PDA

View Full Version : Alien Agenda

rodan
04-10-2013, 04:22 PM
If aliens, whether from other physical worlds in the Universe, or, from the astral world, are really coming into our lives, human beings, what is their agenda?

So many people do believe we are being visited by aliens, many have seen ufo's ( I have, two very close up, some farther away ) some even claim to have been abducted, and, a few, claiming they have alien implants.

I ran across some information that the purpose of the implants, could be for the purpose of affecting our DNA, rather than used as a tracking device.

Maybe these aliens ( inter dimensional beings, if you prefer ) are purposely implanting these, to map our DNA, follow it's progress, now, for what agenda, for what purpose?

Element 5
04-10-2013, 08:19 PM
I think it's safe to assume that, like us, there are different aliens with different intentions and agendas. I also have had weird experiences that I'm still not sure about as far as aliens go. Being O negative blood type, having missing time, false memories, dreams of being taken, psychic activation, missing pregnancy, and on and on...I find it plausible that I've been taken. But, do I think it's a horrible thing? I can't say yes, but I also don't know for sure that if I have been taken, what the purpose is for. I think we can only speculate an agenda at this point. And I don't think that anyone who says they have an answer truly knows for fact that what they say is correct.

rodan
05-10-2013, 12:06 AM
I think it's safe to assume that, like us, there are different aliens with different intentions and agendas. I also have had weird experiences that I'm still not sure about as far as aliens go. Being O negative blood type, having missing time, false memories, dreams of being taken, psychic activation, missing pregnancy, and on and on...I find it plausible that I've been taken. But, do I think it's a horrible thing? I can't say yes, but I also don't know for sure that if I have been taken, what the purpose is for. I think we can only speculate an agenda at this point. And I don't think that anyone who says they have an answer truly knows for fact that what they say is correct.

Yes, I'm sure there are different aliens, with different agendas. I experienced the "missing time" thing, almost two hours of it. Didn't know it at the time, though.
At this point, I'd rather not know what went on, during the missing time. I've had no dreams about it, thank goodness. It did get to me, the first time I saw a " grey " picture for the first time, which was on the cover of the book " Communion ".

IF I have an implant, hope it's for something good, not bad.

Lamaas
05-10-2013, 01:22 AM
The only extraterrestrial I've ever encountered was a grey while astrally projecting. I don't believe that its agenda was good, as it offered to "teach me" how to utilize darkness and negativity -- I dismissed it with light and love. However, I don't think this encounter should imply that all greys are "bad" as I'm sure, like with humans, you have all shades of gray (no pun intended).

Sacha
07-10-2013, 08:21 PM
Rodan

Advanced races visit their neighboring worlds. Their objective for doing this is to create networks where they can share knowledge; technology; maintain peace and other things. These networks can extend between galaxies and universes. The aliens have been visiting us humans for a very long time.

At this point in time, we as humans are getting to a point in our evolution where we will soon be able to create the technology needed to travel outside of our solar system, and it is because of this, more and more of our neighboring races have made the decision to work in The Project At Earth.
It's important that we understand the aliens, and the laws that have been established in space before we travel outside of our world, otherwise we will do what we do here out in other worlds.

The implants that aliens put into their human contacts are there to monitor physical vital signs and our spiritual bodies.
I don't think they would attempt to affect our DNA in any way, only because they are not allowed to interfere with our evolution in such a manner. Maybe, like you said, they're monitoring our evolution?
Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to post URLs yet, but if you look up "The Project At Earth wiki" on Google, click the wikia link, and under the "Technology" category, click "Implants". You will get a little more information implants.
Nancy is also in AllExperts under the UFO/Aliens category; she might be able to answer your question about implants with more detail if you are interested.

The aliens are also not inter dimensional, they inhabit the same dimension that we inhabit. They do use other dimensions to travel long distances in space, for each dimension has varying values of time. They use certain dimensions to travel at greater than speed of light to help them get from point A to point B at a faster time.
Using dimensions is also one of the ways they communicate with us and interact with us physically without risking their bodies to a foreign atmosphere.

rodan
08-10-2013, 01:12 AM
Rodan

Advanced races visit their neighboring worlds. Their objective for doing this is to create networks where they can share knowledge; technology; maintain peace and other things. These networks can extend between galaxies and universes. The aliens have been visiting us humans for a very long time.

At this point in time, we as humans are getting to a point in our evolution where we will soon be able to create the technology needed to travel outside of our solar system, and it is because of this, more and more of our neighboring races have made the decision to work in The Project At Earth.
It's important that we understand the aliens, and the laws that have been established in space before we travel outside of our world, otherwise we will do what we do here out in other worlds.

The implants that aliens put into their human contacts are there to monitor physical vital signs and our spiritual bodies.
I don't think they would attempt to affect our DNA in any way, only because they are not allowed to interfere with our evolution in such a manner. Maybe, like you said, they're monitoring our evolution?
Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to post URLs yet, but if you look up "The Project At Earth wiki" on Google, click the wikia link, and under the "Technology" category, click "Implants". You will get a little more information implants.
Nancy is also in AllExperts under the UFO/Aliens category; she might be able to answer your question about implants with more detail if you are interested.

The aliens are also not inter dimensional, they inhabit the same dimension that we inhabit. They do use other dimensions to travel long distances in space, for each dimension has varying values of time. They use certain dimensions to travel at greater than speed of light to help them get from point A to point B at a faster time.
Using dimensions is also one of the ways they communicate with us and interact with us physically without risking their bodies to a foreign atmosphere.

I did that google search. Interesting reading.

Would make sense that the implants wouldn't be needed as a tracking device. They would be far advanced enough to do that in other ways, if they needed to.
Although if the implants are there to monitor health, they could also serve as a locator of some sort. Maybe not, though, as, if the information inside the implant can be sent over distance to the entity that implanted it.

rodan
08-10-2013, 04:25 PM
The only extraterrestrial I've ever encountered was a grey while astrally projecting. I don't believe that its agenda was good, as it offered to "teach me" how to utilize darkness and negativity -- I dismissed it with light and love. However, I don't think this encounter should imply that all greys are "bad" as I'm sure, like with humans, you have all shades of gray (no pun intended).

In this physical world, and, the lower, astral world, I would say you can come across both, the good, the bad, the " grey ".

Boson
10-10-2013, 06:37 PM
Hello Rodan,

I think there are good and bad aliens. I haven't experiences any bad alien encounters myself - only the good kind. Some aliens are of the light dimensions and they can do amazing things in order to assist humans.

Boson