PDA

View Full Version : Communication via phone :)

bleachmanic94
26-10-2013, 02:59 AM
Just one of my own personal experiences to share ^^
I am not the type who can see/sense/hear things, my partner can although.
Was out with him on that day and "they" followed us home.

Communicated with me via messaging - don't get how this part works...(?)
An example: I can see the messages "they" wrote on my phone, sent by his phone but my partner couldn't see the messages at all on his phone.

Sounds confusing right??

It was a good experience although :)

samantha
31-10-2013, 06:08 AM
Im glad im not the only one, i thought i was going nuts. It happened to me just last week it freaked me out a bit but where as you received msg i actually saw the msg being typed on my fone. Although i was freaked at first it was quite an experience.

desert rat
31-10-2013, 02:58 PM
What is the message ? Is it from some one you knew ?

livingkarma
13-11-2013, 01:28 AM
Communicated with me via messaging - don't get how this part works...(?)

Communication through electrical devices are quite easy for pure energy ...

The first year following my husband's death, myself & my widow friends received landline calls ...
Mine were marked "unknown caller" followed by a series of 7's- his DOD ...
Other times they were also marked unknown caller w/ all zeros ...
He just wanted me to know he was around & okay ...
Now he flashes the houses alarm that is disconnected ...
Bob-O blew out countless lightbulbs till I told him to knock it off since the ceilings are tall - some required dragging in a scaffold to change them out ... :tongue:

Ladybugskiss
13-11-2013, 04:49 AM
I haven't had an experience with a cell phone but my friend let me borrow her gps and I haven't used it for weeks and one day it came on by itself. It was fully dead before but now it had a full battery. It happened again some time later again and again I had not used it even after the first time it came on. This time it had the destination set for my friends house. I asked my friend if it just comes on by itself for whatever reason and of course she said no and she has never experienced it and it is one of the first ones she has ever had so she has had plenty of time to experience it. Have to say it was a really interesting experience!

Ladybugskiss :icon_flower:

passnthru2
19-11-2013, 01:43 PM
Communication through electrical devices are quite easy for pure energy ...

The first year following my husband's death, myself & my widow friends received landline calls ...
Mine were marked "unknown caller" followed by a series of 7's- his DOD ...
Other times they were also marked unknown caller w/ all zeros ...
He just wanted me to know he was around & okay ...
Now he flashes the houses alarm that is disconnected ...
Bob-O blew out countless lightbulbs till I told him to knock it off since the ceilings are tall - some required dragging in a scaffold to change them out ... :tongue:
==========================================

learn how to help him into the light.. there are spirit rescue books cheap used on Amazon

samantha
01-12-2013, 09:22 AM
What is the message ? Is it from some one you knew ?

Forgot i had posted on here, i no its a few weeks back but i will post on anyway. The message i received was from my guide whome i saw as a white mist coming toward me just before he started typing on my fone this is the msg i got- jpjpjpjpjp-lollipop-hillbilly-initiate-outlook. Just before i got this i was thinking about texting a man i had been talking with we were going to meet up but there was always an obstacle, i have known him 19 yrs and he always liked me. We hadnt spoke for a few days so i was thinking about it then i got this msg, it took me a while to figure it out but it was all regarding this man and i was not to contact him. The initials jp is the name of a friend of his who randomly msg me on fb then vanished which prompted me to msg this man robert, hillbilly was what i said he looked like a few yr back wen he had grown a beard so that was wot i called him(not to his face though), lollipop was pictures he put on fb of his 2 kids with these big dummy lollipops in their mouth, initiate outlook i think was for me to create a diff outlook regarding relationships. I havent spoke to him since and 3 wks after that msg i met my SC, and rob aint a patch on him.