PDA

View Full Version : How do you reiki drinks/food etc?

prettypolly
24-09-2013, 01:53 PM
I know silly question but how do you reiki such things like hot drinks/drinks, food, plants etc?

alamode
26-09-2013, 04:26 AM
Reiki on all items should work the same way as it does with humans. Just let the energy flow from your hands. You don't need to hands-on touch the items. Just direct the energy towards them. Someone did ask this exact question regarding food/drinks to my reiki teacher and this is what I recall.

prettypolly
26-09-2013, 08:19 AM
Reiki on all items should work the same way as it does with humans. Just let the energy flow from your hands. You don't need to hands-on touch the items. Just direct the energy towards them. Someone did ask this exact question regarding food/drinks to my reiki teacher and this is what I recall.

Thank you, can I ask how long to direct the energy for? Or until you feel is right?

Lynn
26-09-2013, 11:36 PM
Hello

For this I use a symbol but know that it can drastically alter the taste of the food or drink. Too the use of the symbols should be done in accordance with the level of Reiki ye have been attuned to. Draw the symbol in the air over the food item. To verify its effects taste it before and after.

Lynn

alamode
27-09-2013, 04:42 AM
Thank you, can I ask how long to direct the energy for? Or until you feel is right?

Yes, until it feels right :)

prettypolly
27-09-2013, 08:44 AM
Thanks for your reply's everyone