PDA

View Full Version : Tell me a story..

dee
05-11-2010, 11:15 AM
I would love to hear stories of peoples spiritual journeys/awakenings.. Anything you can tell me, I'd love to hear about it - I'm new and I'm learning and I want to know more and more.. Tell me your story?

John32241
05-11-2010, 06:11 PM
I have several stories posted on my web site at this link.
http://www.telepathyacademy.com/community/index.php?board=2.0

The My Story thread is the place to start. Then just kind of follow your inclinations.

John

Favourite Son
09-11-2010, 12:16 PM
Hello Dee
I see you are from Qld and have just registered here.
We have something in common.
Just as well I am not paranoid.

Personally my "awakening" was forced on me.
While I always had psychic type experiences as well as other strange things happen, I always denied it.
Even when I had defining moments like I mentioned in another thread I refused to believe.
Then I had a dream that "forced" me to believe.
I was "summoned".-for want of a better word
It was an experience that is very hard to explain but led me to one thing after another and which has changed my life completely.

I was I think 27 at the time.
I never wanted to believe anything but as I say I was forced to!

I too am interested in others experiences.

dee
18-11-2010, 03:39 AM
Hi Favourite Son,
Nice to meet you, thanks for your reply.
I think things are slowly opening up to me – In my dreams mainly but I usually get frightened and don’t go with it – One day I’ll be brave!
I feel I need it now more than ever to put me on the right track..
Are you happy now that you were forced to believe certain things and did it help you at all?

psychoslice
18-11-2010, 04:16 AM
This is part of my so called story of an awakening experience, experienced by no one, its from another thread here, so I'll add it here.

Yea in a way we have to be something that we ain't, we have to play pretending we are a human being, and pretending to go along with everyone els's pretending lol. The only difference is when there has been an Awareness of this whole game, we now know its just pretending, where as before we thought it was all real, Knowing this makes this so called life a heaven to live in. As others here also have disappeared into this pure whatever, if I try to name it, it wont be what I have named, but most call it Consciousness, Love, Enlightenment and so on, but i .know nothing about it. I was just lying in my bed thinking about leaving this world, at this time I gave up all that I believed in, I was left naked, even when I looked into the mirror i didn't know who I was looking at, the psychologist called it depersonalization but I think it was that I gave up the life story of Robert and no longer knew him or recognized him. I just laid there and then I was gone, I disappeared into what seemed to be the Cosmos, I could feel my wholeness expanding like a giant rubber band until I was gone, the odd thing was when I was gone I was at the same time everything, I was every single thing and no thing all at the same time. When I came back to the body I was so overjoyed that I just laughed and laughed and then started to cry, but the tears were tears of pure joy, I felt like i was home, but the big joke was that I was always home, there is no place that isn't home, in fact just by saying there is a home isn't true either, for that is saying there must be another place that isn't home lol. You see how we get all knotted up when try to explain what cannot be explained. So I better finish here for now, before I get some here rolling in laughter lol, which would be nice, I like the idea of being the Enlightened clown or should that be the Entertaining clown lol.. :smile: :hug3:

supernova
18-11-2010, 04:33 AM
I live in different bodies at the same time. I have my astral self and I feel I am not a mortal and I am as immortal as the sun and the stars in the heavens and as universal as the universe itself and I see my projected tall self and I feel so proud of my existence. But at times I feel diminutive and reduced to an insignificant entity and I feel I am a dust and the wind of time will sweep me away and I will be submerged into chaos

Sangress
18-11-2010, 04:40 AM
My awakening was intense and was an inevitable choice/event.

I suffered for most of my life because I denied my true nature and all of the events that went with it. I supressed my spiritual skills, neglected my soul, ignored dreams and visions and put mundane occurences (excuses like it was a trick of the light) and flat logic (like thinking "that isn't possible" and nothing more) before what my subconscious, intuition and instincts had always known was true.

Acceptance was a difficult path for me.

It was not untill everything that I had supressed suddenly broke loose under the strain, like a dam breaking its walls, that I was forced to finally come to terms with who I truly was, and stop shielding myself from the world.

My understanding of my own spiritual development progressed at an alarming rate after that, like a physical growth spurt that had been held back by malnutrition for many years.

I am still making up for all I had refused to gain, still learning, teaching, fighting, refusing, accepting and understanding all of the experiences my life has to offer.

dee
18-11-2010, 05:41 AM
I like your story psychoslice and I understand it's very hard to explain these things but I think I'm on your page - I really look forward to being enlightened so that the world is an easier place to live.

Favourite Son
18-11-2010, 08:25 AM
Hi Favourite Son,

Nice to meet you, thanks for your reply.
I think things are slowly opening up to me – In my dreams mainly but I usually get frightened and don’t go with it – One day I’ll be brave!
I feel I need it now more than ever to put me on the right track..

Are you happy now that you were forced to believe certain things and did it help you at all?
You sound similar to me in that you are being told things, but don't really want to believe them.
It is very hard to go against "logic" sometimes.

Am I happy now?
That is a hard question to answer. Generally I would say yes. I would probably not be alive if it didn't happen.
It made me realise that everything that has happened in my life has happened for a reason almost like a predetermined script.
It is funny though that I was" told" things when I was 4yo that have come to fruition some 25 years later.
I fear I am sounding like someone I would have called a nutter a few years ago.

I am probably the last person you should take advice from, but if you think you are being told something I think you should follow it( gee that is a lot easier to write than to do!)

I hope that all makes sense?
Good luck

Cruentus
18-11-2010, 09:12 AM
Mine came to me in a series. But when I really felt like I knew was when I started to feel people's energy and emotions. The problem was I was feeding off them but that is not he moral of the story. It opened me up to who I am now.