the capacity, but we must still strive to fill them, to attain fullness.

The new age (arriving) is said to hearken back to the ages of light long past, wherein the barriers to emotion, intention, and thought will once more fade. Note: I do not advocate or mean institutional manipulation or invasion of privacy of any kind here.

I speak only of what the spiritual leaders of ages past and current have described...that this will be an age of tranparency, in all senses. Freedom is integrity, and lack of integrity by one will be self-evident to all. This is a frightening thought to some. If there is darkness within us, where we lack integrity, then now is the time to self-examine with equal parts clarity, honesty, courage, kindness and compassion to self and to all others.

For in this new age, our problems are not only our own; they become our neighbour's as well -- and this is true in every sense of the most pressing material and social issues and in every eternal aspect which we can conceive. The truths of the new age are the truths that are revealed to us, at first gradually and then more and more quickly, quickly now :wink: as we learn to walk and then to run and finally to fly. There is no time like the present, and likewise, to paraphrase MLK and many others over the ages, we don't get there till we all get there.

Here is what MLK actually said:
All I'm saying is simply this: that all mankind is tied together; all life is interrelated, and we are all caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly. For some strange reason I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. And you can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be - this is the interrelated structure of reality. John Donne caught it years ago and placed it in graphic terms: No man is an Island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... And then he goes on toward the end to say: any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee. And by believing this, by living out this fact, we will be able to remain awake through a great revolution.

Peace & blessings,
7L

livingkarma
10-11-2013, 05:12 PM
People have always been evolving spiritually ...
Perhaps more so due to population growth & greater exposure ...
For myself, spiritualism is like a simple set of guidelines to make the flow through life less complicated or frustrating ...
It's not always as easy as that, but it certainly beats :BangHead: ... :wink:

Belle
10-11-2013, 05:26 PM
Absolutely livingkarma. We are always evolving spiritually - but it does make for frustrating life as well as being better than beating the head against a brick wall!

Mr Interesting
10-11-2013, 05:29 PM
While I don't dispute the nature of evolution applied to spirituality by spirituality it is interesting to note that such would occur quite naturally, or of a consequence of the materiality of the modern world.

I remember reading some socialist theory in my twenties and being especially taken with Hegel who defined dialectics. I didn't quite get what he intended I thin k but I did devise a theory of societies, and just about every other evolving and growing thing, as following basically the same pattern of aging as we do within a singular life.

This would mean that modern contemporary society is in it's late forties or thereabouts and is starting to see the children leaving home and going into a life of review and contemplation. The mad hurry to attain and create a place to raise children has gone, or is going, and the choices made, of what needed to be attained are being compared to the ups and downs of an emotional life of seeing new people grow into the world provided.

Quieting down and learning appreciation of simpler things then is a fairly obvious result of such a hectic and consuming span of time.

So whilst there very well may be a heightening of the overall frequency of existence of which the Seers have been reminding us there is also a pragmatic and justified reason why a quieter life closer to the natural world is within our sights overall.

silent whisper
10-11-2013, 09:28 PM
As you become aware as an individual, naturally your aware of that allignment with your own space..I suspect that has been going on over history for many moons..aware souls and groups walking the planet, wars, famines, hardships one with it...only perhaps then we simply we not aware of who was aware and the nature of reality as a whole..in that space.

im42nut2
10-11-2013, 11:31 PM
As you become aware as an individual, naturally your aware of that allignment with your own space..I suspect that has been going on over history for many moons..aware souls and groups walking the planet, wars, famines, hardships one with it...only perhaps then we simply we not aware of who was aware and the nature of reality as a whole..in that space.

yes, you defined it well SW and I'd like to add to it. I read something once which stated one out of four has at least one spiritual or psychic experience in their lives. I would guess that's been happening throughout history too. I'm guessing it's part of the natural progress of the spirit in our attainment of pure spiritual life. If we didn't have knowledge of such things from the past, how are we to start learning from just our own experiences?

silent whisper
10-11-2013, 11:43 PM
yes, you defined it well SW and I'd like to add to it. I read something once which stated one out of four has at least one spiritual or psychic experience in their lives. I would guess that's been happening throughout history too. I'm guessing it's part of the natural progress of the spirit in our attainment of pure spiritual life. If we didn't have knowledge of such things from the past, how are we to start learning from just our own experiences?

Yes if you relate your life now to the past..you can see the connections have been there all along..just now we are aware.

And if you believe in past lives, the lives you have lived, usually allign in some way.

I remember one time many years ago as I was only just awakening at adeeper level, I was in a dream falling off a huge ship, all around me were old trunks filled with peoples belongings...I drowned in the dream or was drowning. Of course it was symbolic in my own space of taking on others stuff through my perceptions, but it apparently according to a healer the next day was connected to a past life. In this life I was a very aware psychic and I had warned the ship that we were all going to drown and die..no one listened and of course we all perished at that time...regardless of whether it was me or a connection that was a part of me, it shows that the nature of spirit on many levels of connection was simply suppressed by society so it was more in *silence* other wise condemned in some way..Nowdays its simply more *acceptable* to share and speak of gifts and spiritual awakenings...

The hush is now a very loud humm...:wink:

Greenslade
12-11-2013, 12:33 AM

x daz x

Indeedy, all expression and the choice to experience what is happening at this time after our our own fashions. Dark side, light side - or better yet no sides. Light and dark are merely perspectives from where we choose to plant our feet and our beliefs within the context of duality. Balance only comes from the place where there is one or the other, but when the is just what is?

The Universe is just the way it is.

What it boils down for me is that if I focus on what is negative then I bring negativity into the world. If I aspire to what is good then I contribute positive to the world. Each of us has our own choice to make. A negative frame of mind that pours more pessimistic thoughts or a positive outlook that brings comfort and goodness. In my opinion we create with our thoughts.

If you care to take the dark side/light side Path then there is indeed a dark underbelly happening in society in ways most would never believe. As for my neighbours, well there are probably less than a handful (literally) around here that are seeking any kind of Spiritual growth, some would even see it as dark and arcane. Globally I see a very different picture in here than most would, I'm an activist against child abuse and some of the tales that continue to come through, you wouldn't believe that these things happen in a civilised society for the reasons they do. Something I'd rather not go into detail about here. I read in the papers of some other things that are happening in the run-up to the season of peace and goodwill to all men. It's scary to say the least, and more like the Dark Ages revisited. Seriously. While old people are going to have to make the choice between heating and eating while one multi-millionaire in the government is taking public money to heat his out-house and stables... 135,000 children will be affected by the bedroom tax, 80,000 children in temporary accommodation that's hardly fit to live in.... And no doubt the people that put them in that situation will no doubt be seen on television when it comes up to Christmas service in church time.

And yes, I take your point about the everyday heroes that never look for thanks, the thanks being in the deed itself. I've been in their shoes.

Yes we do, but what do we create with our thoughts? We create what we call Light, and if the Universe seeks a balance does that mean dark is also created? Are our positive thoughts creating negativity? As for Spiritual growth and development, do they even exist? Or are they words we use to justify our beliefs, even our egos? Because if we listened to ourselves, really listened to ourselves and stopped compartmentalising our beliefs there's a very different picture to be seen.

norseman
12-11-2013, 08:13 AM
Read your morning newspaper or watch the news on your TV. Does that answer the OP question ?

Swami Chihuahuananda
12-11-2013, 11:20 AM
Read your morning newspaper or watch the news on your TV. Does that answer the OP question ?
Not necessarily.

silent whisper
12-11-2013, 11:34 AM

I get your drift, but it does come back to where ones focus lays and we often know where newspapers lay their focus...

linen53
13-11-2013, 01:21 PM
Indeedy, all expression and the choice to experience what is happening at this time after our our own fashions. Dark side, light side - or better yet no sides. Light and dark are merely perspectives from where we choose to plant our feet and our beliefs within the context of duality. Balance only comes from the place where there is one or the other, but when the is just what is?

The Universe is just the way it is.

If you care to take the dark side/light side Path then there is indeed a dark underbelly happening in society in ways most would never believe. As for my neighbours, well there are probably less than a handful (literally) around here that are seeking any kind of Spiritual growth, some would even see it as dark and arcane. Globally I see a very different picture in here than most would, I'm an activist against child abuse and some of the tales that continue to come through, you wouldn't believe that these things happen in a civilised society for the reasons they do. Something I'd rather not go into detail about here. I read in the papers of some other things that are happening in the run-up to the season of peace and goodwill to all men. It's scary to say the least, and more like the Dark Ages revisited. Seriously. While old people are going to have to make the choice between heating and eating while one multi-millionaire in the government is taking public money to heat his out-house and stables... 135,000 children will be affected by the bedroom tax, 80,000 children in temporary accommodation that's hardly fit to live in.... And no doubt the people that put them in that situation will no doubt be seen on television when it comes up to Christmas service in church time.

And yes, I take your point about the everyday heroes that never look for thanks, the thanks being in the deed itself. I've been in their shoes.

