PDA

View Full Version : Haunted hotel ?

Adrienne
14-10-2013, 06:32 AM
If you had the opportunity to spend the night or two, at a haunted hotel..... would you ?

Dream Angel xx

primrose
14-10-2013, 07:19 AM
I'd be curious, so would if I had company, don't think I'd go alone.

Adrienne
14-10-2013, 01:11 PM
I for sure wouldn't go alone :icon_eek:

WhiteWarrior
14-10-2013, 01:32 PM
I would love to. If something, anything happened of a spiritual nature I would be joyous.

Boson
14-10-2013, 01:33 PM
Hello Dream Angel,

For some reason I am totally insensitive when it comes to ghost energies around me. Many times I have walked in haunted houses and I feel nothing while everyone else in the group saw or felt activities. I have to ask my guides what's going on in the house and that's the only way for me. So the answer to your question would be "no" for me.

Boson

Adrienne
14-10-2013, 01:36 PM
White Warrior, I would be curious .....

Adrienne
14-10-2013, 01:40 PM
Hello Dream Angel,

For some reason I am totally insensitive when it comes to ghost energies around me. Many times I have walked in haunted houses and I feel nothing while everyone else in the group saw or felt activities. Boson

Hello Boson,

Once I went with a group of people to this house that supposed to be haunted, several in the group, sensed spirits there and had some feelings that something had happened in the basement, but they didn't go into details. I wonder if this was because some are more in tune to what is going on that they can pick up on the energies more than others ?

and it was in the daylight.... it is another thing to be somewhere haunted in the night !

Dream Angel xx

WhiteWarrior
14-10-2013, 01:41 PM
White Warrior, I would be curious .....

I was not given the talent of sensing spiritual activity. I have spoken with many spirits through others, and have even received short messages myself, but have never sensed presences or seen activity. So it would be a joyous occasion to me to finally witness something firsthand.

Boson
14-10-2013, 01:44 PM
Dream Angel,

I have thought about that myself, never figured it out. Perhaps some people are on a vibrational level that doesn't resonate with ghosts? I don't know

Boson

Adrienne
14-10-2013, 01:48 PM
I was not given the talent of sensing spiritual activity. I have spoken with many spirits through others, and have even received short messages myself, but have never sensed presences or seen activity. So it would be a joyous occasion to me to finally witness something firsthand.

Yes, I can understand your thinking and I hope sometime you get to experience this joyous occasion ! :smile: And I hope when that happens, you will share with us. I would be interested in hearing about your experience.

Adrienne
14-10-2013, 01:49 PM
Boson,

Interesting idea on the different vibrational levels. You could have the answer there.

Dream Angel xx

keith95843
15-10-2013, 02:09 AM
Not only would I go but I would cross the spirit over unless it wanted to stay I don't think think spirits should be a forum of entertainment... my 2 cents

hannah
17-10-2013, 11:16 AM
I would go, but if anything happened I'd probably freak!
But generally I've been terrified when there's been nothing there but my imagination, the only 'real' experience I've had of a ghost, I wasn't frightened at all. I wonder if ghosts are not actually scary, it's just yourself and your imagination you're scared of.