PDA

View Full Version : Indigo, to be or not to be.

kcf1974
03-11-2013, 07:11 PM
I couldn't honestly say whether I am or not. I match almost all of the traits. I do not tolerate authority at all. I question everything and must know (why?). As a child I loved being outside. It didn't matter what I was doing as long as I was outdoors. I used to receive premonitions constantly, to the point where I could tell you who was going to come through a door and what they were going to say. and within minutes it would happen. My close family was aware of this, yet not entirely comfortable with it. by the time I turned ten these stopped, in part I think it was because I wanted to fit in. In high school I learned that I could see people for who they are not how they present themselves to be. If someone wasn't 100 % genuine I wouldn't deal with them at all. I have learned to just keep them at a distance At one point i could control the wind at my will. My closest friends were always amazed when i would ask for a gust of wind on a calm day.. I have known that my soul is good even though I have done my share of bad. My entire life has always been very tragic. And my emotions always reflect those around me. At my darkest time i was depressed for years. there was a period of 4 years that went by and i didn't have 1 single good day. I am not the type to commit suicide. I'm more the type to show my strength and overcome no matter how much the odds are stacked against me. the fastest way to get me to do something is tell me i can't do it. I never liked school i wasn't into others deciding what i needed to learn. i still graduated with a 3.75 gpa. but i never invested in school. It wasn't until i decided that i was going to be the one to tell me what to do and how to think and that lead me to the path i'm on now. Some of my biggest blocks were created by wanting to be something for someone else and in doing so i wasn't being honest with me. I guess that my opinion is this. It doesn't matter what someone calls you or considers you. what matters is staying true to yourself and doing what you believe is best for you. After you do that things will only be better. Indigo or not at least i'm happy.

Simon_Templar
03-11-2013, 07:29 PM
maybe ur ... orange

kcf1974
03-11-2013, 07:44 PM
i'm colorful. i'm good with that.

samantha
03-11-2013, 11:34 PM
I think i may have indigo aura i was born in 1978, my favourite colour purple. I can relate to most of what you said, i used to say i was a bit of a warrior! I became ill when i was about 28 thought i was depressed, docs said i was but the more i looked into it and my symptoms i realised it was an awakening especially since i have changed and my abilities which i ignored for years have got stronger. The main thing for me was that i felt different from everyone else so i pretended to be something else or someone more acceptable its kind of like splitting yourself off. I came across in an astrology forum about indigos and their natal charts and they have common similarities, it made me think about mine because the first time i saw my chart i thought it didnt look very promising as one side of it was empty, i have my ten planets on the south of my chart so the top 6 are empty and out of the 10 planets i have 5 of them in my 5th house house of fun. I also lack responsibility which has caused me many problems, there is one thing though i am not narcissistic im practically the opposite, it probably doesnt go for all indigos but they say alot of them are. Il give you the link for a website-
www.maryenglish.com/indigo1.htm

kcf1974
04-11-2013, 05:30 PM
Thank you for providing a link Samantha. I am going to check it out this evening. peace and love.

krt47
27-12-2013, 12:20 PM
I am certainly a indigo. I was discovered by a star kid and angel.

Greeneyes:)
27-12-2013, 12:37 PM
Whats the use of this if you cant be sure youre one lol?

CNWms
27-12-2013, 05:12 PM
Every time I login I am happy that I found this forum. Nobody else around me has heard of indigo children. I wrote an article on them, but I can't share it on here yet. I have thought that I may be an indigo child, but I'm not too sure. I was born in '80 and my favorite color was purple like Samantha's. I may not be, but I do know that there are no coincidences:)

samantha
27-12-2013, 11:59 PM
I posted before about natal charts and the simiarities with indigos- usually have all 10 planets in 6 houses or less so half the chart will be empty, they will have all the planets on one side of the chart either bottom or top half or the east or west side, uranus and neptune in close proximetry, many have 2 or more planets in house 5 and the planet distribution will have a bowl or cluster shape around the chart. You can get a free chart from Astrodienst.com they have loads of free charts, its a really good site.

Mayflow
28-12-2013, 12:13 AM
I don't get why anyone would want to be only one single color?

Vision7
18-01-2014, 04:10 AM
Look guys, this coming from a newly self identified Indigo. I could have no idea what I'm talking about but it's like this. I'm an indigo and aint nobody gonna tell me I'm not. I have deep seated character traits that have caused division between me and everything mundane in life that no story line or medical diagnosis could explain. The description of the indigo and starchild revolution resonates on such a deep level that it becomes more real than the reality I know as material. I heard someone ask what's the use if you don't know if your one. First of all not knowing whether your one is part of the use of this. More importantly this is what I want to say.

The question isn't whether you are an Indigo or star child of some kind its are you not one. This is how I figure that. These 3 dimensional people are stuck in material thinking, they don't have the capability to transcend the boxes they're instructed to fit into. They have no frame of reference of anything beyond what they're told to believe on this planet earth. Honestly all you need to know, to know that you are a star child in these days is simple.

Do you look out onto reality and think to yourself, this doesn't seem real or accurate? If you can comprehend that concept in your own real life experience that is evidence that you have a frame of reference of something else. It's not presumptious or crazy to identify as an indigo, crystal, rainbow starseed. The question is why would you feel an inclination to do so. This is one of those stories that is too detailed to be made up. Anyway, nothing I can say can accurately portray what I'm getting at. My point is that if your not a starseed, you wouldn't be thinking that you might be. We need to appreciate how hopelessly locked into spiritual slavery these people are. Thanks for reading. Believe in the ball and throw yourself!

Inuishon
22-04-2014, 12:12 PM
It doesn't matter what someone calls you or considers you. what matters is staying true to yourself and doing what you believe is best for you. After you do that things will only be better. Indigo or not at least i'm happy.

Well that really 'sums' it up then right? Staying true to what we hold value should be the up-most of importance. For far too long we have followed the crowd and awaited our next 'job'. Hey I can relate to what you are talking about and think it's extremely awe-inspiring that you see yourself for who you have the intent to be whatever you wish, it's just sometimes it requires different mediums.

I also really like your approach to this 'challenge', also I can see that it appears that you came out of your depression stronger than you originally where. Depression can give so many great contrasts of comparison.

-Namaste