Yes we do, but what do we create with our thoughts? We create what we call Light, and if the Universe seeks a balance does that mean dark is also created? Are our positive thoughts creating negativity? As for Spiritual growth and development, do they even exist? Or are they words we use to justify our beliefs, even our egos? Because if we listened to ourselves, really listened to ourselves and stopped compartmentalising our beliefs there's a very different picture to be seen.

I'd like to comment on your thoughtful post. I know all about child abuse from the child's perspective. I am 60 years old now and have evolved and learned what lessons I needed to learn from those experiences and have moved on to other things. Without those experiences I had as a child I would not have become the person I am now.

There will always be those who are the antagonist and those who will be the protagonist here on the 3rd plane I believe. But I do think the protagonists are processing the experiences differently than they did many years ago. Now they are "evolving" whereas before they were just processing and surviving.

Recovering from childhood abuse is a very long and complicated process with much pain involved. But it can be done. There are so many resources than there ever was before. And abuse is no longer hidden in the closet. It is exposed. We talk about it.

You are a very caring soul. It warms my heart that you are there for the children.

linen53
13-11-2013, 01:25 PM
norseman, that is my point. Reading the newspaper and watching the news on tv is not the way to see the world. Their view is very biased and does not show the entire picture. Instead they focus on the 1% of what is bad in the world.

Yes, there is bad everywhere you look. But in a crowd of people, you might find one bad one. And in another crowd you might find one other bad one.

No, I don't see people in my neighborhood actively seeking spiritual growth. But they are doing the best they can with the information they have right now. They are not slandering anyone, or stealing or hurting anyone. They are basically good people.

Greenslade
14-11-2013, 07:40 AM
I'd like to comment on your thoughtful post. I know all about child abuse from the child's perspective. I am 60 years old now and have evolved and learned what lessons I needed to learn from those experiences and have moved on to other things. Without those experiences I had as a child I would not have become the person I am now.

There will always be those who are the antagonist and those who will be the protagonist here on the 3rd plane I believe. But I do think the protagonists are processing the experiences differently than they did many years ago. Now they are "evolving" whereas before they were just processing and surviving.

Recovering from childhood abuse is a very long and complicated process with much pain involved. But it can be done. There are so many resources than there ever was before. And abuse is no longer hidden in the closet. It is exposed. We talk about it.

You are a very caring soul. It warms my heart that you are there for the children.

Hi Linen

Can I just say I empathise with you, I've had my own first-hand experiences of child abuse, and like you I've gained much from them. Perhaps in a way I should be grateful for them because I can sit down and see how they've made a difference in my Life. Unconditional Love, empathy and forgiveness take on different meanings within that context, they're no longer just talking points. As for the protagonists processing it differently, some are but many are not. So many I've come across have declared themselves as survivors but are victims still in many ways, perhaps not victims of abuse but victims nonetheless. There's probably more Spirituality happening out there in the 'real world' than there is in this forum, if we are here to learn the lessons then perhaps we need to choose our classrooms more carefully.

linen53
14-11-2013, 01:20 PM
I heard once a very wise saying:
All we have to act upon what is in our own back yard. If we can just process and get beyond what happened in our own childhoods (or adulthood) we will have accomplished what we came here to do. We don't have to save the world or the people in it.

But that is so much easier than said. Getting beyond the hurt and betrayal is very difficult. But there are some very brave new people in the world now who, though wounded, are struggling to understand and come to terms with their shattered lives.

linen53
23-11-2013, 04:45 PM
I read something very interesting in Dr Chet Snow's book Mass Dreams of the Future that pertains to this thread.

Quoting:
"Helen (Wambach, Ph.D.) argued that the Earth and the solar system are spiraling through Time and Space in vast cycles, each of which lasts from 25,000 to 26,000 years. At two opposite points of these spiraling circuits we enter a sector of material reality bathed in cosmic rays, which increase the Earth's rate of detectable electromagnetic energy when we come into contact with them. This process is cumulative and requires several decades to become noticeable.......Eventually this energy shift to what Helen called "beyond the ultraviolet" will modify the energy fields of all of Earth's living organisms, including humanity, favoring the spread of psychic powers such as telepathy."

Dr Snow goes on to say: " Only those organisms that can adapt to such higher vibratory rates will survive in material form.

He also quotes from the book Through the Curtain by Dr Shafica Karagulla of the experiences of Dr Viola Neal that says: "These radiations will raise the frequency of the planet and affect consciousness. The actual substance, physical, astral and mental, is even at the present moment being raised. This means that the vehicles of expression for the human kingdom will of necessity be built of substance of a higher frequency. Therefore, automatically those Egos-or Souls-at a lower state of evolution will be unable to reincarnate.

