PDA

View Full Version : Please help me heal

Seekerofsolace
17-10-2013, 10:13 AM
I need some help. I have some things in my life I am having difficulty with and need some healing! Have been dealing with anxiety, depression, PTSD etc for years. Basically FEAR. I want these feelings to go away and become pure with positive light! Prayers or anything really is welcome! Thank you!

Dragonfly1
17-10-2013, 10:17 AM
I have sent prayers for you.......many blessings....

monkqb
17-10-2013, 11:31 AM
when you are getting ready for bed ask the archangle Raphael to give you healing while you sleep, and as you are going to sleep se your home surounded by a ball of blue light. My thoughts are with you Love and Light to you.

loopylucid
17-10-2013, 11:49 AM
Healing to you in bucket loads hun, facing our fears is not only a brave thing to do but a very hard and fragile thing to do.
Im sure you will find a lot of people here that will offer support and love as you have seen by the replies on here already, try talking it out with us, see how other people have dealt and survived through things, there is much to be learnt within the beautiful souls of this community :)
I always lend a listening ear if you should need one :)
Take care keep trekking ;)
Kind blessings Loopy :)

krishna
17-10-2013, 12:54 PM
Offer all your anxiety to me.
Feel my intense light.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.

Boson
17-10-2013, 06:14 PM
Hello Seekerofsolace,

I sent you a healing prayer. I hope you feel better soon :-)

Boson

Native spirit
17-10-2013, 09:11 PM
:hug: Hey Seekerofsolace.

I will send healing and positive thoughts to you,but as you have ptsd and anxiety you really need to see a counsellor.

Namaste

primrose
18-10-2013, 03:18 AM
Seekerofsolace, try all these suggestions, I'll add my blessings for you too.

Seekerofsolace
18-10-2013, 03:20 AM
Thank you for all of your prayers! I have been to counseling for PTSD and my anxiety, and I do take medications for it which helps. Sometimes though the stress and anxiety gets to be too much and I have to call on God and others for help. I appreciate the prayers I feel much better today. I am working on my spirituality so I may heal from wounds of the past.

I was a medic in the Army deployed to Iraq. I saw some stuff there I didn't like. But before that I also had an abusive father. I have some baggage I am trying to let go, but it keeps coming back like a boomerang at times. I realize that you can't live in the past, and have been working on (for a few years I might add) to let go. I have also been working on being more forgiving of myself. I am very hard on myself, and it didn't help growing up being taught a religion where one mis-step would send me to a fiery inferno for all of eternity. I still hold on to God and Jesus for strength. I am trying to learn their love, and to love myself. For a long time I felt I was worthless, and that is painful.

loopylucid
18-10-2013, 10:01 AM
((((seeker))) I cant begin to imagine and wont pretend to be able to hun, my heart goes out to you, I hope the army gave you decent aftercare and I hope you have plenty of love around you holding you tight :)
Its often the case were to hard on ourselves, the old come on jump up get on with it lad! (sounded a bit pink Floyd then!) attitude that we think is keeping us going and strong ends up smacking that boomerang you talk off straight back in our faces doesn't it.
You've been through so many experiences, the fact your looking to set them to peace is to be celebrated.
Sometimes ive found the most horrendous things in there true light with a will of finding a way can be transmuted, there is a depth in all things, I feel that directly relates to how much potential there is to turn things around, so in that light the harder the lesson the bigger its oppositional emotional potentials are, the impacted experience is.
I wonder how this could happen for you and I pray with love it does soon.
Kind blessings Loopy :)

africh
19-10-2013, 11:52 AM
m sending you positive thoughts and healing prayers. hope it will help you.

Smiler
19-10-2013, 12:24 PM
Sent a Prayer For healing

Love & Peace
:)

knightofalbion
19-10-2013, 07:42 PM
Thank you for all of your prayers! I have been to counseling for PTSD and my anxiety, and I do take medications for it which helps. Sometimes though the stress and anxiety gets to be too much and I have to call on God and others for help. I appreciate the prayers I feel much better today. I am working on my spirituality so I may heal from wounds of the past.

I was a medic in the Army deployed to Iraq. I saw some stuff there I didn't like. But before that I also had an abusive father. I have some baggage I am trying to let go, but it keeps coming back like a boomerang at times. I realize that you can't live in the past, and have been working on (for a few years I might add) to let go. I have also been working on being more forgiving of myself. I am very hard on myself, and it didn't help growing up being taught a religion where one mis-step would send me to a fiery inferno for all of eternity. I still hold on to God and Jesus for strength. I am trying to learn their love, and to love myself. For a long time I felt I was worthless, and that is painful.

Sending you loving thoughts and prayers.

There is no fiery inferno, except the one you have emerged from.... You have seen and experienced some unpleasant things, but all that is in the past. You are free of it all now - except for the memories.

Maybe you can use these memories to inspire you, to help others - victims of abuse, victims of war, those in distress...

You are not "worthless", nobody is. If all you have been through has taught you compassion, then you have a priceless gift that you can (potentially) turn to gold....

CIRRUS
19-10-2013, 08:45 PM
Hi Seekerofsolace,
I have just sent a special prayer for you.
Remember you are not alone.
There are many people here that care for you.
Love and Light.
Cirrus

Silver
19-10-2013, 10:00 PM

Thank you for serving all of us, Seeker.

I figure now, you know that the religious beliefs taught you as a young one are one of many beliefs and that whatever it is we believe is our reality, so choose as wisely as you can in that regard.

I, too, embrace the love of Christ, having been raised in the Episcopal church.

We can't really leave these bad things that happened in the past, although we can learn to accept, embrace them, and know our true worth.

:hug3:

Seekerofsolace
21-10-2013, 03:00 AM
Thank you everyone for your prayers. It helps to talk about things and let it out. Sometimes I think our burdens are too difficult for us to carry alone. To have someone come and say, "here let me help you carry that," or even better, "let me help you let that go" means a lot.