PDA

View Full Version : integrating my selves

running
01-10-2013, 02:44 AM
In my experience I feel breaking free from judgement has been a big thing. I remember rambling through the different parts of me. Not knowing they were me. Being them and then me. The disturbing parts of me as I saw them I was integrating. Integrating by experiencing them as me. My guidance spoke to me through me. The guidance says they only wish to be understood. So I think in my experiencing staying out of judgement of who I am is an important part of my process. I feel as though I have lived many lives. Society has attempted to conditioned me of what parts of me to accept. To judfe me as this part right. And this part wrong. Well I'm wrong then. Because society and circumstances is always changing. The whole me is good. The whole me is bad. The whole me is wrong. The whole me is right. Its a million things I feel. So I do my best to accept and understand me. As me comes back to me. I am what I am. And that's good enough. In doing so brings peace. And a more pleasant person for others to be around. Which is pretty cool!

Swami Chihuahuananda
01-10-2013, 03:22 AM
You got it, bud ! :D integration is essential . Acceptance of self (selves) , identification (understanding them) , Integration (becoming your full self), wholeness .... :headbang:

silent whisper
01-10-2013, 04:38 AM
In my experience I feel breaking free from judgement has been a big thing. I remember rambling through the different parts of me. Not knowing they were me. Being them and then me. The disturbing parts of me as I saw them I was integrating. Integrating by experiencing them as me. My guidance spoke to me through me. The guidance says they only wish to be understood. So I think in my experiencing staying out of judgement of who I am is an important part of my process. I feel as though I have lived many lives. Society has attempted to conditioned me of what parts of me to accept. To judfe me as this part right. And this part wrong. Well I'm wrong then. Because society and circumstances is always changing. The whole me is good. The whole me is bad. The whole me is wrong. The whole me is right. Its a million things I feel. So I do my best to accept and understand me. As me comes back to me. I am what I am. And that's good enough. In doing so brings peace. And a more pleasant person for others to be around. Which is pretty cool!

Yes the nature of all levels of integration will seek peace and balance of itself as you show through this level.

And breaking free of judgement is a huge integration to embrace...:hug3:

running
02-10-2013, 02:29 AM
You got it, bud ! :D integration is essential . Acceptance of self (selves) , identification (understanding them) , Integration (becoming your full self), wholeness .... :headbang:

Thanks dar!

running
02-10-2013, 02:30 AM
Yes the nature of all levels of integration will seek peace and balance of itself as you show through this level.

And breaking free of judgement is a huge integration to embrace...:hug3:

Thanks for further explaining silent whisper!

Stevo
02-10-2013, 03:36 AM
From a reincarnation perspective we learn from both our good and bad experiences. From a Law of attraction point of view, anyone you have hurt attracted that experience to them through co-creation, so you can't ever blame just the murderer and not the victim.
So the ones who judge an experience like that as wrong will shame themselves for killing in a past life or whatever. so good on you Running for not judging who you've been and intergrating those parts. I'm yet to discover what I've done in the past, how many lives have I had? Gizillions? Cant have been a saint in them all lol

livingkarma
02-10-2013, 03:42 AM
10-4 good Buddy! :cool:

Happy trails ... :happy6:

running
02-10-2013, 04:02 AM
Thanks stevo and livingkarma! We have played all the roles perhaps. I believe I have played many. I can't speak for others. But I'm not innocent. For me it was good to accept that. Weather I remember the things or not. Life times ago or not Healing is to important to me to leave money on the table. Lol. So I try to leave less. Lol

You know the thing I once experienced was like this. Everything that has been done to me good and bad. I did to myself. So I never have anyone to blame. Sure I do I'm human. Often.. But reminding myself of that helps.

silent whisper
02-10-2013, 04:12 AM
Thanks stevo and livingkarma! We have played all the roles perhaps. I believe I have played many. I can't speak for others. But I'm not innocent. For me it was good to accept that. Weather I remember the things or not. Life times ago or not Healing is to important to me to leave money on the table. Lol. So I try to leave less. Lol

You know the thing I once experienced was like this. Everything that has been done to me good and bad. I did to myself. So I never have anyone to blame. Sure I do I'm human. Often.. But reminding myself of that helps.

