PDA

View Full Version : Scratches

rodan
31-10-2013, 03:10 AM
Sometimes, when a family resides in a house presumed to be haunted, one or more in the household will receive scratches, usually three, thin, marks, down the arm, the back, stomach, etc, can occur anywhere.

What kind of entity would put three scratches? Does three scratches mean a certain entity, and, if it's five scratches, another? Just curious.

To me, any kind of scratches, from the unknown, sends chills down my spine, anyway, but, there is something about seeing " three " scratches, really gets to me.

keith95843
31-10-2013, 12:37 PM
my understanding of the 3 scratches is a demon mocking the holy trinaty

desert rat
31-10-2013, 02:53 PM
My guess would be a ghost that is mad or wants to get attention , a neg. being , a human generated thought form . I think there a lot more of these human generated thought forms created from peoples fear , anger , pain , ect. that many people know .

rodan
31-10-2013, 04:15 PM
A woman with sharp, long fingernails, if she was mad at her husband or boyfriend and lashed at him, to scratch him, would she leave three marks? I'm thinking, yes. Could four, or five scratch marks be left on his skin?

Let's say the answer is " yes ", then, it could be the ghost of a woman, could be doing this.

Spirit Seeker
01-11-2013, 01:59 PM
my understanding of the 3 scratches is a demon mocking the holy trinaty

That's the common theory, but there was an investigator recently (can't remember who), that showed it was not necessarily the case. So they showed how somebody can reach out with their normal hand and only leave 3 scratch marks (index, middle & ring) fingers. Depends on how you position your fingers. Cup your hand close and you can leave 5 finger prints, extend and reach will typically leave 3 finger prints.

If you were in a place that had a lot of bad things happening and the 3 scratches showed up, then maybe I would say its a demon mocking the Trinity. In a different setting, could be just a frustrated spirit lashing out. I've been scratched before, but it was from a female spirit to let me know she had taken a liking to me. A single scratch across my heart.

rodan
01-11-2013, 05:58 PM
That's the common theory, but there was an investigator recently (can't remember who), that showed it was not necessarily the case. So they showed how somebody can reach out with their normal hand and only leave 3 scratch marks (index, middle & ring) fingers. Depends on how you position your fingers. Cup your hand close and you can leave 5 finger prints, extend and reach will typically leave 3 finger prints.

If you were in a place that had a lot of bad things happening and the 3 scratches showed up, then maybe I would say its a demon mocking the Trinity. In a different setting, could be just a frustrated spirit lashing out. I've been scratched before, but it was from a female spirit to let me know she had taken a liking to me. A single scratch across my heart.

A home that is haunted, if a person in the home, received three scratches on body, it could either be either a male, or female ghost, or a demon.

Hold your hand out, and lash out, you will see just like in the above quote, the index, middle, and ring fingers, if you have nails on the hand, will scratch.
the thumb and small finger do not reach out.

So, not necessarily a demon doing the scratching. However, I do believe homes can be infested with demon(s), and, doing the scratching.

And, if it's a demon scratching, that does not necessarily mean it's doing so, to mock the Trinity. It just doesn't like that person, or, doesn't want that person in that home.

Stevo
01-11-2013, 11:59 PM
My partner sleeping next to me woke up with many deep scratches one night.We checked if our fingernails were sharp enough to do it and looked for anything else that could have done it within reach but our fingernails werent that sharp and no sharp objects around.
Not sure if it was real or a dream but that same night a hooded being with red eyes paralyzed me and then all goes blank. Maybe some hypnotherapy would bring up some scary stuff lol

rodan
03-11-2013, 09:26 PM
My partner sleeping next to me woke up with many deep scratches one night.We checked if our fingernails were sharp enough to do it and looked for anything else that could have done it within reach but our fingernails werent that sharp and no sharp objects around.
Not sure if it was real or a dream but that same night a hooded being with red eyes paralyzed me and then all goes blank. Maybe some hypnotherapy would bring up some scary stuff lol

I recall waking up, saw a little hooded being, like a miniature grim reaper, didn't see his face, felt something tugging on me. This woke me up, saw the little hooded guy, didn't see it's face, walking away from my bed, then, disappeared. This only happened to me once, that I remember, seeing a hooded dwarf. No marks or scratches on my body, I think I would have remembered that.

Deep scratches, seeing a hooded being with red eyes....I can see the connection. Not good. I'm not sure I would want to know if it were me! I'd leave it as a memory you cannot recall.