"This will mean that for several thousand years those of a more evolved level will come into incarnation. Perhaps for the rest of this planetary life wave."

No, there is no proof from either of these women who state this. Dr Wambach received her information through 2 NDE's during a surgery and Dr Neal received hers through out-of-body experiences.

Wow! That made so much sense to me. I see the cosmic awareness increasing but they say it will be a gradual increase and Mother Earth has always been a gentle soul in regards to evolution.:icon_cherry:

Belle
23-11-2013, 08:25 PM
Hi Linen

Can I just say I empathise with you, I've had my own first-hand experiences of child abuse, and like you I've gained much from them. Perhaps in a way I should be grateful for them because I can sit down and see how they've made a difference in my Life. Unconditional Love, empathy and forgiveness take on different meanings within that context, they're no longer just talking points. As for the protagonists processing it differently, some are but many are not. So many I've come across have declared themselves as survivors but are victims still in many ways, perhaps not victims of abuse but victims nonetheless. There's probably more Spirituality happening out there in the 'real world' than there is in this forum, if we are here to learn the lessons then perhaps we need to choose our classrooms more carefully.

This is something that is emerging for me, at the now. Those that abused, those that held me back, well if they had encouraged me to flourish and supported and nurtured me - what would I be doing now? I don't necessarily think I would be a monster - or any more than perhaps I am - but I do think that I have insights, opportunities and am perhaps in a better place for something better than I might have had otherwise. And I sense the beginning of gratitude which will take me to healing and freedom. There is still a rawness of "how very dare they be so mean".

As for choosing the classrooms, I don't know what conscious choices I made. but subconscious choices - oh how I chose!

lemex
23-11-2013, 08:51 PM

Absolutly can see the evolution, even if we are not evloving as some would enterain. Evolution leads to evolution. We can look back, there are many books written that detail our history and the strides our ancestors made.

There is no doubt we are a young species, so much so that if one goes back 3,000 years we can't even duplicate certain knowledge and at 10,000 years we have no remembered history beyond that time. But everyone came along and progressed at the same time which we cannot break. Coming from the unknown to now is amazing.

It is said that consciousness we know today itself is no more then 40,000 years old. The last major evolutionary leap was the neocortex, called the modern brain. The cognitive mind.

I think just by looking back it is evident. The stories written where today we know what we did not know. The thing is we set the path we were to take among other possible ones. Soon the brain will develop even further becasue that is its (your) power and purpose I AM sure.

HeartSong11
23-11-2013, 09:16 PM
I find that I notice more and more people mentioning being spiritually aware. Of course that does not mean that they really are. It is a bit of a trend at the moment.

I do believe there is a greater amount of people awakening simply because it is a topic which is more open for discussion than ever. People are not as confined to religious structures as they used to be. Our minds are expanding and we are learning that belief systems are limiting our capabilities. Spiritual awareness seems to me is the next step in natural progression. It is becoming more and more obvious that our physical body is just one part of our being. The sooner we learn to work with all our bodies the better.

Could be a long way off though :smile:

lemex
23-11-2013, 09:24 PM
I find that I notice more and more people mentioning being spiritually aware. Of course that does not mean that they really are. It is a bit of a trend at the moment.

I do believe there is a greater amount of people awakening simply because it is a topic which is more open for discussion than ever. People are not as confined to religious structures as they used to be. Our minds are expanding and we are learning that belief systems are limiting our capabilities. Spiritual awareness seems to me is the next step in natural progression. It is becoming more and more obvious that our physical body is just one part of our being. The sooner we learn to work with all our bodies the better.

Could be a long way off though :smile:

Remember, you have freedom to do so you never had before. I remind you there was a time we literally burned people at the stake. Even as little as decades ago there were serious consequences for believing differently. This is now your time not to hold to the past. :wink: It all begins with the first hesitant step.

linen53
23-11-2013, 11:47 PM
Can I ask all of you to please read post #49. I added a little information I came across yesterday.

Here I've copied it:

I read something very interesting in Dr Chet Snow's book Mass Dreams of the Future that pertains to this thread.

Quoting:
"Helen (Wambach, Ph.D.) argued that the Earth and the solar system are spiraling through Time and Space in vast cycles, each of which lasts from 25,000 to 26,000 years. At two opposite points of these spiraling circuits we enter a sector of material reality bathed in cosmic rays, which increase the Earth's rate of detectable electromagnetic energy when we come into contact with them. This process is cumulative and requires several decades to become noticeable.......Eventually this energy shift to what Helen called "beyond the ultraviolet" will modify the energy fields of all of Earth's living organisms, including humanity, favoring the spread of psychic powers such as telepathy."

