PDA

View Full Version : Power of Belief

freespirit3317
03-10-2013, 12:58 PM
We are all just imagined concepts, playing out our story fictional story, that there is someone here on an awakening journey!
You will 'awaken' because you believe it!
And what will you awaken too?
Whatever you believe!
So WOW you can now believe you've woken too believe.
Choose whatever you like!
Have fun!!!

freespirit3317
03-10-2013, 02:53 PM
'I' am now enjoying and playing my role as someone who's woken up and is playing a 'I' game.
What fun it brings to 'imagine' that 'I'm' free from all boundaries!
Yippee!
XXX

Ivy
03-10-2013, 03:33 PM
Refreshing insight :smile:

adamm[]
03-10-2013, 04:22 PM
I believe i can fly, i believe i can touch the sky, i think about it every night and day, spread my wings and fly away.

i believe i can soar, i see me running throught that open door, i believe i can fly, i believe i can fly, i believe i can fly!

I don't believe anymore, i know.

sri dhanya igala
03-10-2013, 04:48 PM
We are all just imagined concepts, playing out our story fictional story, that there is someone here on an awakening journey!
Whatever you believe!
Have fun!!!

For those who may not understand, what you think, you become. How you feel inside projects upon the screen of the world. "I think; therefore I am" applies. Live by this. First, know who you are. Are you the mind? Body? Something more? Tackle the question "Who am I?" and then see if there's a reality to change apart from yourself.

somnium
03-10-2013, 05:11 PM
Our belief can certainly influence our perception. I think it comes down to power, and how we invest our power. Many invest it into belief and even faith. Others invest it into knowledge. Some invest in their choice. I choose to believe.

freespirit3317
03-10-2013, 06:28 PM
Our belief can certainly influence our perception. I think it comes down to power, and how we invest our power. Many invest it into belief and even faith. Others invest it into knowledge. Some invest in their choice. I choose to believe.

Yes nicely put.
It is down to our power.
And I've put my power in choice and belief.
All I desired was freedom from suffering.
And then I heard about the power in belief in whatever we choose for ourselves, we will create.
I've been breaking all of 'me' down and rearranging what 'I' want to be and It's been great!
Then I realised what about 'Love' can you just break that down to mean nothing?
So I tested it, that was my fear the power of Love.
Yes, Love is also what you believe it and allow it to be.
I broke it down to nothing, realised I can, felt slightly disturbed and then realised, What a joy!!!!
Love cant 'hurt' me either!
Its only by my belief of giving it my power and thinking it's bigger than me, that I let it have the power to 'hurt' me.
We can also believe whatever we want Love to be for us.

livingkarma
03-10-2013, 06:46 PM
I believe in Universal Truth - truth known worldly ...
I believe in Universal Love - "IT-ness" ...
Neither separate a person from the human race/herd nor is it individualized thinking-singular ...
They are simply Universal = pertains to all mankind ...
They also are not all inclusive; it prevents self deception ...

freespirit3317
03-10-2013, 06:56 PM
LOL, ADAAM!

silent whisper
04-10-2013, 12:00 AM
Whatever you believe!
Have fun!!!

Believe in nothing.....and everything is simply alive....

Miss Hepburn
05-10-2013, 02:17 AM
I love this thread!
:smile:

I'm watching my cat...he thinks he is the cutest thing alive
and owns this entire block...now he is believing his bed is a chew toy....
Just for example....he's correct on all counts.

Ivy
05-10-2013, 06:43 AM
I like to follow the acceptance of choice, with the question of 'but why?'...why that choice?. It's a question that takes us on journeys through lessons and many facets of life and experience.

lovingkind
05-10-2013, 05:48 PM
We always have a choice. Our choices, our actions, our thoughts and our intentions create our reality. If we do not like our reality we have the power to change it.