PDA

View Full Version : What is an indigo/crystal/ or star child?

Lady_Isis
28-10-2013, 08:45 PM
Just curious.:hug3:

IndigoRachel
28-10-2013, 08:47 PM
Indigo children, according to a pseudoscientific New Age concept, are children who are believed to possess special, unusual and sometimes supernatural traits or abilities.....according to wikipedia ;) I am one!

WmBuzz71
28-10-2013, 10:54 PM
An Indigo in numerology would be a master number 11 or 22, and a Crystal would be a master number 33.

The star seed is planted in the darkness of the soul where one will be guided by the Holy Spirit to nurture it into the light. I would like to think these starseeds are that from the 12 tribes of Israel. Where 144 000 will be incarnated here on Earth. The 12 tribes also represents the 12 sign of the Zodiac. The 144 000 will be protected by Mother Earth fury when she unleashes the 4 winds. Though some of the starseeds has the ability to save their soul family, and other families as well.

Some say that 72 000 are musicians, and the other 72 000 are singers, with the singers being the more powerful ones who will sing the tune of Gods love here on Earth.

samantha
28-10-2013, 11:46 PM
Indigos are people with indigo colour aura whom are more attuned to their abilities and are sensitive the main influx were born in the 70s-90s. Crystal were the next generation they were born mainly from 2000 they supposedly have a kind of opal aura. The rainbow children are ones being born today who radiate rainbow energy and are of a high vibration and are an example of our potential. Most crystals and all rainbows have not incarnated here before. I would say its about evolution and how we are changing to a higher vibration these new children will not lose their vibration and they will help in our evolution.