PDA

View Full Version : Typical tarot baffling me again!

SpiritLady
11-10-2013, 06:26 PM
Hi everyone :)

I've been reading tarot on/off for years but never really got to an advanced level- something I have made a conscious decision to do this week. I have reconnected with my deck and cleansed the cards. I have been studying the major arcana and while shuffling them, asked for a card to be revealed that represented my current situation. A card flipped out during the shuffle and when I turned it over, it was The World. "Brilliant" I thought and pondered about it for a while. I then did the same thing but this time, asked for a card which represented possible warnings or situations I should be wary of or take into careful consideration. Again, I got The World! My interpretation is that I'm in a good place, great marriage, wonderful kids, exciting possible career and my spiritual development is progressing very well. However, I need to not get carried away with it all, thinking my life is great and blinding myself to possible problems that may come my way.

I know this is a very amateur, quick interpretation but do you think it's about right?

Thanks!

Lamaas
11-10-2013, 06:52 PM
I would suggest that you also look to see if there is any "pollution" or "garbage" in your life that can be "cleansed," for the planet is in ecological turmoil and so might be symbolic of something that could be improved upon.

SpiritLady
11-10-2013, 07:02 PM
Wow that is really insightful! There is a bit of emotional garbage that I am asking my angels to assist me in removing so that makes sense. I am really trying to broaden my thinking and intuition with the cards and that was a wonderful example, thank you :)

Pamuya
31-10-2013, 02:19 AM
The World is the ending of a cycle, things are goaing great. Don't expect things to remain the same, change is the only thing in life we can count on. New journeys are on the horizon, make the most of them, live , love, continue to grow. Don't get stuck in a fur lined rut.