PDA

View Full Version : an intuitive message

running
12-10-2013, 04:11 PM
I was getting intuitive philosophical messages this morning. One stood out and I can remember it. So I thought I would share. It most importantly works for me so its a keeper. Lol

Live life until you die.

I'm like okay. I can do that one. Lol. Pretty simple! Lol

Mathew James
12-10-2013, 04:49 PM
Live life until you die.

that is good most of the time, but sometimes life becomes a hard lesson to live.

mj

Ivy
12-10-2013, 05:15 PM
It opens a door to contemplate what it is to 'live'.

Belle
12-10-2013, 08:22 PM
Indeed - and do we stop living when we are dead?

And - what is living - as Meadows says.

I love the simplicity and complexity all rolled in to one. So very very rich.

running
14-10-2013, 01:11 AM
Yeah. What is living? I imagine its different for everybody. To me its whatever I'm doing. So its a hard one to screw up. Lol. Which is nice!

Belle
14-10-2013, 05:42 AM
My mother talks about existing as opposed to living.

And me, with a cold, certainly feel as if I'm existing at the moment, rather than seizing life and seizing all the glorious attributes that go alongside life and living.

Mathew James
14-10-2013, 02:22 PM
' its whatever I'm doing. So its a hard one to screw up.'

that is a good way to live

mj

Swami Chihuahuananda
15-10-2013, 11:57 AM
I was getting intuitive philosophical messages this morning. One stood out and I can remember it. So I thought I would share. It most importantly works for me so its a keeper. Lol

Live life until you die.

I'm like okay. I can do that one. Lol. Pretty simple! Lol

Some of it means, to me : live in the moment , or 'one day at a time'.

Not necessarily "live like there's no tomorrow" , because if you just go and do whatever crazy stuff today, tommorrow might not be so cool if you're irresponsible today. So here we go again with balance . Living in the moment today , sensibly; setting up and expecting a bunch of nice tomorrows, ideally . And then you die :alien: ....whatever that means :wink: