PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have this healing experience?

hawkz
22-10-2013, 02:19 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie here. I had a reconnective healing session last Monday, I felt the Normal eye fluttering, strong tingling in my hands and feet, etc. But for the next four days I was so sick, my neck and sinuses were kiliing me. These are the areas I was hoping to get some relief from. I'm thinking this was my body aling with the energy healing me. I would love to hear other's experiences after their healing session!

Boson
22-10-2013, 03:05 AM
Hi hawkz,

I am not sure what reconnective healing is. Did you give the healing to yourself or someone performed the healing on you? I cannot comment on your particular case, but normally the condition shouldn't worsen after a healing and especially not for days like you mentioned about. Perhaps it was just bad timing and you got sick right after you had the healing.

Boson

hawkz
22-10-2013, 07:30 AM
Hi Boson,

Thanks for the reply. I was the one receiving the healing. I think it was a combo of the healing session and me maybe coming down with something.

Thanks,
Hawkz~

hawkz
28-10-2013, 07:30 PM
Just a follow up- I started feeling better a few days after I posted this question. I'm feeling spiritually uplifted and so much better!

Love to all
Hawkz~

Boson
28-10-2013, 07:31 PM
That's great to hear Hawkz!

Boson

Native spirit
28-10-2013, 10:25 PM
:smile: Hey Hawks,

It isnt unusual for ppl to feel a little of color after having healing done,especially the first time.but it shouldnt last very long. and you should feel really rejuviated aftarwards.

Namaste

hawkz
29-10-2013, 08:48 AM
Thank you Boson!

Native Spirit, thanks, the results were definitely worth it! :-)

Hawkz~