PDA

View Full Version : concept of heaven

helping soul
13-10-2013, 07:09 PM
Do we allocate ourselves our own unique heaven? What is your concept of heaven?

primrose
14-10-2013, 03:06 AM
From what I understand, we meet up with loved ones, also thought create our enviroment there. I expect to see a place of Beauty.

Squatchit
14-10-2013, 09:59 AM
I've never really given it much thought. Maybe a blank canvas and a pot of paints so I can colour each day as I wish...that would be fun. :smile:

norseman
15-10-2013, 10:11 AM
Simple ! Walking this road for eternity, preferably with a wolf by my side. :smile:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/norseman_photo/oddsends/33d487a0.jpg (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fredir.php%253Flink %253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fs282.photobucket.com %25252Fuser%25252Fnorseman_photo%25252Fmedia%25252 Foddsends%25252F33d487a0.jpg.html)

Nada
15-10-2013, 04:45 PM
Heaven is where I am its image. All my desires and my essence are one with its core. I become complete without any hesitancy or fear as I merge into this bliss....

chaitanyaram
19-10-2013, 05:07 PM
Dear Nada,

I've not been their for a awhile, my experience is limited. You will find very detailed descriptions of heaven, levels of heaven, astral realms, and the spiritual divine realm beyond heaven within the Vedic Puranas.

stephen-knapp. com I find fascinating

and you might like to see this narrative of heavenly abodes here...

at vedabase. net/sb/5/en

SB 5.16: A Description of Jambūdvīpa
SB 5.17: The Descent of the River Ganges
SB 5.18: The Prayers Offered to the Lord by the Residents of Jambūdvīpa
SB 5.19: A Description of the Island of Jambūdvīpa

Nada
19-10-2013, 06:22 PM
Dear Nada,

I've not been their for a awhile, my experience is limited. You will find very detailed descriptions of heaven, levels of heaven, astral realms, and the spiritual divine realm beyond heaven within the Vedic Puranas.

stephen-knapp. com I find fascinating

and you might like to see this narrative of heavenly abodes here...

at vedabase. net/sb/5/en

SB 5.16: A Description of Jambūdvīpa
SB 5.17: The Descent of the River Ganges
SB 5.18: The Prayers Offered to the Lord by the Residents of Jambūdvīpa
SB 5.19: A Description of the Island of Jambūdvīpa

Thanks for sharing. I will visit it.

silent whisper
21-10-2013, 06:39 AM
When you connect to loved ones in spirit or other souls, psychic readers will share things like..he is on the steps of the such and such university helping young people there..(that has been shared about my brother before)..so maybe they just continue on in the spirit realm and keep ascending supporting the *whole* in the journey beyond here..

I believe heaven is within us, its a place of love and peace maybe, so wherever we go it represents that space within us. And if you find it here, you can create heaven to be what is in your own heart and peaceful place..and if your not in this reality you take it with you wherever your next level sends you...maybe. :)

lovingkind
21-11-2013, 02:38 AM
You can create heaven in this life. Our thoughts create our reality.

Ecthalion
21-11-2013, 06:02 AM
You can create heaven in this life. Our thoughts create our reality.
Then I must dash to the storm-hit Phillipines and imagine lots of food and houses for them. How unfortunate that all of the thousands of people there all thought of being hit by a hurricane at the same time.

Mayflow
21-11-2013, 06:18 AM
Heaven is where I am its image. All my desires and my essence are one with its core. I become complete without any hesitancy or fear as I merge into this bliss....Well, I think that is what twin rays just do. :D

primrose
21-11-2013, 07:30 AM
Then I must dash to the storm-hit Phillipines and imagine lots of food and houses for them. How unfortunate that all of the thousands of people there all thought of being hit by a hurricane at the same time.

It's quite possible that subconciously they did, as we know before re-incarnating how and when we will die.They may have all been part of a Soul Group. This is the case in all Natural Disasters, when there is loss of life. :angel4:

Ecthalion
21-11-2013, 08:35 AM
It's quite possible that subconciously they did, as we know before re-incarnating how and when we will die.They may have all been part of a Soul Group. This is the case in all Natural Disasters, when there is loss of life. :angel4:
I've never understood this Primrose, please explain. From what you say it seems that everything that happens to us we wanted to happen. If that is the case it removes the need to help others because they wanted cancer/house fire/etc. to happen. It just doesn't make sense to me.

primrose
21-11-2013, 11:06 AM
Ecthalion, It is a hard concept to understand. No, it does'nt mean we should'nt help others, as none of us remember what we agreed to before our re-births. It's just that we all have lessons to learn while here, for our Souls growth.

blackraven
21-11-2013, 08:54 PM

Ecthalion - It is quite disheartening that so many people that live or lived on this planet throughout history have suffered in ways that are inconceivable. Global climate change from human beings' way of living has caused catastrophic type events like the typhoon that hit the Philippines. We've got to start caring more and making lasting changes to the way we pollute and ravage the earth's ecosystems. Maybe then, we can reverse the path we're on to which more frequent life-damaging storms erupt.

Blackraven

linen53
21-11-2013, 10:25 PM
I've read the lower dimensions of "heaven" have much illusion. In other words, what you think heaven is is what you will experience. It's not until you get to the higher dimensions that the illusions begine to become less and less until you don't need them anymore.

ramat
21-11-2013, 11:14 PM
Salutations to All

I liked this definition of Heaven:
It is a place where your wishes.desires fulfilled immediately to your satisfaction. If you think of having something, it will come to you.
But living in Heaven is temporary according to Indian scriptures. Living with GOD is the one has to aspire for.

redeyessoul
21-11-2013, 11:45 PM
Created by thought. As all things are.

Simon_Templar
22-11-2013, 05:11 PM
I dreamed once of a time in one day which was forever that one of Krishna's Yogis lived in, with nothing but the perfect beauty of one special day to be rapt within ... but Shangri La is where I hope to go ... as far as I know its the same aspect of "Heaven" where Dolphins go and yes, it is under the sea. I had many conversations with dolphins and still made statues of them in Heaven in case they ever die out.

Niebla0007
23-11-2013, 09:44 AM
So what does everybody think about the movie about the heaven which they just made?

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2000201753

It is available in books now, for details, see
http://heavenisforreal.net/book/

:wink: Just sharing for anybody's interest of further entertainment...

Tsuga
28-11-2013, 11:32 PM
I like to think that this is Heaven, here and now, where we are.

Why do so many people always wish for more than they already have?

WubWub
31-12-2013, 03:53 AM
Peace. More specifically the center of all endless love.
Everything is white. Like the colour of peace.

Niebla0007
31-12-2013, 07:14 AM
I should have just given you a direct answer before.

To me, it simply means the realms up the High Levels man can ascend to.
Not only limited to the ones who passed over -
it is there for everybody to experience now,
through meditations and AP.

And God doesn't want us to theorize him,
He wants us to experience him - by Dr. John Desalvo

Heartguide
31-12-2013, 07:45 AM
Heaven is in your mind.

katyking
31-12-2013, 02:43 PM
"There is no 'death'. There are no 'dead'. "
:hug3:
The Summerland.
Just across that Rainbow Bridge where your loved ones and loved pets, gone before; are waiting to accompany you over when the time comes.
Folks are happy there.
One of the nice things about Spiritualism is that, from time to time Summerland folks pop back 'down' and tell us what they are up to 'up' there.