PDA

View Full Version : Freaking out just a bit

Lindsey89
05-11-2010, 01:09 AM
Right now as i'm typing there is someone in my living room with me. I've never been in this close contact before and this isnt my favorite thing in the world! :\ i was watching that new ancient aliens on history channel when i heard this kinda... i wanna say guggling sound? it's hard to explain but it wasnt hello its was different. and when that happend i was like "did they make that on tv?" so i rewound it and it didnt happen... and before that my bird starting FREAKING out like flying like crazy around the cage... and chirping like mad.i couldnt see a form but more like energy... and then i saw the energy walking back and forth my bird was watching as well...... and just now my tubberwear fell out of the cabnit.. its not a bad just making known... but im freaking out like i said my lil gift with ghosts freaks me out.

Yesterday when the kids and i were eating our icecream while watching a movie i heard a weird noise in my kitchen and i went in there and saw the dwar under my stove opening. so i called my friend cause it scared me and so yea..... O-o i dont know what to do... talk to it?

Spiritlite
05-11-2010, 01:14 AM
have you tried saging and while saging tell the spirit to leave your home and go to the light?
Do you feel it's a negative spirit?
Spiritlite.

Summerland
05-11-2010, 01:38 AM
spiritlite has the right idea. Smudging and telling it that it needs to move on. Don't get in a panic until you have tried this and see what happens. It might take more than once, tho.

John32241
05-11-2010, 06:25 PM
Hello Lindsey,

The impression that I am getting is that the more worked up you get over these things, the more you will attract those events. Or even create them through your own telekinetic energies. This is something most of us are completely unaware of.

I will stick to my views about influencing energies through confidence instead of fear. It may seem like an unrealistic goal, and that is because it is not logical but intuitive. When you are calm and in harmony with All That Is, there will be no disturbances.

You need to ask yourself about that concept and listen quietly for those insights.

John

Lindsey89
12-11-2010, 12:49 PM
I dont know what saging is. After it went down the hall way i went down it too and told him to leave this isnt his home. And after that night i haven't seen him since. It was werid and odd.
John, at frist i was calm.. actually very very calm just relaxing watching tv then out of no where. there it is.
Spiritlite, I don't think it was a negitive spirit. But it just scared me becuase i've never been in such close contact with a spirit before.

There do seem to be a lot of spirits lately around my place but they seem to pass threw and don't bring any attention to themselfs. My children see them as well and talk to them. My son asks questions now. Like who are they and where do they go. Stuff like that. I'm trying to answer the best i can but truthfully im not well educated on that stuff.

John32241
18-11-2010, 10:07 PM
Lindsey,

Sorry for the late response to your comment.

I remember the movie "The 6th sense" and how popular it was as a film. I suspect that humanity is becoming more aware of those invisible realities around us. They have always been there but we are much more unaware of them at this time. That is one reason why this movie was popular. We subconsciously related to the story line in this film, and also realized we were becoming more aware of this reality.

Now the question becomes, how best to understand what is going on and how to help the children with it. I get into this stiff much more deeply than most. At times I find it hard to explain. Mostly because I study it so much, my perceptions are always evolving. I hope you can appreciate that aspect of it.

The central idea to embrace is to not be fearful about it. You seem to do OK by talking to the energies and sending them away. I realize you call them spirits and I use the term energies. Either way they know you are speaking to them, and they listen.

That is really all you need to know and tell your children about.

John

Melissa569
27-11-2010, 07:31 AM
If I were you, I woudl keep an eye on it for a while longer to better determine if its a positive force or a negative one. There's gotta be a reason it is trying to get some attention. The nice wones do it because they are lonely or want to tell you something. The mean ones do it because they think its amusing to scare people.