In many ways running we become it all, no matter whether it was by our own hand or the hand of another....to understand fully and bring complete peace, the completion requires becoming all hands, even the ones we may deem as hands we could never touch...

Stevo
02-10-2013, 04:16 AM
" Everything that has been done to me good and bad. I did to myself. So I never have anyone to blame."

Exactly... Lifes like a dream, if a wolf chases you in a dream do you blame the wolf for scaring you, or do you blame yourself for creating a wolf to chase you?

All these judges that say "your the victim and he's the abuser" are completely off track, but that's all around us so its hard to remember that we are the creators of everything we experience.

I'm not intending to derail the thread, just wanted to talk about how feeling bad for hurting others can be released by coming to this realization that nobody is really a victim anyway so then we can all accept our 'bad' behaviour in the past and integrate those experiences rather than block them out or run from them in shame.

livingkarma
02-10-2013, 04:24 AM

You're too funny! :laughing9:
I see things in a similar fashion ...
I enjoy life b/c it is so much easier ...
My belief in Universal Truths makes it possible ...

I also laugh at myself for mistakes ...
Pat myself on the back for recognizing them ...
And breathe a sigh of relief that I no longer have to go through a long daunting :BangHead: process to have it/them pointed out to me ...

silent whisper
02-10-2013, 04:25 AM
" Everything that has been done to me good and bad. I did to myself. So I never have anyone to blame."

Exactly... Lifes like a dream, if a wolf chases you in a dream do you blame the wolf for scaring you, or do you blame yourself for creating a wolf to chase you?

All these judges that say "your the victim and he's the abuser" are completely off track, but that's all around us so its hard to remember that we are the creators of everything we experience.

I'm not intending to derail the thread, just wanted to talk about how feeling bad for hurting others can be released by coming to this realization that nobody is really a victim anyway so then we can all accept our 'bad' behaviour in the past and integrate those experiences rather than block them out or run from them in shame.

Yes feeling bad for hurting others..is a feeling, to be felt without shame..and your right, its important for our own integration to acknowledge all parts of ourseves including this part.

sri dhanya igala
02-10-2013, 06:59 AM
To try to ponder the incomprehensible genius before us is tangible genius. We are all ego, some impure and flawed by perception, some pure from the stance above reality as an eagle perched; creating manifest movement in stillness atop a towering tree. I am that eagle, liberated, poised in all things that may come... striving for prey the former, striving to prey on that with knowledge, the latter. Besiege me if you must! My nature shall not change on the winds of it! Fly free you crippled bird, I have mended your wings and sharpened your talons! Keen are your senses! You just now remember? You and I are forged in genius and to her our heart return.

God-Like
02-10-2013, 07:51 AM
In a way if we understand/realize that what we are is all there is then there will be integration had of everything that we felt or thought that we were not .

As the dividing walls come down we are left with an open plan perspective .

Call it good feng shui :D

x daz x

Swami Chihuahuananda
02-10-2013, 09:19 AM

I haven't seen past lives much at all but I imagine the totality of my being, past , present , and future; Earth plane and many others, and it encompasses quite a lot . With this expanded view of self (imagined , at least, and allowed, and expected, and even experienced a little at times like this) it's easy to have an ... open ...plan ...perspective , yes :alien:

silent whisper
02-10-2013, 09:21 AM
In a way if we understand/realize that what we are is all there is then there will be integration had of everything that we felt or thought that we were not .

As the dividing walls come down we are left with an open plan perspective .

Call it good feng shui :D

x daz x

Open slather...let the lions feed....lol..:D (maybe lions are good feng shui..:wink: )

God-Like
02-10-2013, 09:32 AM
Open slather...let the lions feed....lol..:D (maybe lions are good feng shui..:wink: )

The lions feed on daz ... daz and the lion are one ... :D

x daz x x lion x x dion x

Belle
02-10-2013, 06:30 PM

I just love this post. I think it is the experience of so many people, that we are working towards acceptance of ourselves in the entirity.

Not what society says you should accept.