PDA

View Full Version : Use hypnosis to AP

rodan
16-10-2013, 06:05 PM
I have been using self hypnosis. In the past, I have hypnotized a handful of close friends, with some moderate success.

My question:

Since I am able to use self hypnosis, would I be a good subject for doing astral projection, through hypnisis?

I've experienced a small bit of lucid dreaming, would like to be able to be more experienced at it, then, when I am, practice some astral projection.

Anyone using hypnotism to attempt this?

Tobi
16-10-2013, 11:11 PM
No I'm not, but it sounds like a good idea! Why not give it a try?

rodan
17-10-2013, 03:10 PM
No I'm not, but it sounds like a good idea! Why not give it a try?

Well that's what I thought, but, I was hoping someone who's already tried it, or, is doing it, would give me some pointers.

I may try it anyway. I see no harm in it. Through self hypnosis, I can give myself the command that I can lucid dream and astral project quickly and easily, every time, or whatever.

What I'd really like to do, is hypnotize another, and put them into a lucid dream or astral project as we do the session. There has to be someone that is doing this. It has to be doable. My problem is, I presently do not have anyone willing to be my subject(s) right now. When I was practicing hypnotism on a few of my friends, I was living where they were more open to it.

desert rat
17-10-2013, 09:46 PM
I have tried some of them , but I found some other problems in my life that I am still dealing with . Beliefs , past life problems , ect. You can buy tapes/cds/dvds , in new age stores . There are some on you tube . You can down load mp3s off the net . web sites and torrent sites . I will only provide a torrent link, or mp3 down load site if asked in p.m. There is also gnaural , a free cross platform program . It comes with a program , you can down some , or write some of your own.
http://gnaural.sourceforge.net/
p.s.
http://gnaural.sourceforge.net/download/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnaural/files/Presets/

Niebla0007
22-10-2013, 06:48 AM
I tried it quite sometime ago,
Self Hypnosis is actually one of the important thing(Supportive Discipline) to learn/do well in remote viewing training. You will find it in manual books.

As a recommended book, try Hypnosis, Questions and Answers, B. Zilbergeld, M.G. Edelstein, and D.L. Araoz, editors, W.W. Norton Co, NY, 1986

mdavies5
22-10-2013, 07:38 PM
I recently bought one of Amazon (In the UK) called - Astral Projection Hypnosis by Steve G. Jones and while i've only just used it once so far I was impressed with the quality and it really relaxed me, much more than offer meditation CDs etc have in the past, and for the small price of 79p (or 89p) it was over an hour recording.

While it's not as thorough on detail etc than say a book I thought it's a good basis to start on.

Has anyone successfully used hypnosis to astral project or even lucid dream?

loopylucid
22-10-2013, 08:34 PM
I think to be honest yes! Astral/obe/lucidity is all about intention and focus, whatever form that comes in , when you think of it focus is really a kind of hypnosis anyway, its a dedication to its complete and utter intention.
In my own thoughts tho I do suspect it would be far more productive done on ones self, than another, until that intention and focus is as absolute as to not be distracted by any physical momentum that could bounce you back in your body.
I have tried the cd's, I found they created more voids for me than anything else, but I know they have worked for so many people to, regardless its an interesting level to explore and see for yourself none the less, amongst these wonderous travellings.
Loopy :)

Niebla0007
22-10-2013, 09:42 PM
MDavie: Has anyone successfully used hypnosis to astral project or even lucid dream?

Yes, it works - it had a lasting effect on me.

mdavies5
23-10-2013, 10:21 AM
Yes, it works - it had a lasting effect on me.

I shall try keep it up then :)

Though annoyingly I keep getting the need to swallow and then an urge to clear my throat and it distracts me so that's a big obstacle I need to over come first :(

desert rat
24-10-2013, 03:28 PM
If you put the tip of your tong to the roof of your mouth you wont need to swallow . There are some self hypnosis videos on you tube , and the mp3 files can be found on torrent sites . I can provide torrent links in p.m.

rodan
28-10-2013, 06:14 PM
Thanks to those that gave feedback and links.

Someone mentioned it would be easier to lucid dream or AP in self hypnosis, than to do so on another subject.

My feeling would be, if a person has a difficult time, being able to lucid dream or astral project,maybe it would be easier for that person, to allow another, to guide him or her to AP?

To put it more simply: there are people that just have a harder time doing it something themselves, whereas, if they had another person to help, the goal can be accomplished.

I recall a video I've seen, I guess it was on youtube, where Gerald Kein, hypnotist popular from back in the seventies and eighties, put a subject, her first time attempting to astral project, into trance, and she was given the command to do so, she did, and when she came out of the trance, described what she saw. One thing she did, while in astral body, was go back to her home, she saw her answering machine, and was able to see how many calls she had on it. And, she was also guided to upper realms.

Someone mentioned Steve G. Jones having a program on this. I think I will check that out, too.

Thanks to all.

mdavies5
05-11-2013, 07:24 PM
Yes on the Steve G Jones astral projection one he gets you to a state of total relaxation, and then he gets you to imagine lifting up or astral arm and so on, so it's more to just the stage of getting out of your body and not telling you what to do once you've left the body. I find them very soothing and great at getting your body relaxed, since listening to them i've found i'm not able to get to the sleep paralysis stage and the whirling and high pitch noise stage, so it's working for me.

I hope you find success :)