PDA

View Full Version : Exactly 88%

Joseph123
29-10-2013, 01:25 AM
I wanted to share a success story with you. I recently took the test for my insurance license. Despite the fact that I had to complete an online class on the subject and had been studying quite strenuously, I was nevertheless quite nervous. I usually don't do very well in school nor at tests in general.

Available before I had to take the exam in a testing center were a series of online practice tests. I did moderately well on them, before receiving an 88% on the last practice test that I took. I was quite relieved about this. I attempted to manifest an 88% on my exam. I prayed, used my affirmations, and visualized myself receiving that exact score.

Everything sort of came crashing down around me once I began the test and did not even recognize the vast majority of the questions. They were nothing like I had seen in the practice exams. At this point, I began to visualize doomsday scenarios of failing the test. I continuously went to my mental happy place, prayed, and visualized AA Michael and others there with me, while I took the test.

Despite the fact that I didn't even recognize the majority of the questions and had no concrete idea as to their answer, I received the exact score that I had requested, an 88%.

Thanks

primrose
29-10-2013, 05:53 AM
That's great, good score, that should validate how well affirmations work.

Stevo
29-10-2013, 05:57 AM
Great manifestation, its empowering when you start proving to yourself that everything you experience is up to you, the bad and the good. Can't make a victim out of someone who knows they create their reality (and doesn't think like a victim). Its like a radio channel... tune into rock music receive rock music... Tune into negative thoughts receive negative reality. Not many agree with me on this but like you I have proven this in my life many times so they can take a hike :)

Grace222
31-10-2013, 11:27 PM
I'm so glad for you! Thanks for sharing that - kinda needed some encouragement.

Nameless
01-11-2013, 01:51 AM
:blob3: Congratulations Joseph!!!!! (that's the Happy dance!):hug3: