PDA

View Full Version : My Experience with Shadow People

White_Noise
10-10-2013, 08:47 PM
The most memorable was a dream I had it was one of the rare times I have woken up scared. I saw the one with the hat most call him the Hat Man. In the dream I was sitting in the computer room in my house. I looked over across the hall way to where the guest room is. The door was open and it passed by the door way and was gone. I have read about reports when people see the Hat Man they feel fear and dread. I woke up scared and stayed that way for half of the day. This was the second time I had seen a shadow person.

The first was on a Friday and I was awake. It was also in the door way but this one was the one to the kitchen. It was only a profile view so only a side view. It had a hat on also but I felt no fear or dread from it and I continued to eat my dinner after I saw it.

The second one being a dream could have just been my imagination because it was a dream after all but the fear was real. I try to find a logical reason for all paranormal things that happen to me or in shows. The mind can play tricks on you this is very true but some things just have no logical explanation. I have seen other paranormal things. Orbs, a gray mist in the basement, a breeze once or twice but that could have been a draft also. I have felt what I think to have been the emotions from a ghost or spirit at Gettysburg but I have never seen a full apparition. I also have some EVP related stuff.

onetruebeliever
10-10-2013, 10:03 PM
It is my belief that shadow people are merely spirits that don't have enough energy to fully manifest. Others will disagree. I also think that Hollywood and the church have created the idea that shadows and ghosts are mean spirited and evil and we must be afraid of them.

I am relatively new to this, but I have never felt fear from any of the spirits or shadows I have encountered. If you feel afraid, and the spirit is a darker spirit, it will feed off of that fear. Spirits were people - some were good, some were bad. They don't magically become super good just because they have entered the spirit world. Those that have chosen not to progress, and shed that badness will remain that way. And if they find a willing participant, they will play with you.

Those are my thoughts on the subject and I'm sure others will have a say as well.

White_Noise
10-10-2013, 10:23 PM
I know some are bad I have been reading on this stuff for a few years now.:smile:

Collegestar
11-10-2013, 12:03 AM
I had seen many of them with different hats and coats while I was at the dorms in college. I never felt fear until I thought about it too much (why is there an intruder in my room). It followed me from the bus and ever since had been peering into my room by the window.. Acting like a stalker. Would also sometimes be in the dorm right outside my bedroom door, just standing there. I would get the sense its there but not care.

I had very few telepathic conversations with them, and I was already dealing with so much, I didn't bother to get too curious. I would usually just pray with my heart or get angry that I've been awoken, it would cause em to panic and poof.

The only interest I really did have at the time was their style, they did have good style and very nice hats. One guy was shorter than the usual bunch, had a beret and a gold watch which shined nicely. I complimented him on that and he offered me if I would like it. It felt like he was trying to charm me into taking something that wasn't good. So I said no, I have a watch, thanks. It seemed he got upset and then poofed. He had these vibes of olden times in Britain.

After moving out to an apartment to live on my own, they continued to visit me for a bit. I would get angry and annoyed every time I woke up sensing them that they would poof immediately. The last time I talked to one consciously was when I was laying in bed, realized I was going through depression, and look up to see a tall bulky one with a lovely cowboy hat, and he exclaimed "What's going on?!", I assumed he was questioning the heaps of mess in my place. And well, I talked backed with my heart and said I wasn't feeling well and I was depressed. Barely seen them after that.

I traveled to another country now, I was at university in the US at the time. I have once or twice sensed a hatman but they are scared and stay far from my bed. When I notice them, they poof.