PDA

View Full Version : pain after listening to healing tapes

twinkle
04-11-2010, 08:52 PM
I've been listening to subliminal healing tapes. Last week, I experienced horrible pain on my chest and back at same time. It was also hard to breath so I thought it was heartburn. Then today I experienced the worst pain of my life. It felt like someone was squeezing the sides of me where rib cage is along with sharp charlie horse pain on right side under ribs. It's like I have these contractions of squeezing pain. The pain was so bad that I could not move. I could barely move to take an aspirin. After the aspirin, the pain became less sharp. But I have had it for 5 hours now.

I listened to this new tape on healing last night. Could this be my body healing by moving/fixing organs?

Kaere
04-11-2010, 08:58 PM
Firstly, anytime you have pains in your chest like this it's important to go see a doctor! Rule out the ordinary before considering the extraordinary.

Secondly, healing isn't always about the physical - opening of the heart chakra could cause pressure, but I wouldn't think it would cause pain like you've described.

Please go see your doctor.

Gerryh
04-11-2010, 10:27 PM
Sounds like you need to go and get your heart monitored as well as blood pressure.Go to Doctor asap.

Xan
06-11-2010, 12:24 AM
twinkle... Healing work can sometimes bring out things that have been dormant or hidden. After you get your heart checked by a doctor - and if it's okay - it's time to look into unconscious resistance or fear in your chest and do some work to specifically face and release that.

Xan

sunny shine
06-11-2010, 08:01 AM
My sincere advice woud be before trying out something new consider all possibilities, browse, please ask in forums like this for prior experiences, you might atleast be able to take a decision with a little more knowledge.

Like others said please visit a doc ASAP.

norseman
07-11-2010, 01:17 PM
Been there, Twinkle ! Get yourself checked out at least so that Angina can be ruled out. Its the Aspirin that rings bells. You dont say how old you are. 9 years after heart surgery, I still have an Aspirin a day [ 75 mg ]