Dr Snow goes on to say: " Only those organisms that can adapt to such higher vibratory rates will survive in material form.

He also quotes from the book Through the Curtain by Dr Shafica Karagulla of the experiences of Dr Viola Neal that says: "These radiations will raise the frequency of the planet and affect consciousness. The actual substance, physical, astral and mental, is even at the present moment being raised. This means that the vehicles of expression for the human kingdom will of necessity be built of substance of a higher frequency. Therefore, automatically those Egos-or Souls-at a lower state of evolution will be unable to reincarnate.

"This will mean that for several thousand years those of a more evolved level will come into incarnation. Perhaps for the rest of this planetary life wave."

No, there is no proof from either of these women who state this. Dr Wambach received her information through 2 NDE's during a surgery and Dr Neal received hers through out-of-body experiences.

Wow! That made so much sense to me. I see the cosmic awareness increasing but they say it will be a gradual increase and Mother Earth has always been a gentle soul in regards to evolution.

MIND POWER
27-10-2014, 11:39 PM
Nope.

We have gone backwards!

Way way way backwards, there are people wondering this planet completely and utterly devoid of insight and intuition. They can't put one step in-front of the other with some sort of reassurance and factual logical scientific studies to back it up.

The more science evolved the less spiritual aware we became.

But what i do think is changing...

I think people are starting and actively wanting to explore these area's once again. I guess that's why people are here, well some people. There seems to be a stigma and stereotype with spirituality, and its not promoted very well by mainstream media.

To the drones that walk about, this basically cast them out. To the people with some self of individuality! well this may well attract them.

So yes times are changing, but is it too late..? who knows.

These are exciting times Linen, times are changing...:smile:

kkfern
28-10-2014, 01:03 PM

i am new to this board so forgive me for starting at the beginning.

yes, things are changing and yes it is for the better. critical mass is not yet there but we are now watching the critical last breaths of the stubborn old ways. the last ditch effort to keep things the same.

Miss Hepburn
28-10-2014, 01:11 PM
yes, things are changing and yes it is for the better.
critical mass is not yet there but we are now watching the critical last breaths of the stubborn old ways.
the last ditch effort to keep things the same.
Yes, I think most of us here sense it...or know it.
:hug3:

Gracey
28-10-2014, 02:03 PM
The more science evolved the less spiritual aware we became.

So true MindPower

Rudolph Steiner says this is of the Ahriman influence. Ahriman is the first known evil entity in monotheism. Man is currently learning how to place consciousness on laser beams. The purpose is to transform us into robots and project our consciousness into outer space. As a whole, I don't think we are spiritually evolving one bit. But I do think that society is changing in the sense that there is more tolerance for the use of spiritual gifts. The stigma of it being of an evil nature and fear bound is lessening, which in itself is a step forward. So in retrospect of what i just wrote, baby steps it seems.

MIND POWER
28-10-2014, 09:54 PM
I think this next 100 years is probably the most pivotal century in the history of Mankind. Fossil fuels will run out, there will be a big shake up! well its already happening.

I think technology is going to go through the roof! Computer power improves year upon year. Quantum computers will soon be made, which will use atoms as power. Then we have Nanotechnology, it is exciting AND honestly it would be nice to witness such things. But i also think more and more people are kind of realizing..."Hey, maybe we are not just biological"...

Logical and robot thought kind us help start the industrial revolution but..? as you can see these people only care about one thing..?

I think the spiritual movement is very important because more and more people will begin to see through allot of things, be more chilled out and in some ways people will feel more empowered. Allot of wars, racism or whatever is a result of people looking for somebody to blame and they will target the easy targets. It is a characteristic of society that politicians know happens, and some use it to their benefit.......

It is baby steps, and i honestly don't think there is a person alive on this planet who is that aware! compared to people of maybe of ancient Egypt times or whatever.

Who knows what went on in the past, this planet is covered in mystery and myths. Something definitely changed at some point though, for some strange reason.....

TesseLated
28-10-2014, 10:32 PM
Lol...good question....I wonder sometimes myself....My mother told me awhile ago that I was for sure going to hell b/c I was not a Christian....She just cannot seems to understand any-thing else. So entrenched ....smh.

She said, 'Oh I thought we'd all be in heaven one day together, but I guess not'....*sigh*

I mean really....When will that stuff (dogmatic thinking) die out?

TesseLated
28-10-2014, 10:35 PM
It is baby steps, and i honestly don't think there is a person alive on this planet who is that aware! compared to people of maybe of ancient Egypt times or whatever.

Thought that was funny....^^^

She had started in on me b/c I was wearing an Eye of Horus symbol around my neck...haha